Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does sound like guest is running the catering in Big Dave’s Boom Boom Dog Hair Room. Blimey, nobody turn up and report back or she’ll have to close another business.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
MY FAVOURITE JACKISM!!!
Hoorah! The time when Jack (because she's thick) thought that someone with a twitter handle of a fictional character from telly WAS IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER.
Will never not be funny.
Calling Inspector Jean Darblay,
IMG_7444.jpeg

ARREST THESE MEN AT ONCE!!!
IMG_7446.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
what no pic of the great man himself?
(Can confirm no Giphy of Frank Burnside 😪)
Seriously though with the tank cafe. I know we've joked about it, but it really does seem likely she's working there.
Also, as ghastly as that outfit choice is with Gene Hunt I still would though...
Evidence she’s working there ✅
(ETA inexplicable egg/slop warning)
IMG_7448.jpeg
IMG_7449.jpeg
IMG_7450.jpeg
Evidence she’s NOT working there ❌
IMG_7453.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg
IMG_7452.jpeg
Hot Policefella ✅ (Confirmed).
IMG_7456.gif

No probs Gene, you big ol saucepot. 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of my greatest pleasures is lying in bed on a Sunday morning, watching "The Bill".

Better than lying about being a firefighter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is one to talk, she has spent her life impersonating( badly) people, a half decent cook being the main one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is one to talk, she has spent her life impersonating( badly) people, a half decent cook being the main one.
IMG_7460.jpeg
IMG_7462.jpeg
IMG_7463.jpeg
Playing dressup with the call handlers at work doesn’t make you a Firefighter anymore than cosplaying “for your son” makes you a Disney Princess or magical singing Nanny, you pathetic needy fantasist twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Here’s a load of people impersonating Firefighters.
View attachment 2864291Just like Nepo Jack Firephone-Monroe, in fact.View attachment 2864297View attachment 2864300
Vali you are spoiling us this evening! Again, another photo/tweet that will never not be funny.
Jack thinks this is the ultimate gotcha to PROVE she was a firemanlady. In reality it is a pic from a team building day for civilian staff and I've never seen a picture that was so obviously not a picture of firefighters in my life.
My late grandfather had a cracking phrase and I'll share it with you now...
'Well isn't that the human equivalent of a box of broken biscuits '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Goddamn my cheesy tits
I deal solely in properties in the Southend area, particularly Thorpe Bay. I have a reputation for sourcing amazing homes, with all manner of special features, such as portrait windows (for when facetune just won’t do it), staircases to an upper floor that shouldn’t exist, wilderness gardens, spacious living areas that are mysteriously and at the same time small and crappy, and, of course, spite orangeries. Call now to see what’s currently available on 01702 508 508. Please note that all properties are either rental with a rolling contract that never ends, or are priced at 37 times whatever you imagine your annual salary to be. 🏡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Vali you are spoiling us this evening! Again, another photo/tweet that will never not be funny.
Jack thinks this is the ultimate gotcha to PROVE she was a firemanlady. In reality it is a pic from a team building day for civilian staff and I've never seen a picture that was so obviously not a picture of firefighters in my life.
My late grandfather had a cracking phrase and I'll share it with you now...
'Well isn't that the human equivalent of a box of broken biscuits '
Qmlan
Seriously, look at this nonsense. I know firemen and firemanladies aren't always the stuff of novelty calendars, but there is no way on earth any of this lot are rescuing you from a burning building. Does a height restriction apply for the fire service? Not one of them over 5ft 3 and couldn't hold themselves up in a mild wind.

Also, I know it's late but are there any grown ups around for a new Fred?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.