Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's been uninvited from the holiday or maybe she's completed it mate but the languages aren't going so well
Thank you @ahkrin. I was seriously tempted to sign up for the evil owl just to find out how guest’s duolingo was going

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also think she did duck all. Didn't even get started just did some epic bullshitting for a few weeks to generate the 💰
I think she did loads of work* on it. I think she bought lots of shiny new lever arch files**, spenny notebooks, highlighters in many colours and a big set of glittery gel pens, plus a box to keep all the old receipts in. The she made herself a special VBI tea shandy, Earl Grey and Bovril or something similar, then got to work setting everything out on her desk. With her tongue poking out the corner of her mouth she painstakingly made lists, then used those lists to make more lists, then highlighted things and underlined things in pink glittery pen, the bungamansion was like a cut scene in a crime drama where the police create a trello board. After hours*** of work, despite all the crumbly and ouchy parts, she had it, the VBI, she could prove that Asda smart price tinned tomatoes had risen in price by 5p between 2019 and 2023, and Asda regular own brand tomatoes had only risen by 3p in the same period. This was it, she had done it, she was the saviour of the poors! And so she retired to the nest bed, where she napped, ate, grifted and spite tweeted for the next week.

*work in the sense that she understands work, which is not the same definition as the rest of the world. I’m of the opinion that she genuinely believes she earned those honorary doctorates, that she thinks all the “work” she has done during her “career” is the equivalent of the work put in to an actual PHD.

** when I was child I thought lever arch files had something to do with Liberace, because they sounded similar to me.

*** by hours I mean maybe two, with breaks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Looks like with the Greek course it's possibly easy to rack up the points initially with the learning the alphabet section which is basically just matching symbols but to progress with the main pathway you have to put some effort in so of course the dopamine reward is slower.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Fraus in F&D will know my current hyperfocus is con artist podcasts and that last two I've listened to, the cons have checked themselves into mental health facilities just as the sword of domacles is about to fall. Of course they don't stay long, it's just to garner sympathy. One even turned up to court on crutches and I laughed out loud.
Ah, the Weinstein defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Five hundred dogs that’s absolutely on the money, just could’ve peaked with the £40 a roll, or whatever it was, list wallpaper.
How she had the nerve for that I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apropos of nothing whatsoever, other than was looking for this second ss a bit back and couldn’t find it.

guest’s book launch when she’d been with Leggy about 3 weeks and was already “accidentally” engaged
IMG_7901.jpeg

Leggy finally got rid of her for good in mid June 2015. guest got custody of Rachel in the split
IMG_7899.jpeg
ss @Pavlova
This is clearly the week of the year in which guest’s a giant LFC fan
IMG_7900.jpeg
You’ll never work again. W⚓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Melon me, but I walk by big L’s house every day. And therefore every day I think of guest which is a bummer. Its on a nice street in a nice part of Battersea (there are shady bits too but big La street ain’t that) and it’s ten mins walk from Clapham junction. Very fancy indeed
Hello neighbour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I expect she’s been wrapped up writing the memememoir. Even though the ‘coming soon’ has disappeared from Amazon, I’m convinced she’ll go ahead with the misery autobiography somehow. She’s so wrapped up in her own self importance not to. The troll-hell will be reason for the VBI failure - she had to withdraw from public life to ‘heal’ and avoid the ongoing queries about allegedly misappropriated funds

Who knows, she might even write an online dissertation like Fatty Harris. EssexExcuses.com.
Maybe she's got her eye on Big Si as her new other half? After all, she'll be well aware that he's got half a million quid in the bank. That's a lot of flat caps and flat pack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Coming from last thread to remind everybody that spoilers that involve guest are a health hazard. Avoid if you can and fortify yourself prior to clicking on them. What will likely be revealed may damage you for life! Ask me any of us how we know if you are new here - pink button at top, read the wiki.
---
Sadly she seems more the sort to run up credit cards and either get bailed out or go bankrupt. Probably the former, because Choco would be ashamed. Then a fresh start, rinse and repeat. There’s also a chance she’ll meet someone stupid enough to marry her and will settle into a life of a wealthy Essex housewife.
Dear God, there's the crossover we don't need - Skank (Katie Price) and guest. Being the most bankrupt lesbian lesbians ever with the most and worst health issues evvvvvaaaaa known to any health professional anywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Coming from last thread to remind everybody that spoilers that involve guest are a health hazard. Avoid if you can and fortify yourself prior to clicking on them. What will likely be revealed may damage you for life! Ask me any of us how we know if you are new here - pink button at top, read the wiki.
---

Dear God, there's the crossover we don't need - Skank (Katie Price) and guest. Being the most bankrupt lesbian lesbians ever with the most and worst health issues evvvvvaaaaa known to any health professional anywhere.
I’ve often thought that Skank and guest are two sides of the same coin. They’re simultaneously completely different and weirdly similar. I’d genuinely be fascinated to see what would happen if you locked them up together in a Big Brother type situation. Would they bond? Would they fight? Would they fu..🤢? They both need the money, do you reckon we could get a kickstarter together to make it happen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I swear there’s a bleeping wheel of misfortune in that hoarded shithole that she spins and makes up/repeats the same “saddo of the day”
IMG_7904.jpeg
She doesn’t half fall down the stairs a lot.
Bonus: KILLER 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈
Broken: Foot ✅
Sprained: Shoulder ✅
IMG_7908.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg
here are all the other versions of that very same incident.
IMG_7912.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg
IMG_7914.jpeg
IMG_7916.jpeg
IMG_7913.jpeg

IMG_7915.jpeg

They’re baaaaa-aaaaack 👹🐈🐈 🐈🐈🐈🐈
Dislocated: Kneecap ✅
IMG_7896.jpeg
SHE’S FINE.

✨BONUS OUCHY MOUTH (SEVERE)✨
IMG_7907.jpeg

A mere two months later: On the P word of the day calendar, PHENOMENALLY and PERPETUALLY have cacophonously arrived.
Sprained: Ankle ✅
IMG_7903.jpeg
IMG_7925.jpeg
✨BONUS OUCHY MOUTH (SEVERELY SEVERE)✨
see also:
HAND: LARGELY UNUSABLE
KNEE: LOCKING INWARDS
SHOULDER: TWISTED/DROPPED
IMG_7910.jpeg
IMG_7921.jpeg

See also:
IMG_7917.jpeg
IMG_7923.jpeg

(stairs Twitter screenies from @kachoochoo and @Griftymcgriftface)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I’ve often thought that Skank and guest are two sides of the same coin. They’re simultaneously completely different and weirdly similar. I’d genuinely be fascinated to see what would happen if you locked them up together in a Big Brother type situation. Would they bond? Would they fight? Would they fu..🤢? They both need the money, do you reckon we could get a kickstarter together to make it happen?
They also both like lip fillers, ridiculous photo shoots, and getting engaged after knowing their partner for five minutes. KP has the Mucky Mansion, while Jack has the Begrimed Bungalow (I would also accept the Dirty Dormer). I’d encourage it just for the drama alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sadly she seems more the sort to run up credit cards and either get bailed out or go bankrupt. Probably the former, because Choco would be ashamed. Then a fresh start, rinse and repeat. There’s also a chance she’ll meet someone stupid enough to marry her and will settle into a life of a wealthy Essex housewife.
Chocco will always be around to bail her out of the tit if it gets really bad, for that very reason. Better that than the multiple cynical grifts tho. At least that way they can keep it in the family and she doesn’t have to rinse even more victims.
IMG_7895.jpeg

Here’s more detail about the DODGY AS duck “fundraiser” after the Pulse nightclub shootings.
“Artists have DONATED works which you must buy from my own personal shop (which I set up just last month. What a delight that an opportunity to use it for the grift has come along so soon!). When all your money is in my personal account, I will personally donate your money to The JustGiving fundBut as you’re giving me all your money, I won’t be providing receipts of how much has actually been raised or that I’ve actually donated 100% of it, so don’t even ask.
IMG_7933.jpeg
IMG_7931.jpeg
IMG_7932.jpeg

Here’s the link https://archive.ph/KVfsI

She claims to have coined in A GRAND on the first day
IMG_7934.jpeg
IMG_7935.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg
What a bleeping “scheme” indeed.
This was all just FIVE MONTHS after she’d scammed in £68,761 from that Kickstarter for the “self published” book of hers (that she already had a book contract for) that didn’t materialize til 2018

As a reminder, she states the money she coins into her personal shop will go to the JustGiving fund
IMG_7931.jpeg
but…
IMG_7944.jpeg

From the Florida Times Union, here.
IMG_7943.jpeg
Oh, and on the subject of her shop, this is what lovebombing looks like
May 2016: As a reminder, she was riding high at this point- this was slap in the middle of her being feted all over the media for coming out as non binary, and in the past 6-8 months she’d also got the first Honorary Doctorate, coined in £68,761 in a Kickstarter AND got a book contract, she was still a Guardian darling, had “come out as vegan” which had changed her life! had bylines is everywhere etc etc.
IMG_7936.jpeg
IMG_7937.jpeg
IMG_7938.jpeg
IMG_7939.jpeg
IMG_7940.jpeg
What a bleeping repugnant, manipulative vile human being, THIEF AND LIAR she is

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Chocco will always be around to bail her out of the tit if it gets really bad, for that very reason. Better that than the multiple cynical grifts tho. At least that way they can keep it in the family and she doesn’t have to rinse even more victims.
View attachment 2885394
Here’s more detail about the DODGY AS duck “fundraiser” after the Pulse nightclub shootings.
“Artists have DONATED works which you must buy from my own personal shop (which I set up just last month. What a delight that an opportunity to use it for the grift has come along so soon!). When all your money is in my personal account, I will personally donate your money to The JustGiving fundBut as you’re giving me all your money, I won’t be providing receipts of how much has actually been raised or that I’ve actually donated 100% of it, so don’t even ask.
View attachment 2885412View attachment 2885465View attachment 2885414

She claims to have coined in A GRAND on the first day View attachment 2885419View attachment 2885420View attachment 2885467What a bleeping “scheme” indeed.
This was all just FIVE MONTHS after she’d scammed in £68,761 from that Kickstarter for the “self published” book of hers (that she already had a book contract for) that didn’t materialize til 2018

As a reminder, she states the money she coins into her personal shop will go to the JustGiving fund
View attachment 2885468
but…View attachment 2885474
From the Florida Times Union, here. View attachment 2885471
May 2016: As a reminder, she was riding high at this point- this was slap in the middle of her being feted all over the media for coming out as non binary, and in the past 6-8 months she’d also got the first Honorary Doctorate, coined in £68,761 in a Kickstarter AND got a book contract, she was still a Guardian darling, had “come out as vegan” which had changed her life! had bylines is everywhere etc etc. View attachment 2885437View attachment 2885438View attachment 2885439View attachment 2885440View attachment 2885441
I wonder how the friendship with Heather is going? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2885394
View attachment 2885412View attachment 2885465View attachment 2885414

She claims to have coined in A GRAND on the first day View attachment 2885419View attachment 2885420View attachment 2885467What a bleeping “scheme” indeed.

View attachment 2885468
but…View attachment 2885474
From the Florida Times Union, here. View attachment 2885471
May 2016: As a reminder, she was riding high at this point- this was slap in the middle of her being feted all over the media for coming out as non binary, and in the past 6-8 months she’d also got the first Honorary Doctorate, coined in £68,761 in a Kickstarter AND got a book contract, she was still a Guardian darling, had “come out as vegan” which had changed her life! had bylines is everywhere etc etc. View attachment 2885437View attachment 2885438View attachment 2885439View attachment 2885440View attachment 2885441
I remember some of the Heather stuff from when it was happening in real time, it just felt off even then when I thought of Jack as basically well-intentioned but ditsy?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.