Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the Tory bashing didn’t go far. I think next on the Guest hamster-wheel of desperation will be a health crisis. She hasn’t done that since resurrecting herself. Tick tock ……

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Gosh, I hope Jack is OK, she inadvertently let her Glastonbury-sized audience know she was leaving the house at 5.30pm yesterday and going for a walk.

Screenshot_20240430_071107_X.jpg

I'm worried now that one, several, or all of her numerous stalkers have rallied into action.

Je telephone la police...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I won’t lie, the amount of likes makes me boak.
I just don’t understand Twitter and I’m so glad I never got it, why would you get endorphins from supporting some random dork with a profile picture of them in an ill fitting football shirt, looking totally out of place and with a haircut only a mother could love and gums that take up half their face? Just because they post something vaguely left wing that’s clearly copy and paste from some other boring idiot?
God, no wonder she got money from these morons.
Twitter's all about the serotonin ego boosts. It changes duck all. Just hot air, righteous anger and bombastic pulpit pounding. And these ppl locked in their echo chambers of confirmation bias wonder why quality of life has reduced for the average person despite all their meaningless 'awareness raising'. David Cameron was absolutely right about twitter isn't the world.

I was confused about the mandolin chat for a min. Thought the crackpot was claiming to have lopped a bit of finger off playing an instrument.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Come now, an important piece of work like the VBI will have been backed up to an external drive, I mean she’s not an idiot… oh wait.
After not having looked at her account for a year or more, was nice to skim thru the greatest hits (all archived here already). Surprised to find that Content’s mobile number photo is still there!
I also saw the pic that made me doubt the Heckin Big Move: stacks of 14” boxes claiming to be full of books. She can only eat with a spoon but she can throw boxes of books up to shoulder height. Aye right.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Come now, an important piece of work like the VBI will have been backed up to an external drive, I mean she’s not an idiot… oh wait.
After not having looked at her account for a year or more, was nice to skim thru the greatest hits (all archived here already). Surprised to find that Content’s mobile number photo is still there!
I also saw the pic that made me doubt the Heckin Big Move: stacks of 14” boxes claiming to be full of books. She can only eat with a spoon but she can throw boxes of books up to shoulder height. Aye right.
Screenshot_20240430-101241.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I mean I am just a povvo with a tiny kitchen but are fabric squares usually found in that room? Is this an Essex thing? A Jack thing? A nonsense thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's the human equivalent of a groundhog, isn't she? Poked her snout out of her nest, didn't like what she saw so scuttled back inside until next time

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I mean I am just a povvo with a tiny kitchen but are fabric squares usually found in that room? Is this an Essex thing? A Jack thing? A nonsense thing?
Enough fabric squares to fill a moving box is a lot of fabric squares. I think she claimed to use them for her ✨food styling✨ but given it all looks like dogshit she might as well have saved herself the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Christ when I got divorced my ex managed to fit all my stuff into 13 binbags (obvs she kept all the big/nice stuff). Admittedly I had to go back for my books and records, but duck me that's a lot of junk for one kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is why she came back. That’s 177 new people to try and extract money from. Not doing much to offset the losses, but it’s the first day she’s had an increase in followers since she was on Question Time last summer. Girl’s gotta grift somehow.

IMG_1237.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
If she HAS moved, she'll have had to defrost the multiple freezers.

The horror...the horror
I once went on holiday and one of us left the freezer door ajar so we came back to no electric on the meter and having to throw out the contents. Was probably for the best as it needed a proper defrost as it has been running well since! I did not feel the need to send my PayPal link to anyone as a result though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she HAS moved, she'll have had to defrost the multiple freezers.

The horror...the horror
I dunno. With her extensive knowledge of how electricity works she probably just unplugged them* thinking that 'freezer' means the food stays frozen forever.

*When she first mentioned the Heckin Big Move over a year ago. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s astonishing that someone with that many cookery books fails to produce anything that looks appealing, satisfying or even edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Twitter's all about the serotonin ego boosts. It changes duck all. Just hot air, righteous anger and bombastic pulpit pounding. And these ppl locked in their echo chambers of confirmation bias wonder why quality of life has reduced for the average person despite all their meaningless 'awareness raising'. David Cameron was absolutely right about twitter isn't the world.

I was confused about the mandolin chat for a min. Thought the crackpot was claiming to have lopped a bit of finger off playing an instrument.
I have a twitter account with several thousand followers and before musk fucked it I used to lose hours arguing with twats and retweeting gender critical stuff. However since it became unusable I have had a moment of clarity about 'twitter activism' - it changes nothing. I made genuine connections and got involved in RL campaigning through private Facebook groups but twitter is just making noise into the void. Guest should have found something else to fill her empty life during her hiatus but chance would be a fine thing.
Edit to remove rogue word

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.