Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, JESUS Christ. Football and Agatha Christie? Has she mentioned viennettas yet?

What a crusader. Out there fuckin' campaigning so ferociously, doing "so much."

Reactions: 32
Bib #thread title

Reactions: 21
She just can't help exaggerating a point beyond believability can she? I think I've heard the cream thing before, probably on "The Unbelievable Truth" or "You're Dead to Me" but just a cup of cream, not a goblet of heavy cream

Reactions: 67
I find the word "goblet" faintly smutty.

There was a cafe in Celeryville called the "Gobble n Go". I couldn't go past it without laughing

Reactions: 32
No-one for Dinner

Arse on the Table

Five Little Squigs

The Non-moving Whinger

Crooked Spouse

A Daughter’s a Fraudster

A Pocket Full of Lies

Reactions: 36
a bunch of gobletdegook uttered by a true gobshite

Today i kept getting random google alerts to my phone about the Liverpool match( after the second one i clicked not interested) does that mean i am a super fan?

If she’s popped back up today to make a twat of herself wheeling out her tedious trite shite to distract from and make us forget that four years ago this very week she was making a twat of herself with the fat content of mince, horse spunk lasagne and lost ladle face and last year she was making a twat of herself claiming she didn’t WANT the NEWSPAPERS to recognize her with all the other famous people so NAH NAH to you and two years ago next week she was making a darn tootin twat of herself turning boxes inside out to make boxes before root root tootle reccomendin’ Georgia’s finest, don’t bother, guest (happy guestiversary for the 18th, by the way!)

We haven’t forgotten. Just like we haven’t forgotten the Sue Lee grift, the Patreon grift, the Teemill grift, the Kickstarter grift, the GoFundMe grift, the “put your money into my personal account and I will do the rest” grift, the “I can’t pay my rent” grifts, the “I need to fix my website grifts” the “I can’t afford bread, jam or shoes for my child” grifts and any and all the myriad others you’ve based on lies and manipulations about your DIRE circumstances and bad mentals. And that’s before we get to your neglect of animals and your gleeful use of your platform to bully the vulnerable.

A disgrace, a pariah and an absolute joke. In “football parlance”, that’s quite the hat trick, pal.

Reactions: 79
Don’t forget the Very Beniballs INDEX.

Reactions: 29
Random thought, Jack's behaviour reminds me of when I used to pretend I loved the Bay City Rollers and would wear a tartan ribbon on my wrist. I didn't know any of their songs, I just wanted to be part of the cultural zeitgeist.
My point is I grew out of that shit when I was 7, she's constantly finding new things and pretending she's a life long fan.
Skinwalker.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.