Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
The reason that there’s a load of ads on her feed is that she has a blue tick and can therefore turn on Ads Revenue Sharing. I imagine that she’s just discovered this, hence the desperate engagement farming by hopping onto to the LFC trending. Anything to earn money by sitting on her fat arse.

#YNWA

#YoullNeverWorkAgain

Twat.
THREAD TITLE OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I do have moments of feeling sorry for guest if she really hasn't got over her break up with Louisa and is trying to provoke a reaction from her. Every so often I get a painful pang over a guy who ghosted me about eight years ago. but the difference is I don't put that on social media or look at his social media or anything like that. ( I do also have a Harold now so there is that too lol)

but yeah. I understand the impulse but it's such a horrible idea. It's what a teenager would do.
You’re way too kind. ❤ What she really hasn’t got over is Louisa breaking up with her, especially as her every utterance when they were together made clear that she thought Louisa was punching far above her weight, was a massive nuisance and hapless idiot. She made zero effort whatsoever to hide her contempt while they were together, and seems still can’t quite compute how LJC would have the audacity to LEFT the hot commodity that is I, narc Jack Monroe.

Just like she’s never got over Leggy, again for having the sheer audacity to dump her, but clearly that’s the lifestyle/image she misses and has been attempting to ape ever since. To add SPITE-copying LJC who she relentlessly denigrated and gave the impression she though was a complete idiot to that is just utterly pathetic.

As has been wisely stated here, she’s a skinwalker. (And LJC can get to fuck posting young kids’ pics all over her wide open socials too. She should know better.)
Oh it totally is bluebell garden living your best life wars... what a saddo
IMG_7585.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It’s a shame she’s back. The Jack Monroe threads are much better without Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
the cords pic. that has ended me. what was she thinking? where did she find a pastel disco light filter? why did she ask for such large lip fillers? is she still wearing the fake shiner makeup? what is that in her hair?
In her hair is…her hair. It’s the Rambo hairband made out of the piece of her own hair. Adorned (as Nazi Shitrag Daily Mail likes to say) with what looks like that angry flower in your avi and a shell off the MOD beach, lovingly assembled by the light from the window, filtered through the many layers of voile. (while cowering in fear at knocks, soap, soup and death threats at the door)
IMG_7500.jpeg
IMG_7504.jpeg

Guess you’re doubly fucked on that one this week, pal Rainbow Brite. What with you on MN and on here and all that…

ETA: ss @Peachy9 and @Pocahontas

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Wow, so British Agatha Christie drank heavy cream, was she in America when she did that 🙄did she use it to wash down tamales made from commissary? Call CPS!

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Dear god almighty and all his cherubim and seraphim. What in the babyshit is this monstrosity? And how MASSIVE is it?!
IMG_7644.jpeg

She’s a charlatan who cannot cook for shit, but genuinely, she reserves a special sort of venom for eggs. Why does she hate eggs so much?

Did she get LEFT by an egg?
IMG_7645.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7658.jpeg
IMG_7659.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7647.jpeg
IMG_7646.jpeg
IMG_7648.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7649.jpeg
IMG_7650.jpeg
IMG_7652.jpeg
IMG_7651.jpeg
Paging Dr Pimplepopper: Cyst alert! 🚨
IMG_7657.jpeg
IMG_7653.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
This sounds historically unlikely. Not that Christie learned to surf, she seemed to be quite an adventurous type, but that she was one of the first British people to learn to do it standing up. How do you prove that? As far as I understand surfing is something traditionally done by Polynesian islanders. While Polynesia isn’t exactly an easy journey from the UK, especially pre airplanes, there were still a reasonable amount of Brits who made it there over the centuries and quite possibly some of them some of them learned to surf standing on a board.
I know I’m being pedantic but as a history researcher and student this stuff bugs me. You can say Christie was one of the first recorded British people to learn to surf standing up, fair enough. You can’t actually claim with any certainty that she was one of the first though.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Also, if you “went sober over three years ago”, so before April 14th, 2021
IMG_7689.jpeg

How do you account for this performance where you were clearly absolutely fucked off your chump on January 21st 2022?
IMG_7691.jpeg

Oh, and that you were shouting about being ONE YEAR SOBER at the end of June 2022.
Suggesting you didn’t “went sober” until…the end of June 2021. Again, not “over three years ago”.
IMG_7692.jpeg

ss @Marmalade Atkins

Make up your fucking mind, you absolute LYING charlatan
IMG_7693.jpeg
IMG_7694.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

SouthendRealEstate

Chatty Member
Oi oi, Grifty Chancer. Outside of your curated bubble, you’re a byword for shit recipes and fraud. Just keep it in mind if you’re thinking of crawling back out, eh.

IMG_1206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
View attachment 2875046
🤔View attachment 2875057View attachment 2875054watch out, you kerayzee kidz, she’s going to be live tweeting her lavish shits again soon, what with that lactose intolerance of hers.
I know it's a really minor quibble when she's busily spouting so many fresh lies, but the ability to digest lactose either persists beyond weaning or it doesn't. It doesn't fluctuate, that's not how it works.

This matters - she holds herself out as an expert, but then makes really basic mistakes. She can't be bothered to research the facts to support her lies. And this is just one particularly blatant example amongst hundreds of others.

People trusted her, and many will have taken her advice. Does she feel no shame at all?

• Heart
  • Sad
She’s just going to get away with it forever, isn’t she? ffs
Not entirely. She has to wake up every day and be Jack Monroe. Everywhere she goes, there she is. Imagine walking around knowing you’d been given a platform, basically handed to you on a plate, and you were so lazy and greedy all you got out of it was a few thousand pounds and ruined your reputation for the rest of your life. She’s an absolute joke on the hellsite now, and will be for the rest of her days. I guarantee a narc like her is seething at that.

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Evening 👋 just saw on Twitter that Jack was back - and I fully believe it’s a direct response to this from LJC 🤔 that was posted last night- note the “our” garden & the child in the photo is LJCs partners child. Meanwhile Jack is still where she is with her dog!
View attachment 2871675
View attachment 2871676
That makes a lot of sense. Especially the Laurie 'Lou' in her post. Jack appears to have had a relationship break up and she's seen Louisa's happy life and the little Narc can't have anyone outdoing her.
LOOK AT ME LOUISA.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56