Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not forgetting the:

I’m the doe-eyed innocent victim of a crime that has DECIMATED my peace of mind and cost me THOUSANDS
🤔 strange how all that hacking, stalking, burglary and other thieving just keeps on happening to her despite her security paranoia innit. She really has the most dreadful bad luck. View attachment 2896195
She can duck off with "poor people don't have insurance". I grew up poor and was varying degrees of skint throughout adulthood until my 30s and I always manged £20 a month on home contents insurance despite having nothing anywhere near as valuable as the fancy watches and equipment she has. Why? Because I knew I was too poor to be able to even replace one household item at a time, let alone all of them. She's so offensive and irresponsible.

Not that half of that tit actually happened, but y'know. The story in itself paints the poors she claims to represent in such a bad light.

As ever, the sobriety is her cosplaying how she thinks an addict might feel. She's a developmentally arrested, over dramatic child.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I know I’m behind but why did they need to tag her? Why is her donation more important than others? Why did she feel the need to give them her shite book? She could afford to give way more than that ffs.
I don't think it was Jack made the donation, tenderstem, I think some random idiot who's never cooked one of Jack's recipes made the donation to their local foodbank.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh, what fresh hell have I stumbled upon? An unrepentant guest, adoring sycophants and the promise of slops. I can't take that. I miss the peace and quiet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She can duck off with "poor people don't have insurance". I grew up poor and was varying degrees of skint throughout adulthood until my 30s and I always manged £20 a month on home contents insurance despite having nothing anywhere near as valuable as the fancy watches and equipment she has. Why? Because I knew I was too poor to be able to even replace one household item at a time, let alone all of them. She's so offensive and irresponsible.

Not that half of that tit actually happened, but y'know. The story in itself paints the poors she claims to represent in such a bad light.

As ever, the sobriety is her cosplaying how she thinks an addict might feel. She's a developmentally arrested, over dramatic child.
Excellent point on the home insurance. If she does genuinely have ADHD, I can sympathise with finding it difficult to get motivated to sort boring adult life admin like that, but what I cannot sympathise with is asking others to pick up the tab for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can afford a shed stuffed full of expensive goods, let alone a house stuffed full of expensive items…

IMG_1153.jpeg

…But house contents insurance is a “luxury” which she is too poor to afford. On average, contents insurance was £57 a year in 2023, and even cheaper in 2021.

IMG_1152.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Bloody chaos, I only sat down for a minute.

Why is none of the food she ever speaks of on her £20 shops. Where does it come from!

It’s clear she wants a partner with money, but she doesn’t want them to have any success or it seems, her on with any work. Where does she think money comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bloody chaos, I only sat down for a minute.

Why is none of the food she ever speaks of on her £20 shops. Where does it come from!

It’s clear she wants a partner with money, but she doesn’t want them to have any success or it seems, her on with any work. Where does she think money comes from.
It’s so funny to me that when all of this started she could have leaned into lots of opportunities to improve and become genuinely good at whatever her “job” is. But she’s spent a decade resisting it violently, even though it surely would have been easier to just learn and grow.

I’m sure we’ve all worked with someone that pretends to work which is more effort than just doing the work. Jack is this just on a large scale.

Reactions: 34
Jack:
poor people don't have contents insurance (appr £60p.a)
Also Jack:
i bought these £800 butter soft leggings, £x000 handbags, coats etc etc as an insurance policy for when the tit hits the fan

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Jack:
poor people don't have contents insurance (appr £60p.a)
Also Jack:
i bought these £800 butter soft leggings, £x000 handbags, coats etc etc as an insurance policy for when the tit hits the fan
Advertising all of the expensive stuff you have in your house when you don’t have contents insurance. Great move.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wondering if the shed burglary was actually bailiffs relieving her of some of her expensive saleable goods after one of her ccjs? Probably not but still seems far more plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sainsbury's do malted milk creams which makes for even more dangerous dunking 🐷
This I did not know - am off to get some asap. Thanks for the heads up. ❤
---
I would but I got the pets before the kids! One kid wants rats now so if I decide it’s okay they will obviously name them.
Cats need stupid names imo, or weirdly human ones like Gary or Jim.
Totally with you on this - all my cats & dogs have had human names that suited them, or have been character names in Coronation St :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope burglar bill makes a reappearance. And that Sex Jack does not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Also, if she’s so poor, why would you have a brand new lawn mower (which we know from photos she never used) and two, count ‘em two, ‘v good camping stoves’ plus loads of camping equipment. Much poor.

IMG_1288.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dierdre! 😂 My niece had a boxer called Darren, he was as goofy they get. Very good boy though.
Once overheard someone sighing at their Jack Russell (who was having a very concerted sniff and refusing to be chivvied along) "Oh come on Robert"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Even her bullshit povvo cosplay is beyond ridiculous. It's more like a Torygraph reader's Christmas shopping list and if you have one "V good" stove, why do you need two? It's not like it was used to cook or taken away from the square mile within which she dwells and festers.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.