Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she bought bottles of that Prime thing when they were being flogged for £20

Reactions: 22
wtf is this shit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264

Apart from the fact you're less likely to be going to the toilet if you're dehydrated - what the fuck is wrong with a bottle of Lucozade and a bacon sandwich?

Reactions: 45
Why would her son be ‘THRIVING by all accounts’ ?

Does she, herself - his mother - not know whether he is or not?? Such a bizarre thing to say If he’s supposed to be living with her
It’s a way of humble bragging. Let’s totally discount that 50% (or in jacks case 99%) of any THRIVING is due to the person who contributed half of their DNA. Utter prick!

Reactions: 28
Cba posting but I hardly think people are ‘terrified’ of janey godly. Pretty sure someone posted before that she was a massive see you next Tuesday.

Reactions: 23
!My nephew is genuinely a nice teen has spent this past weekend at cadets at other times he is out with his mates or holed up talking to his girlfriend in his room or mates, watching youtube. He is not hanging around his mum looking at snaps of others photos? HE'S BUSY!

Reactions: 30
No doubt, Probably made her do the cleaning in exchange for a box room. It is not like elderly povos can claim housing benefit or apply for sheltered housing,

Didn't granpaH do something similar to a handyman?

Reactions: 27
She makes it sound like the kid is some sort of tubercular or otherwise invalided child in a Frances Hodgson Burnett novel

"Oh mamapapa, I should so like to look upon some photographs of the aurora borealis, if you are able to gather them from your colleagues in the comments club"

Reactions: 63
Black and white thinking can also be one of the traits of autism (unlike some I do think she is genuinely autistic - yes she uses it as a shield but both things can be true, she has it and she uses it as a shield) so I think Jack likely has a double dose of it. That combined with her general stubbornness is a heck of a thing for anything, especially a group that is voluntary, to overcome.

Reactions: 14
That could be a nursery rhyme.

Jack and Jane went online
To fetch some likes and cash
Jane's bigotry was revealed,
her fate was sealed
And Jack, also exposed tumbled over her own coke nose!
Or a learn-to-read book from
The 70s…

See Jack Tweet.
Tweet, Jack, Tweet.
‘Something racist’ said Janey

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.