Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QMLAN (sort of) cos forgot to add two other scammy sob stories she had going on around the time of the Kickstarter in Dec-Jan and the Pulse fundraiser in June

IMG_7951.jpeg

And from the post about her “little shop”, HOW many times can she tell a different version of this bleeping pawned/sold camera sob story, (and how many times can she throw her child under the bus with made up fictional bullshit for that matter)

IMG_7941.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
QMLAN (sort of) cos forgot to add two other scammy sob stories she had going on around the time of the Kickstarter in Dec-Jan and the Pulse fundraiser in June

View attachment 2885507

And from the post about her “little shop”, HOW many times can she tell a different version of this bleeping pawned/sold camera sob story, (and how many times can she throw her child under the bus with made up fictional bullshit for that matter)

View attachment 2885509
Quite. If my small child had knocked over my laptop, I would have berated myself for leaving it somewhere where that could happen and for not having sorted out a backup for it.
I'd not seen this particular fundraising stuff before. So many red flags. I'm convinced her sudden rise and success was just a consequence of the perfect storm at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Quite. If my small child had knocked over my laptop, I would have berated myself for leaving it somewhere where that could happen and for not having sorted out a backup for it.
I'd not seen this particular fundraising stuff before. So many red flags. I'm convinced her sudden rise and success was just a consequence of the perfect storm at the time.
I hadn’t seen it either. Went into the archive to see if I could find her Liz Jones blog posts and have been having a bit of a dig about in there. Here’s another charmer from her (we know about this, but it’s bleeping vile). EIGHT years old
IMG_7962.jpeg

IMG_7954.jpeg

Do we know about this fantasy of hers tho?
IMG_7953.jpeg
Get yer coat off, Jase. It’s time to rustle up some slop.
IMG_7959.jpeg

IMG_7960.jpeg
Link to this absolute bleeping (sanctimonious, lie-strewn) nonsense: https://archive.ph/iNzCE
Just cannot bleeping help those bitter, spiteful digs at THAT MAN, can she? A decade of it.
IMG_7955.jpeg
🤔 five months later…
IMG_7961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Every time I think I have seen the full extent of her shocking grift, more appears that I didn't know about.

She's so shameless it's unbelievable!

She's just laughing at all the people who support her

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In other news, Mukhtar Ali Yassin who crowfunded his legal fees when Laurence Fox sued him for libel (and later abandoned the case) has today posted a list of seven charities who received donations from the money he raised. Although he hasn't revealed the amounts involved, he's gone public, tagging in each charity and posting some thank you messages for donations received. He also used a proper crowdfunding platform so there will be a record of money received and disbursed.

In my book, that's a 100% more transparent than Jack Monroe ever was about the money she raised to sue Lee Anderson.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
The loose skin on her hands because premature thing cracks me up. I too suffer from not very attractive hands. The skin looks wrinkly beyond my years and they're quite veiny and stumpy looking (but I like them because they look exactly like my lovely Dad's!) She can't bear to have something thats just meh/ordinary. Always has to be amazing or full of hidden talent and wonder or just a very sad back story to get people talking/clapping and throwing money. Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Chocco will always be around to bail her out of the tit if it gets really bad, for that very reason. Better that than the multiple cynical grifts tho. At least that way they can keep it in the family and she doesn’t have to rinse even more victims.
View attachment 2885394
Here’s more detail about the DODGY AS duck “fundraiser” after the Pulse nightclub shootings.
“Artists have DONATED works which you must buy from my own personal shop (which I set up just last month. What a delight that an opportunity to use it for the grift has come along so soon!). When all your money is in my personal account, I will personally donate your money to The JustGiving fundBut as you’re giving me all your money, I won’t be providing receipts of how much has actually been raised or that I’ve actually donated 100% of it, so don’t even ask.
View attachment 2885412View attachment 2885465View attachment 2885414
Here’s the link https://archive.ph/KVfsI

She claims to have coined in A GRAND on the first day View attachment 2885419View attachment 2885420View attachment 2885467What a bleeping “scheme” indeed.
This was all just FIVE MONTHS after she’d scammed in £68,761 from that Kickstarter for the “self published” book of hers (that she already had a book contract for) that didn’t materialize til 2018

As a reminder, she states the money she coins into her personal shop will go to the JustGiving fund
View attachment 2885468
but…View attachment 2885474
From the Florida Times Union, here. View attachment 2885471
Oh, and on the subject of her shop, this is what lovebombing looks like
May 2016: As a reminder, she was riding high at this point- this was slap in the middle of her being feted all over the media for coming out as non binary, and in the past 6-8 months she’d also got the first Honorary Doctorate, coined in £68,761 in a Kickstarter AND got a book contract, she was still a Guardian darling, had “come out as vegan” which had changed her life! had bylines is everywhere etc etc. View attachment 2885437View attachment 2885438View attachment 2885439View attachment 2885440View attachment 2885441
What a bleeping repugnant, manipulative vile human being, THIEF AND LIAR she is
Riddle me this. If all of the artwork was donated by the artists:
IMG_5074.jpeg

But only profits were to be sent to the fund:
IMG_5073.jpeg

What costs were being incurred? Were Heather & Jack drawing a wage from the money raised for families and survivors?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Hold on...
All the falling downstairs, smashing toes, popping her knee cap back in, spraining her shoukder mashing her lips up on the reg...how has she not been checked in for a once over with neurology?
I lost count of the tumbles and bumps she's taken down her deadly stairs of spiral with or without a cat involved.
Arthritis you say?
duck. Off. You. Utter utter necromancing bile duct.

Surely be to God if you've fucked yourself down the stairs that regularly and doing that much damage someone would say "here's and idea, you dick, go and work out why you keep doing that cos none of us want to trip over your lifeless corpse at the bottom of the stairs one day when you manage to Cark it"
Or worse, your child finds you stiffening on the bottom step with a spray of brain tissue up the bannisters....
Sorry, thats a bit graphic, but she's either got something going on or....
She's getting quite "over refreshed" of an evening (or midmorning) and is having stumbles and tumbles as she buggers around.
bleeping dick.
Just made me lose my rag a bit there but I'll be fine just as soon as I smash all the bones in BOTH my feet just to be a bit extra coming down the stairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm having crippling sciatica at the moment but, despite the stairs, have managed not to fall down them at any point and even manage to walk my dog without crumbling into dust. It's almost like Jack is constantly talking shite 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Fraus in F&D will know my current hyperfocus is con artist podcasts and that last two I've listened to, the cons have checked themselves into mental health facilities just as the sword of domacles is about to fall. Of course they don't stay long, it's just to garner sympathy. One even turned up to court on crutches and I laughed out loud.

I do wonder that journos are still so afraid to go near the Jack Monroe scams because of her 'bad mentals' when it's the exact same smokescreen the others pulled, except stretched over time.

Maybe the Americans are more gung ho in going after them? Who bleeping knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she has had real attempts/SH'd and her addiction problems, while exaggerated hugely by her, do have some truth too and they all know it via LJC. Unlike most of the other cons who only mentioned/pulled it when the SHTF.

That and the fact most British outlets enabled her and printed her lies and contradictions for so long, exposing her would also serve to expose them - and by extension LJC for being in a relationship with her while Jack was grifting and pretending to be on the poverty line. LJC likely has noble intentions in wanting to protect SB and I don't doubt the fact the relationship was likely dire but I also would bet my fictional crappy bungalow that she doesn't want headlines about what Jack got up to while dating/engaged to her and the consequent questions around how much LJC knew about the grifting as it happened live.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They also both like lip fillers, ridiculous photo shoots, and getting engaged after knowing their partner for five minutes. KP has the Mucky Mansion, while Jack has the Begrimed Bungalow (I would also accept the Dirty Dormer). I’d encourage it just for the drama alone.
Both are also rather fond of ❄ (allegedly m’lud).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold on...
All the falling downstairs, smashing toes, popping her knee cap back in, spraining her shoukder mashing her lips up on the reg...how has she not been checked in for a once over with neurology?
I lost count of the tumbles and bumps she's taken down her deadly stairs of spiral with or without a cat involved.
Arthritis you say?
duck. Off. You. Utter utter necromancing bile duct.

Surely be to God if you've fucked yourself down the stairs that regularly and doing that much damage someone would say "here's and idea, you dick, go and work out why you keep doing that cos none of us want to trip over your lifeless corpse at the bottom of the stairs one day when you manage to Cark it"
Or worse, your child finds you stiffening on the bottom step with a spray of brain tissue up the bannisters....
Sorry, thats a bit graphic, but she's either got something going on or....
She's getting quite "over refreshed" of an evening (or midmorning) and is having stumbles and tumbles as she buggers around.
bleeping dick.
Just made me lose my rag a bit there but I'll be fine just as soon as I smash all the bones in BOTH my feet just to be a bit extra coming down the stairs.
All those stair tumbles. She should live in a bungalow.

Oh, wait.

(this thread title is giving me 🦉🦉🦉)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I h
I'm having crippling sciatica at the moment but, despite the stairs, have managed not to fall down them at any point and even manage to walk my dog without crumbling into dust. It's almost like Jack is constantly talking shite 😑
I have a condition that has made me very unstable. I actually need a walking stick and I've never once made a toddler pick it up or sat in a bed nest or any other kind of claggy pit of inertia and had the world revolve round me.
I take so much care NOT to tip down the stairs cos the outcome wld be catastrophic not just for me but the people round me.
Put your knee cap back in place and all that happened was a few swear words?
Oh you aching bleeping liar....stop it

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wanted to tag a user called "shithouse onion" because I greatly admired their Nom de Tattle. I couldn't find them (maybe because it's a swear?!) But I did find this vintage post by dearest @Peoplehavetaeknow https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-561-me-i-happened-youre-welcome.43594/post-18013644
"That's a nice fulsome onion. The shithouse onion looked like a deflated clackerbag."
I think I might have got the user name confused with Moxie Mama, who actually received one in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.