Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes, the same Liz Jones who's racist and says we should cut benefits and not give workers sickness or maternity leave. Guest's true colours on show again

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

YerDa

VIP Member
I do really think that’s her on the parenting site simply because of the weasel wording and the suicide baiting

Even if it isn’t, I couldn’t be happier that she’ll know there’s nowhere online she can safely raise her head in public without the truth dogging her every step.

• Heart
  • Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
She's fucked. She's decades old news and she won't crack any new markets from a locked account. The odd simping knicker sniffer looking to have their comment hearted doesn't signify dough.

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen this before? It’s an article where she says she avoids “battles” over eating her slops at meal times by making her son (and HER ADULT PARTNER) have a public chart where they can only list four things that they don’t like to eat.

The controlling, spiteful cow. I can only imagine poor SB’s looks like this:

IMG_0924.jpeg

…if this is anything to go by:

IMG_0921.jpeg

So only sometimes will the poor little sod even try the shit that’s put in front of him. No wonder he’s usually asking for nuggets and mash. I bet Louisa was too. And she’s a vegetarian.

• Sad
  • Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
If she had any sense she'd check the wiki before spouting off some shite just to see whether there's any record of her saying the absolute opposite thing at any point. It's all here, Jack, you lying weasel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Now might be a good time to remind ourselves of all the money she grifted and never paid back. Sue Lee, Teemill, general PayPal beg for nothing. What else was in contention when she slithered off social media?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mellybabes1810

Was trying to work out what she was up to with the website down etc so went to her agents page - and look who her photo is next too. Awkward! Oh and look who is listed as a campaigner and who isn’t. Someone won’t be happy…
IMG_0094.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I almost start to feel sorry for her sometimes and then I remember she’s told so many lies, we’ve been able to keep this thread going even though she hasn’t been on Twitter in months. And it’s not like they were harmless ones either, she told a lot of them to get people to send her money.
Exactly this. Even in the kindest interpretation, she's a mentally unstable mediocre but highly persuasive chancer who got lucky with cheap recipes and a sob story, who managed to convince a bunch of naive well-meaning folk to keep holding her up and giving her a platform, but is now struggling to maintain her relevance in a world where she can't compete with more authentic and talented content creators. Time to leave the limelight, guest - you're not automatically entitled to a public platform, especially when you're a lying grifter.

PS Close the patreon
PPS Where's the VBI, eh??????? More than two years later... https://www.theguardian.com/society...-uk-thats-why-im-launching-my-own-price-index

• Angry
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I almost start to feel sorry for her sometimes and then I remember she’s told so many lies, we’ve been able to keep this thread going even though she hasn’t been on Twitter in months. And it’s not like they were harmless ones either, she told a lot of them to get people to send her money.
Yeah, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. May 12, 2020 she posted this
IMG_7505.jpeg
IMG_7506.jpeg
Chunks of the world have been pretty much locked down since mid-March, loads of us have no idea if/when we’ll ever see our loved ones again, people are dying in their tens of thousands, health workers the world over are busting their arses in truly horrendous circumstances, people are financially vulnerable/fucked, and she’s already taken enormous advantage of the barely two months old pandemic to

1. Downplay the fact she lives with the about-to be announced Channel 4 Head of News and Current Affairs to cry on the internet and grift thousands of pounds for lost work, and
2. Bully and cause a pile on to get her own series which she fucked up, not least through her own laziness

And there she is like the World’s least pleasant and most overgrown dipshit 13 year old with a MySpace page circa decades ago, thirst posting while telling sob stories about made up medical conditions to the entire internet cos she was dumped and her ego can’t handle it.

You can “be exactly who you are” in those and innumerable other circumstances, Jack. But if you publicly post exactly who you are and crucially, who and what you PRETEND to be (little Victorian match girl in the hovel of darkness with a decade of post-firefighter PTSD), you have to understand you’re going to be called out on your deplorable (and frankly ridiculous) behavior in public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Nonah

VIP Member
Oh this will be fun. As someone who hates football but lives and works with people who bloody love it, I know how easy it is to mimic football chat. And it isn’t long before it becomes obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Haha
LOL! She's mass-deleted all her tweets about the footy, Agatha Christie etc and we're back to the most recent ones being from 2023. She's paranoid as hell! Seemingly thinks that if she deletes them quickly people can't check anything she said

• Haha
  • Wow

Florid Language

Golly. This frau seems awfully up to date on the contents of several Tattle threads, despite their disdain for the platform and allegedly only spending 15-20 minutes here at a time.
I read that parenting site thread from the beginning and have my suspicions that there are a couple of guest socks there based on arguments they're making and their inability to control their temper. We know she's fond of socks to control the narrative but always gives herself away eventually.
The sneaky little unflushable turd.
You're still finished, guest 👋.

• Haha
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think she’s just softly, gently testing the waters to see if there’s any way she can come back. Grifted cash must be running low.

Reactions: 54

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
My prediction: Jack is about to post a new haircut, which will look strikingly similar to the new Mrs LJC.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54