Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsweets91

Why do people who make such poor life choices always manage to find people to bail them out?

She was with Louisa for what, 2/3 years, she chose to rent a bungalow and hoped Louisa would always be there to foot the bill. Guess what hun, it doesn't work like that. You need to live within your means and you need to take your son into consideration in every choice you make.

So selfish and entitled to get the begging bowl out without reassessing her finances at all. She's basically asking the general public to pay her to keep up her "on a whim" Edinburgh trips and kitten adoption. Absolutely vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Coming soon Only Fans Only Pans
She wants us to have some slop in our pants

I went too far and there’s no way back

I feel sick 🤣

Clearly raw potatoes would be too crunchy for R Jackie. I'm surprised she hasn't used raw spuds for her misty eyed rhetoric about poverty. Children in Ireland and Scotland during famines would often eat raw potatoes out of sheer desperation :(
She has no shame!

I’m going to call her Uncle Jack instead of Uncle Albert, instead of ‘during the war’ she’s all ‘when I was a poor single mum’

• Haha
  • Sick

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
But she's just LYING! She has plenty of money to cover her rent for the next wee while, until the next £££ job / twice yearly royalties comes in! She's done this before and she will CONTINUE TO DO IT. Until she can afford to buy a house outright because she somehow thinks it's what the world owes her!!!
Thank you! You’ve just inspired me to delete my previous post because I’m not wasting my time giving her career advice.

I’ve reached angry now. Where the fuck is this exposé?
Lime goss? Daily fail? Guardian? Rogue traders? Stacey Dooley? Anyone!!

• Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
So she’s now been working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week while staying in bed for 21/22 hours? Does she forget what she’s tweeted as soon as she hits “send”?

• Heart
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I’m taking some amusement in certain people tweeting her with recommendations of their own books, it makes you realise it’s all just grifting, all of it. And she can’t say a word as she is the queen of it.

I don’t like these drip fed manipulation meltdowns, when it’s a frenzy you know you can then have a break but she keeps taking a few hours break and then popping back up like a Jack a Mole.

Oh and good luck @Gentlemensrelish How exciting! 👶🏻

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s like a child when they have a fad and you get all of the kit, duvet covers, pyjamas, soft toys etc and then they’re just 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s what this crime novel obsession is.

• Haha
  • Heart

FeelingGroovy

She wants to avoid going back on benefits? Yes. I understand why. I’m sure it’s utterly utterly awful, but MOST fuckers wants to avoid being back on benefits. But they avoid this or try to, by getting a fucking job.

Her sense of entitlement is contemptible.

Imagine her family and friends reading the current tweets. I feel for them, she makes it sound like she's totally alone, and while she wallows, where is SB? When you are burned out you don't ask what it feels like, it's too late.

• Sad
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
What's better than all the gold awards she's won, says Jack, are the "folders and folders and folders" she has, containing letters of gratitude.

• Haha
  • Sick
Urgh nigella has retweeted the link to the potatoes and all these genuinely concerned, earnest people are fawning over her (jack boobstraps) without a clue. As a stand-alone, it reads like a gritty and moving piece of writing when you don’t know all the rest...

• Angry
  • Sick