Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been done but pip is extremely hard to apply for and get. Mr ogre is blind and had to jump through many hoops, he's now getting left alone for quite a while but for someone who fears the post so much, the dwp sends out a lot of mail (which is left up to me to read as they don't make any exceptions for visually impaired). I would dread the seemingly countless requests for reviews and appointments. So it would be hard for her to prove she has these conditions if she's only ever seen a gp. We have realms of hospital reports as evidence and they demand more and face to face assessments.
Sorry for the long rant if you've got this far!
I do wonder if this is why she is always going on about her different conditions as they would surely ask how she is able to write/present/cook, who knows...

Reactions: 14
Is it going to be 120 postcards with her hands cradling a bowl filled with a variety of slops 🧐
Well she does seem to have an endless supply of those.
Or maybe she’ll surprise her loyal patrons with some more manky underwear/bikini/titty pics. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Posting the photo of the poor kitten as a follow up as well. She's so bleeping grim.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How on earth is she going to send out 10 postcards a month when it looks like she barely even cooks 10 meals a month?! I guess next month's lucky patrons will get a postcard of that crap ready meal mezze and a plate of fish fingers and rice *still gagging thing about that*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder who in particular she was wanting to contact her, Louisa??
Talk about airing the dirty linen in public, or well actually, cryptically revealing otherwise private messages in an attempt to sully the name of your ex. bleeping bunny boiler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How on earth is she going to send out 10 postcards a month when it looks like she barely even cooks 10 meals a month?! I guess next month's lucky patrons will get a postcard of that crap ready meal mezze and a plate of fish fingers and rice *still gagging thing about that*
Tenner bet on the postcard being pocket full of clitoris, with her pish poem overlayed on it in comic sans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guessing no-one asked her "what's up hun xoxox"
This sort attention seeking really does grind my gears! Why does she need to keep posting publicly. Isn't she all about the DMS. Why doesnt she DM someone ( she actually knows) you know start the convo, with "Im feeling blue talk to me goose" ( according to here she is maverick right? ) Then people might respond. This endless send me, talk to me... Ugh!

Sometimes sweetie it's you that has to make the first move and if no one answers there your answer.

Reactions: 26
I have been blackberry picking today, free fruit to make jam, pies and crumble. This is walking distance from Manchester city centre. I really enjoyed being outside, and doing something useful. Why doesn't she suggest stuff like this, and provide recipes. I also came across an apple tree on the banks of the Irwell, lovely sweet apples and I got a carrier bag full. Kids love to do do activities like this with their parents, and it would be a lot healthier than tinned peaches that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.