Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing she says ever, ever stacks up. On the one hand she is painstakingly, quietly, maraudingly careful about 2FA, cybersecurity etc etc, and on the other, she doesn't have anything backed up, gets hacked (conveniently), and can't sort her own completely basic WordPress site out. Oh, and facetunes the sky.

Schrodinger's techie.

As for those who still thinks the sun shines out of her arse, they must be wandering around with their fingers in their ears and their eyes shut with all the in yer face evidence of her wrongdoings.

Still a bit sad the celebrity plod have never done anything publicly. But then again, it's Tuesday innit? There's time yet......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s astonishing that someone with that many cookery books fails to produce anything that looks appealing, satisfying or even edible.
Must admit this made me chuckle. I too have lots of great recipe books……. Tend to do same meals though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a twitter account with several thousand followers and before musk fucked it I used to lose hours arguing with twats and retweeting gender critical stuff. However since it became unusable I have had a moment of clarity about 'twitter activism' - it changes nothing. I made genuine connections and got involved in RL campaigning through private Facebook groups but twitter is just making noise into the void. Guest should have found something else to fill her empty life during her hiatus but chance would be a fine thing. I'm
I deleted my twitter app after realising it was impacting my mental health when my work became a target of these "twitter activists". An incredibly complex area was reduced to soundbites that sounded fantastic but had no basis in reality. This stuff would be liked and retweeted, pushing this false narrative that was unchallenged (I'm not able to use social media in a professional capacity). It opened my eyes. None of it was directed at me personally but the misinformation was distressing to me.

Anyway. TLDR I don't miss twitter. If I want to interact with someone I message a friend or arrange to meet up.

It's full of people tweeting absolute shite and othe people cheering them on without stopping to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s astonishing that someone with that many cookery books fails to produce anything that looks appealing, satisfying or even edible.
Maybe she uses them as a how not to guide? Because she's so maverick and all 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe “walking the dog” is her contact time with SB. Now he’s old enough to have a say he’s refusing to enter her house, have his bedroom styled by her, or eat her slops. But a nice short dog walk outdoors is perfect!

She’s been offline since because she’s thinking up all the wonderful things he said to her on the dog walk to share with the comments club when she wakes up today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Has she given up with her 'all my SM platforms were hacked' then?
She got over that fairly swiftly even though for some reason the experience gave her calloused feet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Given that she’s locked down again now, do any ‘inside ninnies’ know if anyone’s put 50p in the head yet today?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe “walking the dog” is her contact time with SB. Now he’s old enough to have a say he’s refusing to enter her house, have his bedroom styled by her, or eat her slops. But a nice short dog walk outdoors is perfect!

She’s been offline since because she’s thinking up all the wonderful things he said to her on the dog walk to share with the comments club when she wakes up today.
I feel so sorry for poor SB. The LEAST he has to suffer is her being an embarrassing narc. Her, Satahavajayjay, Bex and Roadside Mum all annoy me with 99% of what they do but sometimes I sit here with tears in my eyes when I think about how badly they all treat their children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
NINNIES

Did we know she has been removed from Kruger Cowne's website?

You can search for her, but when you click on the image, you get an Error 404.

I think we know why Jack is back on Twitter now, and it has nothing to do with hackers taking over her accounts...

Why Jack cry?
Speaking gigs go by bye.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 13.09.16.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
NINNIES

I think we know why Jack is back on Twitter now, and it has nothing to do with hackers taking over her accounts...

Why Jack cry?
Speaking gigs go by bye.

View attachment 2906459
Looks like it's the same if you click on other people so could be their website

• Sad
Reactions: 29
NINNIES

Why Jack cry?
Speaking gigs go by bye.

View attachment 2906459
It may just be their website is a bit borked - I got that same error when I clicked on three different random speakers (Bear Grylls, Bob Geldof and Kelly Holmes) as well as on Jack.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
NINNIES

Why Jack cry?
Speaking gigs go by bye.

View attachment 2906459
Must have been recent, as the page was live last week.

If she’s been dropped that explains a lot doesn’t it?

Adrianmate can you please take her back onto the books? I much preferred her when she shut the duck up for months.

ETA: Oh I see it’s everyone. I guess der ebil trollhackerstalkers must have hacked them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
NINNIES

Why Jack cry?
Speaking gigs go by bye.

View attachment 2906459
Interestingly, I checked there exactly one week ago, according to my search history and she was still there. This is a VERY recent development.

Reactions: 15
I really want her dragged for the leaked Patreon income while she was claiming to boil shampoo and drink her own piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I become more and more convinced she is a Tory plant every day she resurfaces. Her usual uneducated vitriol and divisive language directed at Rishi Sunak for lining his and his mate’s pockets at the expense of the vulnerable. She really has no shame or self awareness does she. She employs the same tactics as her masters.

She holds herself up as some sort of expert in social justice yet never seems to understand basic sociology. Like what happens when you encourage those struggling to steal or turn a blind eye to it for example.

She cosplays trauma and parrots basic “Tory bad” narratives and massively oversimplified bollocks around poverty all the whilst profiting from it. It is beyond belief.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I become more and more convinced she is a Tory plant every day she resurfaces. Her usual uneducated vitriol and divisive language directed at Rishi Sunak for lining his and his mate’s pockets at the expense of the vulnerable. She really has no shame or self awareness does she. She employs the same tactics as her masters.

She holds herself up as some sort of expert in social justice yet never seems to understand basic sociology. Like what happens when you encourage those struggling to steal or turn a blind eye to it for example.

She cosplays trauma and parrots basic “Tory bad” narratives and massively oversimplified bollocks around poverty all the whilst profiting from it. It is beyond belief.
What, you mean her continuously coruscating commentary since 2013 hasn’t alleviated you of that particular delusion?
IMG_8562.jpeg

Showing off trying to look clever thesaurus-bothering Jack is the best Jack. It’s not the bailiffs banging at your door, dumbass. It’s your old primary school. They want their £5 book token back.
Her writing’s like her “cooking” and let’s face it her entire “career”, in that you cannot polish coruscate a turd.
IMG_8563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What, you mean her continuously coruscating commentary since 2013 hasn’t alleviated you of that particular delusion?View attachment 2906503

Showing off trying to look clever thesaurus-bothering Jack is the best Jack. It’s not the bailiffs banging at your door, dumbass. It’s your old primary school. They want their £5 book token back.
Her writing’s like her “cooking” and let’s face it her entire “career”, in that you cannot polish coruscate a turd.
View attachment 2906507Effing nitwit.
does she mean excoriating? maybe?

you also can't alleviate someone of a delusion. She means relieve but thought that didn't sound fancy enough. Or she started writing alleviated your concerns or whatever and then forgot what she was doing literally one word later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

I agree. I know university education isn’t the be all and end all, or even necessary for a successful career. Hell, I’m a testament to that, if all goes to plan I’ll finally be earning my degree next year well into my fifties. However, Jack’s lack of education really shows when she takes on anything more challenging than rinsing beans. If she was serious about campaigning and social justice she would have made an effort and studied sociology and politics (and maybe even economics) so she could actually back up her statements with facts and real research. In fact whenever she talks about having done research I don’t think she realises what an idiot she makes herself look. If she’d ever engaged with any sort of education beyond GCSE she’d understand that there’s a lot more to research than twenty minutes spent reading Wikipedia and old Guardian articles.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.