Jack Monroe #59 - 300 jobbos, 3,000 doggos, one rambling potato bloggo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m now wondering if the ā€˜ouchy mouth dramaā€™ was to cover up her getting lip fillers?
I donā€™t think so , at that time lockdown was in full swing and that prevented those treatments taking place.

Reactions: 3
Remind me of the ingredients in a dick waffle please
The most important thing by far is the impressively girthy dick press/dick iron.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm speaking about this with any authority, as I've never made nor eaten a dick waffle. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think Louisa was really there on the sofa or did Jack take the bait and snap back with a lie to try to shut up the poster?

Louisa isnā€™t going to humiliate Jack by publicly denying it after all.

Louisa is an adult and can do what she likes obviously but I hope she isnā€™t an easily manipulated sort because Jack has shown herself to be ruthless and controlling when wanting her own way.

Reactions: 9
What about your 3 psychiatrists hun? Nice afterthought on the condolences BTW.

The image could be triggering for MH issues, I'm not sure how to blur it as a clicky attachment x

I am just catching up on this thread and had to pop out of lurkerdom because this made me so angry! Her lack of empathy in response to that comment is bloody staggering.

Reactions: 16
Do we think Louisa was really there on the sofa or did Jack take the bait and snap back with a lie to try to shut up the poster?

Louisa isnā€™t going to humiliate Jack by publicly denying it after all.

Louisa is an adult and can do what she likes obviously but I hope she isnā€™t an easily manipulated sort because Jack has shown herself to be ruthless and controlling when wanting her own way.
I think she probably was there. I'm a bit surprised, but then again, we all do daft things in that newly split up/she LEFT stage.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's cool at all what "Chambertin" (hi, Chambertin, please stop being a cock) is doing but equally I haaaaaaate Jack's attempt to be magnanimous. It rings totally hollow, like her dead eyes.

Like, she's just posted another unreadable screed about supposed burnout treatment and that not seeking validation on social media is a huge part of this but then she is actively responding to trolls on accounts which aren't even her own. Just ignore it?! Delete your bleeping apps?!

Excellent spot on the lip filler.

Kudos to Jack for making minimum wage go such a long way.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think it's cool at all what "Chambertin" (hi, Chambertin, please stop being a cock) is doing but equally I haaaaaaate Jack's attempt to be magnanimous. It rings totally hollow, like her dead eyes.

Like, she's just posted another unreadable screed about supposed burnout treatment and that not seeking validation on social media is a huge part of this but then she is actively responding to trolls on accounts which aren't even her own. Just ignore it?! Delete your bleeping apps?!

Excellent spot on the lip filler.

Kudos to Jack for making minimum wage go such a long way.
Great giffage use here, absolute perfection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm taking this as lip fillers confirmed, and a top-up on the way soon! View attachment 206004

Lip fillers - Triangulated!View attachment 206005

Also, I just want to state I have NO issue with lip fillers, hell, I'd like some myself. But for someone that claims poverty and constantly begs people to donate to her Patreon and a TIP JAR (vom), just fills me with complete disgust. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I was fleecing others much worse off than myself and then spunking that money on cosmetic treatments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think we've got more important things to discuss than Jack's lips, but there is a post that seems to suggest she's a client as they've done her make up previously not lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuine question from someone with no clue, but is it possible that a liberal use of amphetamines could be responsible for rapid weight loss?
I'm seeking a diagnosis for ADHD and I've seen from the forums etc that this is a common side affect, because you lose any desire to eat. Not that JM has mentioned this?

And a GP wouldn't put you on any ADHD medication, or take you off it, so there's holes in her story. Surprise surprise.

Reactions: 5
The writing appears heart felt but the picture is just so ergh.
Oddly I saw only yesterday, someone posted something similar on instagram, their photo showed real vulnerability and the words were far more thought provoking.
so I havenā€™t grunkaā€™ing the thread yet so apologies if someone else has already said this, but as a survivor of chronic MH issues I really hate it when people use beautiful, well lighted sexy thot shots to highlight MH issues. I hate it because it gives a false impression of what severe MH suffering actually looks like, poor MH is closely linked with poor physical health and the vast majority of people in severe MH crises do NOT look sexy and are UNABLE to create sexy selfies. Certainly at my nadirs I was a physical mess, either skeletal or horribly bloated, grey skin, acne, thin straw-like hair, dirty sack cloth clothing etc. the media portrayal of female MH sufferers as waiflike, beautiful Winona Ryder in Girl Interruped types is hugely unhelpful to ordinary sufferers and eats away at their already rock bottom self esteem imo. The other reason I dislike this sort of thing is because the sexy thot shots are often an attempt to get compliments, dressed up as an expression of bravery and awareness-raising. If Jack wanted to raise awareness of MH issues perhaps she could lend her platform to some ordinary women, chronic MH sufferers who donā€™t all look like supermodels who can talk about what life is like for them. And just as importantly, their loved ones as living with someone with chronic MH issues can be just as hard and upsetting as for the sufferer (this does not get acknowledged enough imo).

I find it disingenuous.

Also Jack 6 days is not enough time to get used to new meds, youā€™re going to need at least six weeks of constant monitoring if the prescription is complex as you make out and not just, I dunno, a standard anti anxiety med or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She does realise that most people canā€™t afford to go private right? I mean, would this not be the perfect opportunity for her to highlight the plight of lower income MH sufferers who CANNOT access decent and suitable care and have to wait until they are LITERALLY in crisis, by which time it often just becomes about s****de prevention and not about the underlying issues? This would be perfect for Jack as poverty is her ā€œnicheā€. The inability of the poor (and even not so poor) to access proper MH care on the NHS is one of the biggest scandals and injustices of our time, imo. Could Jack move the spotlight away from herself for a second to talk about that?
Er, no.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.