Jack Monroe #551 Careless Wispa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @SweetTransvestite, nominated by @YerDa. You each win a multipack of Wispas to eat while you look at old posters of Big Dave from his Wham! days.

Recap: We had some excellent tea when @mchops met Big Dave's old senior colleague in the Fire Service. He was good at his job but not well-liked, known to his workmates as Chocolate because (direct quote) "he would eat himself." Guest, allegedly, was known as a fantasist and quit her firephone job in a huff despite being offered the flexible working she wanted. She is also reported to have got into financial trouble through her own carelessness because she expected ChoccyD to bail her out, which he still does, although no longer gives her lump sums of money.

Guest also LEFT Instagram which makes us again wonder if she's planning that comeback after all. Has she moved? As ever, WFK.

Wiki on the pink button above!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I love how Big D is Chocolate anyway, but I realised earlier he does look quite a bit like that Chuckle Bean from Cadbury’s World.
IMG_0591.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post a photo of him, but I’m not wrong am I?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sure this has been done but

I just wanna dance again
Sleeve tattoos have got no rhythm
Though most of what I say's pretend
My paytrons are foo-ooo-ools

Should have known better than to cheat a squig
And grift the cash that I've been given
So I'm just gonna dance again
On my Cotswold sideboard

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oooh glad I came back to sample this most excellent tea! Like father like daughter.

Was obvious to all of us here she's terrible with money and that's where all of the alleged 'hardships' came from. Given how not fucked she is about taking other people's and doing shite all, I can imagine old Dave bailing her out. Because THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY. Hitchhiking to work 😂

Lol. Still glad she's gone. Good riddance you big bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Oooh glad I came back to sample this most excellent tea! Like father like daughter.

Was obvious to all of us here she's terrible with money and that's where all of the alleged 'hardships' came from. Given how not fucked she is about taking other people's and doing shite all, I can imagine old Dave bailing her out. Because THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY. Hitchhiking to work 😂

BIB way too early for a thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello canal, I hope you are all well. I just followed a recipe that called for POBP (not guest’s) and thought of you all. I don’t understand why big Dave is eating chocolate so I’ll need to go back. Much love. Now duck off.

ETA: The SBs greedily gobbled it all up (seriously, empty plates 👀) and begged for more. It wasn’t even slop!

ETA 2: AHHHHHHH. I will need to go back to thread 550 and relive the tea and chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Five hundred dogs couldn't reply to you on the last thread but I wanted to say that one of the things about running a business, or any project, successfully is understanding which bits you can do yourself, and which bits you can't do and need to delegate.

I can spell, but I go to pieces faced with a budget for anything over 10k. And I can't keep a smile on my face through a whole day's conference. Or drive. So I know I need other people to take on those tasks.

It's not that he is a grifter and a pisstaker *because* he can't spell, but it tells you that he doesn't have the humility, self-awareness, proper planning, or good sense to know that he can't spell and should therefore delegate that to someone else.

Jack 'completed it, mate' obviously doesn't have the humility or self-awareness to acknowledge that anyone, ever, is better than her at anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Very proud to have nominated my first ever thread title!

In celebration I have blended my Wispas with marmite, tinned mackerel, rinsed hoops & kale, and topped the resulting bowlful with an inexplicable egg. I will serve it to @SweetTransvestite using a selection of rusty spoons accompanied by an airfried pint of milk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Very proud to have nominated my first ever thread title!

In celebration I have blended my Wispas with marmite, tinned mackerel, rinsed hoops & kale, and topped the resulting bowlful with an inexplicable egg. I will serve it to @SweetTransvestite using a selection of rusty spoons accompanied by an airfried pint of milk.
That sounds delicious, recipe coming soon right?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

And there's me hoping she's buggered off Insta. No such luck, pal (said in true Jacksie big bollocks nasally whine style). Just be grateful ninnies she's not a tattooist ay? This is off her insta
Screenshot_20231116-234040_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And there's me hoping she's buggered off Insta. No such luck, pal (said in true Jacksie big bollocks nasally whine style). Just be grateful ninnies she's not a tattooist ay? This is off her instaView attachment 2575957
I've just realised I went to that exact tattoo studio in 2012! 😂

Screenshot_20231117_004347_Dropbox.jpg

Thankfully that's my friend and not me getting the tattoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.