Jack Monroe #551 Careless Wispa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guest will never land The Masked Singer, it's pretty obvious who someone is when their voice is accompanied by a loud HOOOOOOOOONK!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why pawn them? I thought that is what you do if you hope to buy them back? As if she has ever set foot in a pawn shop.
She claimed a friend took them to pawn shop for her. Then a bunch of people pointed out it’s illegal to pawn stuff if not the owner and pawnshops have loads of ID checks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Turns out that for every type of guest, there’s a craft beer can for that.
IMG_8349.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8348.jpeg
IMG_8347.jpeg
And last but most certainly not least
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Ninnies! My husband (completely unaware of Tattle, and would look at me askance if I tried to explain it) suggested a recipe from AGCJ as part of this week's meal plan. While looking it up, I amused myself reading the acknowledgements...

1) Mates with Tom Parker-Bowles, eh? Much destitute, so poverty, wow
2) "A good reputation lasts forever" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sure, Chockers, if you say so...

DSC_5474~2.JPG

3) Rob has a lot to answer for.
4) Battling trolls even before her first book was published! She really is a warrior.

DSC_5475~2.JPG

Also note the amendment to the recipe in question. As I'm sure you can all imagine, natural yoghurt made this an absolute sloppy slopfest, so we replaced it with double goat's cheese (is goat's cheese a typically Greek cheese, BTW?)...
DSC_5476.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ninnies! My husband (completely unaware of Tattle, and would look at me askance if I tried to explain it) suggested a recipe from AGCJ as part of this week's meal plan. While looking it up, I amused myself reading the acknowledgements...

View attachment 2581626

4) Battling trolls even before her first book was published! She really is a warrior.

View attachment 2581633

Also note the amendment to the recipe in question. As I'm sure you can all imagine, natural yoghurt made this an absolute sloppy slopfest, so we replaced it with double goat's cheese (is goat's cheese a typically Greek cheese, BTW?)...
View attachment 2581638
I saw this….

IMG_0895.jpeg

…and my brain went here…

IMG_0896.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2581626

View attachment 2581633

View attachment 2581638
IMG_8354.jpeg

“Thank you to Patrick Butler at the Guardian who in 2022 I will attempt to throw under the bus by blaming him for my saying this”https://www.theguardian.com/society...poverty-jack-monroe-it-could-happen-to-anyone
IMG_8358.jpeg
IMG_8359.jpeg

“Until this is pointed out and I double down”
IMG_8361.jpeg

“but it turns out I was bleeping LYING”
IMG_8355.jpeg
“Because here’s the audio file of me saying it, it wasn’t an interview, and Patrick Butler was just quoting my actual words from a speech I gave in the House of Commons”
(ss @Marmalade Atkins and @Granny Ogg)
ETA and she’s even lying about this bit too because she was 25 when she gave that speech, not 23
IMG_8362.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
That quote and the bang to rights evidence she said it herself, unprompted, should have totally cancelled her.

@MancBee - it’s a horrible stupid quote. And the fact she got it tattooed after she’d had a child makes me want to weep. Imagine having a mother who goes and gets a tattoo ON HER HAND saying she thinks the ultimate goal is finding something she really loves and it kills her. Evil.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
No worries on any misquotes on the Shattenstone interview, what with the two tape recorders used (ok boomer)
I want to hear that, mostly to count how many sniffs there are

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2581686
“Thank you to Patrick Butler at the Guardian who in 2022 I will attempt to throw under the bus by blaming him for my saying this”https://www.theguardian.com/society...poverty-jack-monroe-it-could-happen-to-anyone
View attachment 2581687View attachment 2581688
“Until this is pointed out and I double down” View attachment 2581697
“but it turns out I was bleeping LYING”
View attachment 2581691“Because here’s the audio file of me saying it, it wasn’t an interview, and Patrick Butler was just quoting my actual words from a speech I gave in the House of Commons”
(ss @Marmalade Atkins and @Granny Ogg)
ETA and she’s even lying about this bit too because she was 25 when she gave that speech, not 23
View attachment 2581709
Cripplingly shy lol. Is that where "I look like Eva Green/Natalie Portman" and "I'm a good actress, please look at my boobs" come from then

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Catching up has been the biggest joy. Getting to listen to Chop chop it's the onion police again? A delight.

The stuff about the new clean sheets and come? Reader I HOOTED.

And it's always a good time to remind ourselves that when confronted, Jack will never ever just straight up admit she embellished. She will always double down, flat out lie and then modify that lie again when challenged. This is my favourite example of that because there's actual audio to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I always find it interesting how we never seen a pap pic of her out walking the dog, looking like she has been burgering all night, or standing on the patio of some holiday apartment with her latest beau, looking pissed because hes only shagging her for her fame, but their never is. I mean even the one hot wonders get a where are they now mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shithouse onion origin post
Shithouse onion: actual
View attachment 2580838
Shithouse onion x 2
View attachment 2580843
Shithouse onion Tote
View attachment 2580844
(Tote added to media by @That Forensic Man but not sure who did the original)
Imagine being a person that gets so excited for postcards with shithouse onions on? “Made my day” 🤣🤣

That stan must be devoid of anything interesting or entertaining in their life, and that’s coming from me, someone who barely leaves the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just checked Twitter and someone has mentioned that there is a small flurry of guest stan activity. They observed that there was a similar pattern before the Currys binfire.
I'm hoping that they're wrong. I don't want her to make a comeback.
I do understand what you're saying, but I'd love a little Christmas comeback chaos. Think of the mithering we could have!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do understand what you're saying, but I'd love a little Christmas comeback chaos. Think of the mithering we could have!
We will all be sat there on Christmas morning waiting for the Christmas dinner recipe she promised to post when she got back from the school run 3 weeks earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.