Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Big Choccy D and Mammy E donned their lids and leathers to join this wonderful tribute to Dave Myers over the weekend? (I mean, they probably didn't because honouring a gentle TV chef is not really a military-around-the-edges kinda thing.)

If, God forbid, Jack were to pass on, do you think there'd be a solidarity shuffle of impoverished people banging pots from Southend to Parliament? It would take them ages cos of the rickets & DWP-related CPTSD, as well as lack of access to any transport apart from shanks' pony, but it would be a very powerful tribute to our plucky povster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I post (very rarely it's true) under my own name, and I'm now worried she'll tell the pope on me

• Haha
Reactions: 54
A little late to the Tattle name reveal party, but I actually did have a Lucky Escape...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I would genuinely post my real name and picture on here as I’ve said absolutely nothing I don’t stand by.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I haven’t posted for a while. I’m exactly what I say I am.
I’ve been let out of the poly tunnel and have finally hung up my fruit picker’s boots.
Looking forward to catching up. Has she moved yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Following on from the time my phone suggested my grandma might like to go to Redcar, today I tried to spell 'for' and it auto-corrected to dordrecht. I've never once said Dordrecht but now that you mention it, WHAT HAPPENED??

what happened.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if Big Choccy D and Mammy E donned their lids and leathers to join this wonderful tribute to Dave Myers over the weekend? (I mean, they probably didn't because honouring a gentle TV chef is not really a military-around-the-edges kinda thing.)

If, God forbid, Jack were to pass on, do you think there'd be a solidarity shuffle of impoverished people banging pots from Southend to Parliament? It would take them ages cos of the rickets & DWP-related CPTSD, as well as lack of access to any transport apart from shanks' pony, but it would be a very powerful tribute to our plucky povster.

Made me think of this, and the food looks appropriate too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would genuinely post my real name and picture on here as I’ve said absolutely nothing I don’t stand by.
Same.
However please don't do this my lovely! However fab it would be to find out who you are irl (same goes for the rest of you lovelies) I couldn't bear the grief she would do to you.
We had a poster here for years who was attacked by her during DKL and recieved death threats. After posting here for a while she posted her full name and email. It was swiftly removed by Mods (I think she may have been a bit tipsy when she posted) Although I agreed with (and applauded) her I just don't think you can run the risk of one of the more 'dedicated ' fans harassing you.
As for my name origin story, very dull. It's one of the nicknames we give our dog! It's a play on words on her real name. Occasionally my husband will say something silly like 'there's my beautiful Moo Moo Belle' and I'll think he's paying me a compliment.
No, just talking to the dog...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20240408-140455_Google.jpg

Wait...., wut?
So now we're not who we say we are?
duck sake lads, so I've just spent all day getting a cockified squig tattooed for nothing?
Cheers, Hope you're all proud of yourselves? Rocky's crying now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Same.
However please don't do this my lovely! However fab it would be to find out who you are irl (same goes for the rest of you lovelies) I couldn't bear the grief she would do to you.
We had a poster here for years who was attacked by her during DKL and recieved death threats. After posting here for a while she posted her full name and email. It was swiftly removed by Mods (I think she may have been a bit tipsy when she posted) Although I agreed with (and applauded) her I just don't think you can run the risk of one of the more 'dedicated ' fans harassing you.
As for my name origin story, very dull. It's one of the nicknames we give our dog! It's a play on words on her real name. Occasionally my husband will say something silly like 'there's my beautiful Moo Moo Belle' and I'll think he's paying me a compliment.
No, just talking to the dog...
Don’t worry tenderstem I won’t. You’ll all just have to make do with the picture of my feet next to a freezer full of discount viennettas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Been on FB and look what I found.
Big chocolate was mistaken for Burnside by the king!
Screenshot_20240408_195114_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_195109_Facebook.jpg

Vintage guest also can't do maths.
Screenshot_20240408_200121_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_200134_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_200130_Facebook.jpg

Total sum raised for Greece
Screenshot_20240408_200200_Facebook.jpg

Proof that guest works in daddy's caff.
Screenshot_20240408_200629_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_200742_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ugh, what a way to explain you don't understand economics. Then again, that was obvious by the "budget" recipes of grim slop. Being broke isn't a reason to eat Victorian gruel, ffs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.