Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Nottonightbabe, nominated by multiple people. You win, of course, a bell jar to put guest in!

Recap: Guest has been quiet again and her tweets have been auto-deleting every 3 days, she says she does not have an auto-delete set up and it's a total mystery. We suspect she is quiet on account of the fact she has been threatened with Lawyers for clearly suggesting that a specific, identifiable person was the TOTES REAL hacker who hacked all her accounts, deletes her tweets, controls her Patreon, and more. She has however found a little time to bait Bad Mentals as always

Still hasn't told anyone to cancel their Patreon subscription
Still hasn't accounted for the SUE LEE funds
Still hasn't published the Vicarious Butterfly Indicator
Still hasn't produced anything edible

Wiki up on the pink button!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Morning all 👋
@BeardyBap
Nigella whispering has set me off thinking about one of my favourite pieces of Jack purple prose about spices.
Aiming for big time sensuality
But missing 😅
I am both lazy and technically inept so I SHANT go looking for it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Summary:

Southend's George Santos continues to tweet out lukewarm takes on the general election, then deletes everything. We are currently in a cycle of tweet/delete/lock/unlock/tweet...

Absolute scenes! 🤪

200w (15).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning all 👋
@BeardyBap
Nigella whispering has set me off thinking about one of my favourite pieces of Jack purple prose about spices.
Aiming for big time sensuality
But missing 😅
I am both lazy and technically inept so I SHANT go looking for it 😉
There is NOTHING sensual about guest's "whisper"

What I can't work out is how she manages to both bray and honk simultaneously. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The most important thing we learned last thread is that the guest is not technologically inept. She just has a terrible sickness that means she can't log in to pause the unearned income website but can log in to the chat tit website.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
There's been mention of curry lately. It reminded me of one of my proudest sleuthing Nancy Drew moments re Jack. My deep dive into her chickpea peach curry:

It still strikes me as funny, the different words for different audiences.

Best of all I love that it was a "riff" on apricot chicken, which is still one of my favourite old-school meals once every two years or so
---
There is NOTHING sensual about guest's "whisper"

What I can't work out is how she manages to both bray and honk simultaneously. :unsure:
What do you mean? I've never been more turned on by Jack whispering "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," at the end of one of her singing vids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
There's been mention of curry lately. It reminded me of one of my proudest sleuthing Nancy Drew moments re Jack. My deep dive into her chickpea peach curry:

Best of all I love that it was a "riff" on apricot chicken, which is still one of my favourite old-school meals once every two years or so
---

What do you mean? I've never been more turned on by Jack whispering "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," at the end of one of her singing vids.
Can't bring myself to try the chickpea and peach curry. Just no. There's many cuisines that use fruit in savoury dishes, not least north African tagines, South African Malay curries etc. Jack's dismal offering is just horrible.

It's been said before -- if a person was really broke and cooking from food bank tins, why not make a tasty chickpea stew with the tinned tomatoes and serve the peaches as a pudding? Especially as a meal for a toddler, which is what Jack claimed as her inspiration at the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Can't bring myself to try the chickpea and peach curry. Just no. There's many cuisines that use fruit in savoury dishes, not least north African tagines, South African Malay curries etc. Jack's dismal offering is just horrible.

It's been said before -- if a person was really broke and cooking from food bank tins, why not make a tasty chickpea stew with the tinned tomatoes and serve the peaches as a pudding? Especially as a meal for a toddler, which is what Jack claimed as her inspiration at the time.
I'd rather drive my car through a river of sewage than make her chickpea peach spew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

---

Another poster said that Jack used to post on the Money Saving Expert forums. That peach and chickpea curry recipe has MSE written all over it. I’m guessing she ‘adapted’ it from something she found on the forum back in the day.

I wish we knew her old username.

Reactions: 42
Another poster said that Jack used to post on the Money Saving Expert forums. That peach and chickpea curry recipe has MSE written all over it. I’m guessing she ‘adapted’ it from something she found on the forum back in the day.

"Iron Lesbian"? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The MSE “old style” board used to be a great source of cheap recipes and cost-saving household tips. So I don’t believe Jack could have been a regular there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's definitely lost MN.
The most recent short thread since her attempted comeback and re-badging has no positive comments about her.
A couple saying that she's mentally unwell and they feel sorry for her son but the vast majority are calling her a liar.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The most recent short thread since her attempted comeback and re-badging has no positive comments about her.
A couple saying that she's mentally unwell and they feel sorry for her son but the vast majority are calling her a liar.
Howling at the fact someone on that thread called her house a ‘massive oversized furniture showroom’. That is really funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Just went for a gander. It's not looking good, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All she has left is the #bekind idiots on Twitter who are barely paying attention to her ("I haven't seen you tweet in ages!" when she is on the fifteenth relaunch) and she has no respect for anyway.

Reactions: 38
Howling at the fact someone on that thread called her house a ‘massive oversized furniture showroom’. That is really funny.
But aren't showrooms meant to be clean? Surely not referring to her chickpea-strewn hovel?

• Haha
Reactions: 28