Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...yes. The fact that it has an isbn (book number) means that someone somewhere planned to do something with it. Isbns are easy enough to buy tho.
Can’t see Jack going to that effort to be honest, and I feel like I remember tattle had found the listing before she said about her memoir.

I think Bluebird are just that thick.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how jack's no buy year went (2020)
"Please buy my books so I can have a house" guest I thort you earned 7p a book.

From anyone else this would be cute, but she ruined it by saying it was actually to buy her a house

guest's house obsession. Idk. Sometimes I would like her to be a home owner so she realises that its still precarious, mortgage interest rates can change fast and you have to pay on time just like rent, plus everything else is your responsibility. You don't have the landlady to organise tree surgeons or whatever.
Can you tell I'm frazzled and panicking about a leak in the house that I own that I'm gonna have to get fixed all by myself. That bill is gonna be mine all mine all mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
Reactions: 11
Can't begin to describe how funny the Patreon "featu" has made "in situ". Everyone in earshot this morning knows exactly how much, though.

Reactions: 37
I don’t believe those brass and leather wine racks featu on the inventory do they?

Two at £295 each
View attachment 2669639
ETA she bought a Cotswold company wine rack later for her rolls of paper
£590 on wine racks for “backgrounds and papers” on top of a £1,299 Cotswold Westcote large double larder.

Have suspected before that she might have two of these giant larders based on the pics of the dining room and her cat and hat below. Discounted it cos I thought it was probably the lighting, but seeing this new pic…does she have two?

This new one today is definitely the grey one which is the same as this dining room one
But this one with her stupid hat looks like the cream version/much, much lighter than the wallpaper one Think these are different ones! She has both cream and grey dressers/sideboards etc etc so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. Am I hallucinating/what do you reckon? “Keeping me stocked with £1,299 larders”

Reactions: 78
I don’t believe those brass and leather wine racks featu on the inventory do they?

Two at £295 each
View attachment 2669639
ETA she bought a Cotswold company wine rack later for her rolls of paper
I think there's three! Best part of a grand on storage for crap that belongs in the recycling! Or not the recycling if it's covered in grease and food stains! #threadcrossover

Reactions: 37
Has she got three? The one in the wine rack photo has a misaligned LH door. The dining room one has aligned doors.
Neither of them are the same as the cream one in the stupid BOY hat photo though - that has drawers underneath.

Reactions: 24
The link to the wine racks is another un-acknowledged affiliate link too, naturally.

Reactions: 40
I think there's three! Best part of a grand on storage for crap that belongs in the recycling! Or not the recycling if it's covered in grease and food stains! #threadcrossover
So she replaced multiple £295 wine racks with a Cotswold wine console that only cost £499. #JacksHacks
here they are again shoved in a room full of her old junk

Reactions: 60
It’s almost like she’s never actually had to do it for real for any significant period so doesn’t actually know what she’s talking about

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.