Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
@L

She cares not a jot for animal welfare, as the wafer thin mints chicken showed. She was a vegan for 5 minutes. Maybe 6.
TBH I don’t think she was vegan even for that long. It was just a marketing thing, for her “Veganish” book.
Anyone who had any genuine concern about animal welfare at all, and in particular someone who had previously claimed to be vegan, would not be stuffing themselves with repulsive reclaimed chicken meat and low quality pork products stuffed with salt, sugar, starch and additives. She’s a fucking hypocrite. (As if you didn’t already all know that).

Reactions: 32

instacharlie

VIP Member
So if she's been in bed for weeks her son most definitely isn't staying with her then?
In which case she needs to get rid of her admin, who appears pretty pointless anyway. £££ saved there.
I can't see where else she has actual regular commitments aside from the photo selling etc. So cancel that for now and time saved there.
Sell the Emin, water rower, maybe a few sideboards, some other crap, £££ made there.
Live off the rest of the money put aside, as she was only giving herself a living wage. £££ found there.
Give notice for the bungalow rental. Lots of £££ saved there.
Find a nice 1 or 2 bed affordable living space, pick up whatever jobs you can find, and live within your means........like the rest of us mere mortals do.

She's so lucky that she has the flexibility with work that most of us don't, as well as being able to put aside some of her earnings. Imagine feeling like that and still having to go to work in low paid job because there is no other choice.

• Heart

Not Now Bernard

I think she’s having a major mental health crisis or has possibly fallen back in to addiction. It’s really hard to watch.

I am guessing her friends and family have tried to step in but Jack has pushed them away.

She seems to be really spiralling.
Her addictions are as follows:
Twitter
Not working
Her sense of entitlement

She likes to live the high life at other people’s expense. She hoodwinks her followers (whatever their income) to fund her comfortable lifestyle. She’s without shame.

• Haha

acca00

Chatty Member
Why are people on Twitter so fucking stupid? Can't they see Jack is manipulating them and laughing?!?!

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Somebody’s tweeted her saying ‘wasn’t your dad a Tory chancellor?’. I like Nigella (watching her cook is soothing/relaxing) & you can have different political views to your parents but it’s a fair point.
Yes, it seems to me that Nigella's support for JM comes from a place of great naivety.

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Isn’t this latest meltdown all just evidence that she was being ‘looked after’ by her ex? Now that the proverbial cash cow is gone, she’s starting to panic.

So just a born-to-freeloader, in search of their next meal ticket. And any notion that she’s successful in whatever it is that she does, well, clearly not.

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
No. She choose to hide the amount she makes.

There are five levels. Each Patron pays either:
£4
£8
£14
£24
or
£44
per month.

Patreon takes a cut.
Thank you! Am fuming, even more than before.
So if even only 10 new people sign up she's making between £40 and £440 a month for fuck all?
I'm not being thick am I? Is it genuinely that blatant? I don't understand how this is moral let alone legal.
Even 40 quid is a week's shopping for a woman and a child that is barely there. So at a bare minimum she is getting a free week of groceries? That's disgusting.
Surely to God there is some sort of ombudsmen?
(apologies for my naivety!)

• Wow
  • Angry

I steal names

VIP Member
This is what the toxic person I have dealt with in my life does. If the kids have tonsillitis it's SEVERE. She once actually had meningitis and when asked whether it was viral or bacterial she said 'BOTH'. She was out of hospital after a couple of days. I always think it's a way of detatching the situation from what anyone else may have/be experiencing. Competitive at being hard done by.

How do I change my username? Thanks in advance.
"How do I change my username?"

CAREFULLY! (There's a thread on forum business).

• Haha
Is she seeking advice or is it research? You would thing that someone so in tine with the state of poverty in this country that she would know what to do - sell the Emin claim ESA under the support group.

• Wow
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I can’t (can) believe that her last tweet was an incredibly triggering ‘goodbye’ post and then she soaks it up like Colin Robinson, fills up her purse and swans back on to chat about her stupid crime novel. The only person who gets a thank you for subscribing to her patreon is one who got tweeted at by a troll, with a muttered ‘thanks for your support’. Fanny.

• Angry

busylass

Chatty Member
How can she have burned out. Apparently she can sleep when she likes? Hasnt properly worked/ done a cooking show in weeks? Writing A 1000 word essay is hardly work it's not even a small uni assignment.
Even easier and quicker when you've been using copy and paste on the same essay since 2014.

• Haha

sarahjay

God, just read her latest Twitter thread. I’m fuming. I’ve got loads to grunka since this morning, but she has enraged me!

How can anyone fall for her crap? I honestly want to shake all the followers that are falling for it!

Being self employed/free lance isn’t for everyone. She has had a go, it clearly isn’t working anymore for her and more importantly SB. She needs to find herself a job and stop begging. (Obvs she won’t because she has delusions of grandeur)

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Thankfully I’m still employed and have an understanding boss but it was a nightmare at the time, especially since I work in education. They were doing their best to contact everyone they could find in the same organisation!
I can't quite find the words, that's absolutely shocking! Trying to make someone lose their job for the crime of disagreeing with someone else....it's hard to fathom the level of spite required for that.

• Sad

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Mind racing, not eating, irritability and all the other symptoms are also consistent with somebody overcooked on inappropriately prescribed or too high a dose amphetamines.
Not forgetting she implied her (alleged) ADHD meds made her hyper. She either doesn’t know how ADHD meds work (that they slow us down, but speed normal people up), or she is in fact a normal person who has been misdiagnosed and shouldn’t be taking them.

• Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
I wonder it she's already filmed Potatoes: The Monologue and this is her building hype for it. Much like the kitten video was clearly something she'd put a lot of work into but built up the day she released it.
Everytime someone says the word potatoes. I just keep thinking of Sam in lord of the rings.... Po Tay toes.... Boil em, mash em stick em In a stew....

• Haha
  • Heart