Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m going out in a bit so posting new thread now as I’m BUSY. Now duck off. Thankyou ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
(still grunking through!)

My thoughts here are that, if they had still been together, Jack might have been a plus one? Then tonight she'd have been showing off about all the blue tickers she was drinking with.
I reckon that’s how Jack met most of her blue tick “friends”, as Allegra’s and then Louisa’s “plus one”. The blue ticks probably thought she was an exotic Eliza Doolittle urchin who could give them social conscience points if they pretended to engage with her on twitter (not realising she’s a big MC fake). I reckon a lot of Jack’s media opportunities came from being with Allegra and then Louisa which is why they’ve now dwindled. I also speculate that L LEFT because Jack blamed her for not getting her the JO lockdown gig on C4.

All pure speculation your honour, I know nothing about Jack except that she’s an honest, authentic inspiration who helps many people keep their larders stocked. Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.