Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no she's gone Scottish again. As someone who's lived their whole life in Scotland (save for a brief 6 month stint in Bristol), I can honestly say I've never had a haggis Scotch egg, it's not a thing.

Reactions: 34
Jack, 3 hours from now, desperate for some engagement .... 'what's your favourite, errrrr, colour?!"
Jack, my favourite sandwich is that mayo one you got at least £10k to make on Instagram.

*chef’s kiss*

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Big claps. Well put. I too spent so much time 'managing' shitty male behaviour and being blamed for their sleaze. It would have been comforting to be able to just switch it all off.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe a single calorie has passed her lips tonight. I used to have a pinterest board just for food that I would spend hours looking at. This reeks of that imo.

Reactions: 36
Biting my tongue at this topic constantly coming up but I have to say .............. no one CHOOSES to be trans. It's not something you just opt into because you fancy a little less discrimination. You get *more* discrimination if you're openly trans, in fact. Yes, ridiculous cosplayers like Jack (who is not trans) make it even more difficult for people who already have tough lives, but, can we not derail discussions about how terrible *she* is by bringing a tiny minority group into it? I beg.

Reactions: 32
The whole butter obsession gets right up my goat! (copyright Kath and Kim). Why does it always have to be "lashings" of butter (Famous 5)....?! Why not just...an appropriate amount of butter to suit your taste? Oh yeah...cos she's got to be more into butter than anyone was ever into butter in the history of butter!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Again,
urgh. Grim. Also, she’s nearly sent 200 tweets since her return. About absolute shit.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.