Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh the contradictions of the house mate who is there, despite not being allowed lodgers but seemingly doesn’t contribute to the rent otherwise we wouldn’t be having the hecking downsize…all in the crappy bungalow that has enough bedrooms for Jack, lodger and SB yet the hecking decluttering has forced SB out of his room and Jack onto the sofa. And in one of these bedrooms are 6 lever arch files of sensitive coroner information that she possibly shouldn’t have and certainly shouldn’t be stored like that.
Make it make sense!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
mentions of Tom Kerridge reminded me he has recently released a budget cook book. Another reason to be on Jacks tit list.
Apologies if already covered.
I wonder what specific recipes he's stolen from Jack #makesuthink

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another recruit for celeb police unit: I nominate him as Family Liaison Officer for his tact and diplomacy, perfectly matched to Jack.

Screenshot_20220919_093059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a relative very similar to Jack Monroe and I'm of the belief that there was a gentleman who stayed in the house for a short period of time but has since moved on. Letting somebody stay as a favour = MY HOUSEMATE. It's like how burger boy was totally her new beau rather than merely a fling. Constant exaggeration.

The reason I think there indeed was a person at the very least is because she kept mentioning it over that period with at least some degree of consistency. (He's a man, he has an active job, hinting he doesn't pay towards rent as food which he may not have if he was in a rough patch and she let him stay briefly whilst he sorted his tit out). It seems like there's some grain of truth there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just catching up but has she been deleting from last night? I don’t know what but it just doesn’t look right. 🤷‍♂️
Yes she’s definitely been deleting stuff this morning, theres loads of tweets missing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yep it’s me your friendly neighbourhood fun sponge.
Enough with the detectives now please (there is a mod note further up but now youse all are officially WARNED)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
This was the current housemate's first mention...

December 2021
View attachment 1589536
What? I saw that tweet because to find the batch I (re)posted I searched "housemate (from:bootstrapcook)" but I thought that must have been related to a covid bubble load of crap.

Doesn't this add a further pickle... that in the time of Old Harold, Jack was feeding using big maths?

Screenshot_20220919-183222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220919-183251_Chrome.jpg

I'm not confused intellectually, because this obfuscation is a design and not a bug. In summary, Bootstrap Cook is very strange indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You know the housemate, who was living in a car…A CAR…why is she still slipping on the hecking big back pack and yomping off to Asda with £20 🧐 makes you think

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Another squig is claiming to have given over £600 to Jack (but no receipts given so may be a complete fabrication). They claim they received 4 postcards, did any of the rewards go out? I was under the impression nothing was ever posted.

View attachment 1589413

View attachment 1589414
Receipts necessary but an interesting look at the current detractors.

Edit: worth mention, it is a very small account. 1 follower, joined in August, bit suspect.
I am said squig, I was on the train on the way home from work, I live in Australia. I can only go back to 2019 on my patreon dashboard but have included screenshots taken just now. Also attached was the tier I was on. I went through my statements and added that and paypal up to get to the 600.
I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion, a bowl being held in her hands with some slop in and another couple of 'arty' pictures. I rejoined twitter to support AM, but have been lurking in here for ages.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 241
I'm so confused by this alleged housemate who is never seen, doesn't contribute to the weekly performative £20 shop yet heartily gobbles up all the food, happy to have no electricity after 10pm and seeing Jack sleeping on the lounge sofa and doesn't have social media. It's giving me this vibe:
1663576499085.jpg

🤪

OT: I loved The Littlest Hobo and cry at the theme song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Just catching up but has she been deleting from last night? I don’t know what but it just doesn’t look right. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah she's cleaned up the more ridiculous replies. Maybe some sobering regrets there.

Here's an archive for the impersonating an officer one.

Here's some of the Rachel Doleszal thread which is also gone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm so confused by this alleged housemate who is never seen, doesn't contribute to the weekly performative £20 shop yet heartily gobbles up all the food, happy to have no electricity after 10pm and seeing Jack sleeping on the lounge sofa and doesn't have social media. It's giving me this vibe:
View attachment 1589567

🤪

OT: I loved The Littlest Hobo and cry at the theme song.
And is happy to sit in a house which is lit entirely by garden solar lights which, in the case of the ones in my back yard, give off as much light as a recently blown out match.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
And this big pile of crazy was not long ago, but already swamped by so much else. Like, it's utterly unhinged!

I would like to revisit this particular madness: it fries my brain. For anyone new, it sits with earlier, equally nonsensical lies about a no people staying in house rule. Two lies don't equal a truth!
View attachment 1589514View attachment 1589515
If he was a veteran she should’ve tried to help him get home to the US surely? We don’t have ‘veterans’ here? Everyone one of her tweets takes me back to the ‘needs more 🐉 and 🦄’ time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.