Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the one I support is in Euros
Which is important because if you are paying in dollars you may get a conversion fee.

Yep, even our wedding rings were from Argos and came in at £20 and £35 twenty five years ago. Now, all these years later neither of us even wear our rings
Same! Our wedding rings were Argos. Neither of us wears them, they don't fit so well after all these years and I inherited my grandmother's beautiful Victorian rings and so wear them instead.

Reactions: 13
Loving the scarcasm in this response about five guys 😂, but how bloody nasty of Jack to block the person who made a lovely suggestion about how walking is a good way of coping with MH. Then his response to what Jack did was so sweet. She really is a tit to some of her followers, innocently answering questions she’s asking responses from 😡
3CCB34EB-E494-4E37-A66A-5F8D725BDF95.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Sorry if this has been mentioned and I've missed it, but she seems to have written a welcome post for all the new patreons. Now up to 250. :mad:

Screenshot_20200802-172830.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Loving the scarcasm in this response about five guys 😂, but how bloody nasty of Jack to block the person who made a lovely suggestion about how walking is a good way of coping with MH. Then his response to what Jack did was so sweet. She really is a tit to some of her followers, innocently answering questions she’s asking responses from 😡View attachment 199881
She made a big hoo ha about coming up here (Edinburgh) and lots of people asked her not to rent an air b n b as there are massive issues with the Edinburgh housing market, and some owners have behaved appallingly during COVID. Next thing she’s stayed in a flat, so she either ignored all that and went AirBnB or stayed in service apartments, which are £££££. She‘s an absolute fanny.

Reactions: 23
Someone has her card marked, well done for speaking out, hope the hounds don’t descend on them 😕
B71183EA-90C4-4103-AFBD-03261934687F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I'm working 15 hours a day and sleeping 20 hours as well.
I can't pay my bills but can afford sleeper cabins, renting an apartment and eating at Dishoom.
I feel drained yet reborn too, simultaneously.

Jack's going to have to add whiplash to her list of ailments. Or, she needs a visit from Max von Sydow to exorcise her.
Whiplash (severe) is already there, babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pity party, duck off View attachment 199863Eta, tweet now deleted 🙄
Here's what I do -

1. Practice good sleep hygiene (make sure room is peaceful, a comfy temperature, don't have a tv in there - for example)
2. Don't do anything too 'stimulating' (I know 😏) like looking at twitter or reading an exciting book
3. Try to get up and go to bed around the same time every day.
4. An eye mask and earplugs can be helpful to block our unwanted light/noise.
5. Not for everyone, but a sleep aid (nytol for eg) can also be helpful
6. Don't nap during the day, however tired you are.
7. Avoid stuff like caffeinated drinks/food close to bedtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been mentioned and I've missed it, but she seems to have written a welcome post for all the new patreons. Now up to 250. :mad:

View attachment 199889
The tweet with the Patreon link was at 4.19 so within 45 minutes she’d managed to reply to around 15 tweets and also type and share this? A cynical person might think it was all planned and set up in advance 🤔

4E8E6F7A-5BFD-4840-9E6C-9431DEE53162.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Loving the scarcasm in this response about five guys 😂, but how bloody nasty of Jack to block the person who made a lovely suggestion about how walking is a good way of coping with MH. Then his response to what Jack did was so sweet. She really is a tit to some of her followers, innocently answering questions she’s asking responses from 😡View attachment 199881

Well to be fair, Frederick Street is on a slight incline so she kinda did some hill walking. And no doubt there were stairs in her posh accommodation 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She mentioned to someone that Patreon is in dollars in a tweet, Amanda Palmer's Patreon is in pounds. She would have had the option to choose which currency on sign up - It's not as she said 'how Patreon is'.
Off topic I know, but why does Amanda Palmer need a Patreon? Isnt she married to Neil Gaiman, who is super successful and therefore one presumes relatively well off....

Reactions: 13
Your not going to get anymore popular that way missy?

Reactions: 7
Off topic I know, but why does Amanda Palmer need a Patreon? Isnt she married to Neil Gaiman, who is super successful and therefore one presumes relatively well off....
Amanda Palmer is the Jack Monroe of the music world. Barking mad, and an absolute grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not only can she feel her pulse, she can track it with her Apple Watch, which will sync with her iPhones and MacBook. 😂 Not sure if an audio recreation is available yet for her to listen to through one of the two pairs of AirPods™️
Imagine being so poor , one had to ask for money despite £1000’s spent on Apple.

I hope she sweats through guilt when she reads Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The tweet with the Patreon link was at 4.19 so within 45 minutes she’d managed to reply to around 15 tweets and also type and share this? A cynical person might think it was all planned and set up in advance 🤔

View attachment 199898
Ah sorry, I'm an idiot! I thought today was the 1st so she'd only just done this new post. But you're right about the timings being a bit suss. That was pretty quick work, but yesterday, not today. Doh!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
‘Bestsellers’. Yea, right. That would be in Amazon’s ‘we made up a load of nonsense catagories so that tit, pretend authors can feel good about themselves’ section.
Ha ha! I was once at #38 in the spinning, dyeing and weaving section 😀 you can divide up those sections and sub sections all day long to become a best selling author. I think I sold a lot in Estonia...don't really care, I just took the non-refundable advance and delivered the book they wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 199898
Translation: don't even think of blaming ME when stuff doesn't turn up, you non - ticky plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.