Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Dressed it up as a series of questions asking for advice, waited for some idiot to suggest Patreon, and pounce. Oh, funny you should say that! Here's the link, suckers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
You know who are burnt out, Jack? Doctors and nurses who’ve been working flat out for 5 months due to a global pandemic.

(Goes without saying: other professions are, of course allowed to be burnt out. Other key workers are bound to be burnt out too. But the cheek of Jack to claim she has worked fucking hard during this pandemic!).
I follow a Gynaecologist on IG , she was talking about burn out and she didn’t realise how knackered and mentally exhausted she she was until she took a week off.

Her work load is frightening and the job she has is the most rewarding, equally as terrifying and exhausting to say the least.

Jack Monroe has the nerve to say she’s burnt out , why does she think she’s burnt out?

What she means is she can’t stay off Twitter and sleep well because she’s so needy , has shot her self in the foot with all her attention seeking bollocks and no TV producer with any sense will touch her with a barge pole because she’s a liability.

She should look up the medical professionals who work long, arduous shifts , comforting dying people , having excrement thrown at them , restraining mentally ill patients then have to do the same thing the next day before talking about being burnt out.

Fuck off Jack.

• Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
Chiming in late to add to the 'Ian Rankin is lovely' chorus. I've met him a couple of times, he absolutely made my day when he confessed that Jilly Cooper's Rivals is one of his favourite books and he re-reads it about once a year, because it's one of mine too. He has a house in Cromarty, on the Black Isle, where he does a lot of his writing and as soon as the chair of the local literary group found out he was moving in, she promptly set up a Crime and Thrillers weekend literary festival and told him he was the star guest. Bless him, he duly turns up to it every year.

• Heart
  • Wow
Good grief my Tattle name has come true. I came downstairs to find the cat in the kitchen. He shouldn't be, he likes to be out stalking his prey at night murdering, terrorising, or sleeping in his own porch (fancy). He glared at me, as it must have been my fault he got trapped, even though i was first a bed last night. I smooshed his little face and said, 'You've been in all night young man? I hope you didn't do a chaos'.

• Haha
  • Wow

sineadf

Oh god, it's such a relief to say this but I got a huge sense of bullshit all the way back to "Hunger Hurts". It just didn't add up at all and was so badly written and overwrought it actually made me laugh. And I thought I was being a heartless cow but I really wasn't - it was because I have some knowledge of the kind of experience Jack was inventing describing that it rang so false. I'm not happy I was proven to be right because the whole sorry circus has taken attention away from the real issues of food poverty and austerity that Jack pretended to care about. It just reminded me that my bullshit detector is working well and to keep trusting it.

The latest tweets are actually surreal, it's like she assumes people have memories like goldfish. I can't see how the blue tickers can keep onside now, it's getting embarrassing.

• Heart

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
I need to step away from her.

Burnout?! From what exactly?!

Go and discuss what burnout is with nurses and health workers on Covid wards who were separated from their families for months while they worked 16 hour shifts to be paid only slightly more in a month than you undoubtedly paid for your unnecessary jaunt to Edinburgh. you unbearable money grabbing pitiful piece of shit.

Take your begging bowl and your titty pics and fuck off.

• Heart

NorthernSoul

Well her sob story is definitely working. She’s pulled in an additional 35 paying mugs patrons😳 Which is another £106 a month assuming they’re all on the lowest level of just over £3 a month and if they forget about their subscription and continue to pay for a year, that’s an additional £1277 a year in the begging bowl 😡
F0161C58-CD40-47D3-B8CB-1C922FE2FA32.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
Functional enough to leg it off to Edinburgh and run for a burger, go shopping several times and have the most productive few days in months though eh Jackanory?

Oh sorry my mistake that wasn't you, you've been in bed for 22 hours a day the past few weeks haven't you, unable to face life and finding no joy in anything. All evidence of your very expensive jaunt deleted.

Go fuck yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Surely her crime novel is just her patreon account with the accompanying tweets about her current financial state?
Fuck it. *I'm* going to write a crime novel. About a social media scammer who finally gets her comeuppance. By the time it's published people may have started opening their eyes to Jack's shithousery. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
i reckon we're going to get the dreaded ~video essay~ shortly.
That frigging ode to potatoes makes me think of Adrian Mole even more. He actually did become a tv chef at one point, cooking offal. And went on holiday by mistake to Russia so probably could have written ‘potatoes’. ‘Do you weep, Ms Rees-Mogg? Do you weep?’

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hello! I have been BUSY the last couple of days and there’s been a lot to catch up on. I haven’t finished all of the last thread and after reading the lovely summary from Pocahontas, I’m not rushing backwards...

I mentioned before that I was abused when I was younger. I really, really hope that JM wasn’t lying about this and even after all she’s been caught out with, I don’t think she would. It’s the boy who cried wolf though really and I don’t blame anyone for wondering if it was just another “Jack”.

I reported by abuse to the Police and 100% felt believed by both the Police and the Procurator Fiscal. There just wasn’t enough evidence.

I don’t what it is but I’ve felt a different vibe to the last couple of threads. Can’t put my finger on what it is exactly, it’s just...different.

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Let's not forget, meine fraus, that she's still to upload the video of her reading her trash article out loud. I expect this will be done in a way that suggests she's currently in the same position of ~poverty~, all the better to dupe her new followers into donating to fund her lifestyle choices. She's definitely NOT going to record herself in her Viv Westwood (RIP) dress atop one of her many Cotswold & Co sideboards. In other words, more genuinely sickening #content is yet to come - brace yourselves.
In all seriousness, much love to those sharing their stories of actual burnout. What she's doing right now is repulsive and I just feel so bad for the people who can't see through her, who think she's some sort of advocate for them and don't realise she's just one of the grossest, most shameless con artists currently operating on twitter.

• Heart