Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found out what happened in Dordrecht by the way. She bought a load of busted old Dutch crap.
IMG_5115.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Am convinced the insufferable twit’s been dumped by the latest wealthy OH she thought she was going to marry so now she’s desperate for 1. Attention and 2. Money.

Bet she’s desperate to post a thirst selfie and to show off every single aspect of where she’s living and what she’s done with the place. Wonder how long she’ll be able to resist that temptation…
Let's place bets: how long before the snark emerges? The Twitter flounce is an essential part of the Jack Monroe Tweet Cycle.

*It's an interesting experience writing this in the past, fully aware that the chaos might already be in progress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No, she let him hold the camera. Treat enough for a growing lad.
“My very own broken box brownie! Oh Mater, I am the happiest boy alive! Oh, very well, not my very own, but it was simply spiffing of you to let me look at it for a spell. What larks, eh?”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Nah, it's only 2.30pm. She's still asleep. Although I am excited with it being a Tuesday today.
Spoooons!!!

Thrift store my arse. That’s antique shop stuff. Probably cost a fair few euros.

(I’m on a train and due to jolting I quoted the wrong post. Just pretend it’s the pic from Dordrecht).

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No, she let him hold the camera. Treat enough for a growing lad.
Yes he was allowed to hold a broken kodak or something like that.
He maybe was also allowed to look at the Pringles lids she pestered passengers for.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Probably hoped he'd drop it so she could post another story of how forgivingly she scooped him up and said it didn't matter, all of her genius level photography has still been shared with the world

ETA I know I'm turning into a smug declutter and lord knows I've been guilty of bringing too much tat into my home in the past so I'm not really in a position to talk but why so many spoons and just generalised kitchen shite? If you're gonna collect stuff, be discerning.

I do.like the little madeleine pan if you're genuinely a baker ( spoiler, she is not) but just ordinary whisks and ladles, you only need one of each

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Has someone let Patreon know her account was hacked and she has no access to it? Hopefully they can put a freeze on it for her until she gets her access back. 😟 I’m sure she’s just dying to update her content and get those postcards out.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.