Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cacophony of cacophonies. Marauding like hams, cats, imaginary cats, obsessive fantasists and troublemakers, crockery et al. View attachment 2864335View attachment 2864334View attachment 2864336View attachment 2864342View attachment 2864343View attachment 2864344View attachment 2864345View attachment 2864346But NOT ginormous eucalyptus trees
View attachment 2864347
She has a strange skill set.
She has this utter arrogance and confidence about words that she uses In the wrong context that makes you doubt your own knowledge.
I mean, I know what cacophony and marauding mean but after reading this gobshite I'm starting to question my own internal dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She has a strange skill set.
She has this utter arrogance and confidence about words that she uses In the wrong context that makes you doubt your own knowledge.
I mean, I know what cacophony and marauding mean but after reading this gobshite I'm starting to question my own internal dictionary.
Are you saying that your internal dictionary has just been dragged out of a thorny hedge. Occupied by badgers. In a thunderstorm?
IMG_7475.jpeg
Or occupied by pandas on crack?
IMG_7477.jpeg

The canal SHALL protect all frauenkind from the hyenas of fear, humiliation and self-loathing!
IMG_7476.jpeg

The cleverer she tries to sound, the more she just demonstrates to everyone how generally perpendicularly stupid she is.
IMG_7479.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Qmlan
Seriously, look at this nonsense. I know firemen and firemanladies aren't always the stuff of novelty calendars, but there is no way on earth any of this lot are rescuing you from a burning building. Does a height restriction apply for the fire service? Not one of them over 5ft 3 and couldn't hold themselves up in a mild wind.

Also, I know it's late but are there any grown ups around for a new Fred?
There aren’t any height restrictions, but you must have a manual driving licence, be physically fit and have C or above in GCSE English and Maths, so guest fails on at least two of those (I’m not sure if Maths and English were among her sprinkling of qualifications, and if the fat back/smoking photo was anything to go by, she didn’t look fit). However, while false eyelashes are a no-no, it doesn’t say anything about lip fillers, so she’d be OK there.

IMG_0806.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There aren’t any height restrictions, but you must have a manual driving licence, be physically fit and have C or above in GCSE English and Maths, so guest fails on at least two of those (I’m not sure if Maths and English were among her sprinkling of qualifications, and if the fat back/smoking photo was anything to go by, she didn’t look fit). However, while false eyelashes are a no-no, it doesn’t say anything about lip fillers, so she’d be OK there.

View attachment 2864365
That would be a bit of a shitter wouldn't it, your eyelashes going up while navigating a burning building. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am a smol angry Easter cake decoration. I am believably crap enough to have actually been on a genuine guest creation. I may have been served to the outlaws along with several of my friends including

Slopula the Vampire Slug

Screenshot_20240409-002914.png

A mini egg with a crack in

Screenshot_20240409-003409.png

some droppings

Screenshot_20240409-003504.png

some dirt

Screenshot_20240409-003210.png

and a leaf that got run over

Screenshot_20240409-003519.png

Shall I have a go at a new thread? I've not done it before but how hard can it be. Right?
---
All right lads here's a new thread

let's see if I've done this correctly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She lives 2.5 miles from Shoeburyness Fire Station, her nearest on-call station. As a retained firefighter, if her bleeper goes off, how is she supposed to get there without a car? Even with a car, she’d struggle to get there within the requisite five minutes. You’d think that the silly cow would know this after all her time seeing “a lot of bleeping fires”.

IMG_0807.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.