Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
All her “I can’t afford to move somewhere cheaper, it costs a lot to move” chat is confusing when that sentence comes from someone who has moved over 23 times 🙄
It is 26 times, no 20 times, no 18 times.

She tells people to keep up, but it is impossible. The tales changes so often.

I will NOW FUCK OFF to bed. I wonder how many pages I will wake up to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Don't dare anyone suggest she move to a smaller house please, she has moved 26 (?) times and would like to not move her son (who only gets mentioned at times like this where it will gain something for her) again, thanks. YOU pay for her rent. She is too traumatised to go back to pre Patreon/rich partner days of *gasp* paying her own way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Hey fellow tattlers. I'm absolutely skint, but sure that buying a few dozen pieces of furniture from Cotswold & Co plus a designer frock will help me recover from my various conditions. I also quite fancy a holiday. Ta muchly. PayPal and Patreon to follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mokie

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe she had got her literal begging bowl out again. All the recent talk of burn out/stress etc and now she can’t cover her bills 🙄Well maybe she should think about getting a regular job.
I think after recent months most of us will be displaying symptoms of burn out/poor mental health, it’s hardly been a bowl of cherries has it? Why does she think she is so special? Some of her followers are so gullible they’ll happily donate to her PayPal/Patreon. I wonder how many of them have an Emin hung up or a Smeg in their kitchen?

Sorry if the above had been discussed I’m GK’ling

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
I’m feeling less angry towards JM today, no idea why because she is peak awful. Maybe I’m running out of fucks to give.

I do genuinely think she should get part time job or some volunteer work for her general sense of wellbeing and a boost in her self-esteem. Being alone, working alone and engaging in unhealthy levels of social media is not good for anyone. Unfortunately her patron is going to stand in the way of making positive change in her life.

I hate that she’s exploiting people and those of you commenting about key workers, you are absolutely right. It’s a shame no one can say that to her face because she needs to hear it.
Also her patron, no one should be paying for nothing in return, she is not a charity.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
It's not impossible. For a start, if you applied for a job now, it would most likely not start until 1st September at the earliest. And it's going to take longer to get a job without a recent checkable work history, anyhow, so October sounds more likely. Or the JCP could put her onto a GCSE course to top up her qualifications to get through the filters requiring 5 GCSE passes.
For someone who’s had more jobs than Barbie, she’s very anti getting a “normal” job isn’t she?

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Her mentions are a mixture of people pouring their hearts out to her about burnout, still sharing her article (I refuse to call it Potatoes), and jokes about the men on boats. She doesn’t give a shiny shit about any of them, it’s all about her.

• Angry
  • Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I think she had 196 Patrons. There were 199 when I looked not long after she posted the link.

Currently at 202.

Wel played, Jack 👏🏼
She’s preying on well meaning people who believe what she says without following her paper trail of lies, expenditure and her fairly luxurious lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Sad

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She always writes as if she’s on the verge of a breakdown but she doesn’t fold or crumble , she’s fine.

She’s an ultra manipulative woman who gives not one shit about anyone else.

busylass

Chatty Member
If she doesn't want to go back on benefits, perhaps she should... You know do that thing... And get a relatively secure job?? Maybe??

I find her saying she wouldn't work because she wanted to spend time with her kids very privileged. My sister works very hard in education ( she good at her job, super busy, not jack busy.... But still) yet she would love to not have to work and miss out on her kids,. But I'm order for her to buy... Yes buy her own house, she has to work
I'm guessing that a lot of us canals on here work. Juggling jobs, children, elderly parents and some recreational stuff too. I'm also guessing that lots of us don't have the choice we would like in what we do. Individuals stay in a job they hate because it pays the bills and it's safe so it gives security but you don't get much downtime to see your kids or friends. I'd like to introduce Jack to breakfast and after school clubs. It's not nice but a reality for those who work. I don't want to speculate what she has earned over lockdown but she has had contracts and also shaken the tip jar multiple times. I would think it's more than I've earned in lockdown and hate to equate the £ per hour/month.

Jack, you're a best selling author. You're scamming people. Close your patreon and find other ways to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I forgot to write a post earlier, I was so mad! This shit trick she has pulled today has been done to me previously, I answered someone's cry for support on fb and ended up being interrogated by said person about my experience in that situation. Later transpired that it was all for their own fictional story 😡 I still occasionally see her on fb going on about it and there's nothing I can do.
Jack has fuck all wrong with her. The poster who said about statement analysis @ShowMeYourFeline , I've been taught a bit of it myself but it gets a bit exhausting when Jack comes out with so many different stories. Needless to say I do suspect most of what she says is purely for attention.

Also this same person then accused me of making up parts of what happened to me, it was quite bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39