Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahjay

How is her situation any different to million of other mums up and down the country? She is so lucky to have such a supportive co-parent and presumably a family she could rely on to help out if times are tough.

As she has said herself “Hunger hurts” but not enough to go out and find employment and have a secure home and enough food for her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Stinkyminky

She’s utterly shameless. And I got an autocorrect from how I really feel about her, but will go with strongly dislike, ok....

I reckon she thought the job offers would come rolling in after that latest screed of regurgitated rubbish - she should have pitched it as an article first, as everyone who was the slightest bet interested has read it now (and knew it all anyway).

I really don’t think she can cash in on the poverty any longer. I suppose she might be suffering financially from not doing book tours and festivals this year (do they even pay though?).

Jack, you need to get off Twitter, stop the constant stream of lying bullshit, let Caroline go, and look for a cheaper 2 bed place.

Now Fuck Off. Thankyou.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NP

VIP Member
Her crime novel will go in the box titled, “Ideas I had for 5 minutes” along with the £15 lunches, ouchy mouth recipes, BLM donation from her monetised video, her next book written by POC, and what to do with frozen chippy chips.

• Haha
Mind racing, not eating, irritability and all the other symptoms are also consistent with somebody overcooked on inappropriately prescribed or too high a dose amphetamines.

• Wow
  • Haha

Leonard

Morning Fraus
Wow this latest instalment in the world of Jack is a bit much isn’t it?
interestingly, when I went to bed last night her patreon was at 233. This morning it’s at 229...

Edit @NorthernSoul SNAP! Glad some people have come to their senses

• Heart
  • Wow

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Hasn't she done this many times before? Last one I remember was ouchy mouth.

It goes like this - she asks for advice, well intentioned people give advice, she gives reasons why she can't possibly follow advice, has a tantrum and starts being foul.

Same old, same old.

• Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Jack is also blatantly taking advantage of the fact that most people don’t understand how websites and SM work in terms of generating income. In other words, that Jack gets paid for ads and affiliate links via her website, and she gets paid for monetised videos. She’s implying she has no income. This is simply not true.

• Heart
  • Wow

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
GO TO THE DOCTORS.
I’m sorry to jump forward without reading beyond this point BUT hasn’t she been to the doctors? She’s mentioned new stronger medication at least two separate occasions during the lockdown period.

Obviously disgusted at this latest attempt to con people into funding her life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s scraping out the bottom of the barrel and hit the ground beneath it with this Twitter spree.😡.

She has no morals , just a yearning for fame and the money from well meaning but dopey Jackolytes.

She’s loathsome.

• Angry
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
8652CB26-999A-4BCB-BC11-CDB5D7E2E235.jpeg

Those crap postcards pva glued into wilko her stationery suppliers frames and then hopefully posted out? Those ones? The ones she moaned about having to spend all night making. 🙄
D5A3E3FB-8FB0-4F41-AD7F-DFBCC07FD322.jpeg

Lemons? Fancy.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bookweevil

Is she a stick?! I don’t get it.View attachment 198669
she’s such a pain.
Do keep up.

On an emotional level, JM used to be just like Jenny’s dahlia: beautiful, blooming, healthy and whole (body of work). But, since those glory days of emotional well-being, JM has been ravaged by a cabal of slugs and all her petals fell off (hence the bikini shot).

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Nigella, you donut. Look at what you’ve done. View attachment 199610View attachment 199612View attachment 199613View attachment 199614View attachment 199615

Actually Nigella wouldn’t be a donut. Nigella, you beignet.
What the hell is an ‘ornament to the nation’?

Nigella, I used to really like you. Now, I am seriously doubting your ability to discern CON ARTISTS when they’re all up in your face, not only that but publicising them on your platform and enabling them in taking money from people?!