Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of speaking out of turn could we leave mention of her SB out of here please (last thread) I'd imagine he's very well cared for and has a happy home with his father and family. I'm concerned that he really doesn't need to grow up and see any reference to him on the internet when it's totally out of his control.
His mother might want to think about that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Well at least for those who have been BUSY the latest SM hiatus will give them a chance to grunk and KEEP UP....but be quick! I am tempted to start a proper pool for return date /time....although it could be a wasted effort as she seems more inclined to return in hours or even minutes these days. 🙄
I'll have tonight at 21:36, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s such a bloody liar 😡

If you magnify that picture there are no visible scars from self harm , she’s a fantasist.
Has she forgotten that over the last few weeks of thirsting on Instagram we've practically seen every inch of her? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Always, always the same. Talks about herself, me me me and how, of course, been there done that. Then the generic soundbites that influencer’s say that don’t really mean anything. At least on this occasion she did compliment the poster in relation to the poster’s story.
The responsible thing for someone in JM's position to say there would be something like "I'm so glad you're enjoying cooking so much and you're finding it helps you cope. Keeping up with your interests and eating healthily can really help your mood. If you need support with your self harming there are lots of organisations that can help such as https://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/self-injury-and-self-harm/"

Instead of MEEEEEE!!!! MEEEEE!!! EVERYONE LOOK AT MY SUFFERING!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
At the risk of speaking out of turn could we leave mention of her SB out of here please (last thread) I'd imagine he's very well cared for and has a happy home with his father and family. I'm concerned that he really doesn't need to grow up and see any reference to him on the internet when it's totally out of his control.
I'm sure he does, too. From my point of view, she uses misty eyed rhetoric about him and, moreover, her suffering because of him to justify her entire schtick for donations and, as somebody who grew up in very unpleasant circumstances, what would have made me feel better as I got older was to know that other people saw something other than the image that was portrayed publicly.

Reactions: 20
my arms have a tit load of self harm scars (I'm a burner) and sadly I don't think any tattoos would cover them. My older scars from when I used to cut myself, have been tattooed over well, so they are not so noticeable unless you're properly looking

I saw a Leon cookbook in T K Maxx today and instantly thought of Jackie.

Feeling anxious about what chaos awaits us

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Has she forgotten that over the last few weeks of thirsting on Instagram we've practically seen every inch of her? :ROFLMAO:
What about all of them food close-up shots that likes to take, of her holding a bowl of whatever she’s cooked, mashed. Surely from that angle any scars would be clear and obvious?

Reactions: 11
Tbh I could do with her not kicking off tonight on twitter as I’ve got a big day at work tomorrow.
My money is on 11:25pm.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice this little nugget? On the self harm bandwagon now 😴

She's riddled with scars!

ETA: sorry to just put it out there ☹ This poor woman on Instagram has revealed something really serious and I just feel that Jack is pretending to have also self harmed...
Bullshit if there was scarring under her tattoos they would be slightly raised and the scarring would faintly be visible.

Reactions: 9
I honestly feel that if she has SH's in the past, it wasnt recent. And was done...carefully. If that makes any sense... I don'twant to get too triggery about implements etc. I'm about her age (triangulation!) And my scars must now be about 15 years old, and have luckily faded to almost invisible. I was not a SHer to the extent I know some people unfortunately are. I doubt JM was either, but it suits her MO to be *severe* and left with lifelong reminders.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What about all of them food close-up shots that likes to take, of her holding a bowl of whatever she’s cooked, mashed. Surely from that angle any scars would be clear and obvious?
She went off on one before about people checking her pics for scars. I think that was around the time she came here all guns blazing. What can I say? When someone says stuff like that, people will look. Call it morbid curiosity or whatever you will. I don't believe any evidence of scarring or anything else has ever been found 🤷

But remember...if Jack says it happened...it happened!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think @Irena that what there is here on Tattle about Jack pales into insignificance when you look at other sites and social media and comment pages. I'm sure you/the family will take that into consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking at JM’s tats/arms I would wager lots of washed beans again that she hadn’t self harmed to the extent she wants folk to believe.
I agree. If she had such extensive scarring she decided to try to cover it with tattoos, it would be obvious. Scars still look like scars even if they’re tattooed over. I doubt very much that she self harmed to the extent she’s hinting at. As ever, Jack lies by omission.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I love this thread title. You're all clever buggers.

Almost like you're talented and excel in your given fields! Social media is a minor distraction rather than your life blood....

You only just learnt what a patreon was.

You're capable of offering sympathy when others are sharing their pain because life isn't a game of TRAUMA TOP TRUMPS.

Imagine that Mackie Junroe. Imagine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.