Jack Monroe #541 First do no honk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely correct. When you are malnourished your body simply stops making eggs, because it knows your body wouldn’t have the physical capacity to keep a baby alive and yourself. Lies upon lies.
It also would've been a high risk pregnancy that would've needed close supervision and you can bet she'd have written all about that 156 times. Her munchie ways would never keep medical issues private. She showed twitter exactly what meds she's on and where she gets them, if she had a tough pregnancy it'd be the preamble to many a tin rattle.
---
We did. He was an underground (as in under the ground, not as in only the cool kids know about it) hydroponic farmer but now does something else with DATA.

Anyway, the relevant part (to Jack) is that he’s likely to be pretty minted.

I don’t want to post a pic of him, but if you saw a pic of him (plenty online) he looks literally duck all like she facetuned him, to the point where he’s almost unrecognizable as the same person 😂

Think less
View attachment 2439190
And more
View attachment 2439192
Lol @Nonah beat me to it far more succinctly!
No way🤣 yet again I would like it on record that if I'm ever murdered I want the canal on the case, not the bizzies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think we ever triangulated the poor sod beyond someone she was pretending was acting in some sort of security capacity for her to encourage the rage nans to dig deep.
Ahhhh, thanks, that makes sense. I mean, it makes no sense at all, but in the Monroeverse, it's clear now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We did. He was an underground (as in under the ground, not as in only the cool kids know about it) hydroponic farmer but now does something else with DATA.

Anyway, the relevant part (to Jack) is that he’s likely to be pretty minted.

I don’t want to post a pic of him, but if you saw a pic of him (plenty online) he looks literally duck all like she facetuned him, to the point where he’s almost unrecognizable as the same person 😂

Think less
View attachment 2439190
And more
View attachment 2439192
Lol @Nonah beat me to it far more succinctly!
Naughty outing though. Oops. He’s easy to find on Insta. Surname (almost) rhymes with “cringe”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I blame social media for the amount of Main Characters we have now. It's as though people are performing their lives rather than living them. A plate of food is put in front of them and the phone immediately comes out to post it. Photos are no longer for remembering a great day with friends but for peacocking your fabulous life where you're having all of the fun. I'm convinced certain events are only for social media like these godawful gender reveals that are suddenly a thing. All for those ego stroking likes. So many people aren’t present in their own lives anymore, they're just recording them. At a concert that artist they love is right in front of them and they're still looking at them through a screen to post their clips later.

The dopamine hits and validation is the real addiction someone like Jack has. You can curate an online life that bears no relation to your real one as she's done for a decade with her bae caught me sleeping/tangle of limbs/SB insisted on taking this pic/fake anecdotes.

I've wondered whether we're doing something similar to SM on here but I don't think we are. We're anon, we don't know each others names or faces and the posts aren't even about us let alone about show boating the life we want people to see.
Ray Davies (❤😻❤) wrote this in 1968. I wonder what he thinks of the world today:

People take pictures of the Summer,
Just in case someone thought they had missed it,
And to proved that it really existed.
Fathers take pictures of the mothers,
And the sisters take pictures of brothers,
Just to show that they love one another.
You can't picture love that you took from me,
When we were young and the world was free.
Pictures of things as they used to be,
Don't show me no more, please.
People take pictures of each other,
Just to prove that they really existed,
Just to prove that they really existed.
And the moment to last them for ever,
Of the time when they mattered to someone.
Just to proved that it really existed.
Picture of me when I was just three,
Sucking my thumb by the old oak tree.
Oh how I love things as they used to be,

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ray Davies (❤😻❤) wrote this in 1968. I wonder what he thinks of the world today:

Beautiful 😍 husband is a massive Kinks fan

Reactions: 14

I love The Kinks.

Some years ago I lived in a very short street in a posh neighbourhood of north London 🍉. All the homeowners of the large Victorian terraces had known each other for years and it was a friendly street, even for a lodger like me with no claims to property.

Anyway, one of the neighbours was a journalist-cum-mental-health-campaigner who'd famously been married to a European count who had, I think, treated her very badly. One Christmas, there was a little informal party for the neighbours and this countess brought Ray Davies along -- he was going through one of his spells of poor mental health and was staying with her. I thought him incredibly sweet and diffident (in the authentic, not Jack, way) and I was very starstruck, even though he was rather shabby and had no rock star trappings on show.

For a small street, it had a high proportion of well-known residents. But I'll have to keep the tea to myself for now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh Dear. If you search for a “Jack” thread from 1-104, you get Jack Grealish before Jack Monroe.
IMG_4071.jpeg
Poor old guest. Not even Tattle’s most important Jack.

Safe to say with 541 threads to his 104 I’m pretty confident in stating that that Our Jack’s the bigger bleep though.

IMG_4073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love The Kinks.

Some years ago I lived in a very short street in a posh neighbourhood of north London 🍉. All the homeowners of the large Victorian terraces had known each other for years and it was a friendly street, even for a lodger like me with no claims to property.

Anyway, one of the neighbours was a journalist-cum-mental-health-campaigner who'd famously been married to a European count who had, I think, treated her very badly. One Christmas, there was a little informal party for the neighbours and this countess brought Ray Davies along -- he was going through one of his spells of poor mental health and was staying with her. I thought him incredibly sweet and diffident (in the authentic, not Jack, way) and I was very starstruck, even though he was rather shabby and had no rock star trappings on show.

For a small street, it had a high proportion of well-known residents. But I'll have to keep the tea to myself for now.
Wow, thanks for sharing.

he seems a very deep, and sometimes cantankerous man. I’ve met him once and was truly starstruck. I love the kinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still thinking about supermarket prices 😅 if there is a diagnosed gifted Frau who knows about this I’d love to know more. Is it inevitable that price increases will affect those on lowest incomes the most? Because anyone who is currently making more expensive retail choices has the option to trade down to basics and cut things out, but those who have already done that have no choice left but to bear price increases. If that’s the case what is the VBI meant to do? What policy could change that situation?

Google Summit/Boulevard/That's Not My Fanny anniversary will soon be upon us. We should prepare a list of all the millionaires she persuaded to give their money to the poors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Moo

Who buys the stolen cheese? Personally I have never been tempted by anything that may have stuck in the sweaty underpants of a person with questionable hygiene

Our local co-op recently closed, in part due to the level of shoplifting. But crack on Jack, and don't say a bleeping word.
As the canal so often asks itself, who bleeping knows?

I wonder if guest is a cheese smuggler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The VBI is meant to engage the neckbeards because nerds love Discworld, and thereby perpetuate the grift. I don't think she thought any further than that?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still thinking about supermarket prices 😅 if there is a diagnosed gifted Frau who knows about this I’d love to know more. Is it inevitable that price increases will affect those on lowest incomes the most? Because anyone who is currently making more expensive retail choices has the option to trade down to basics and cut things out, but those who have already done that have no choice left but to bear price increases. If that’s the case what is the VBI meant to do? What policy could change that situation?
Basically yes, the lowest income people will always be disproportionately affected but I think the VBI is built on the idea that if you take an item eg pasta, Jack claims the essential range has risen by whatever but there's not been the same price increase on Barilla thus the poor are being targeted/double disadvantaged.

And that's the bit that fundamentally isn't true in many cases. All the ranges are rising and across ranges and supermarkets the rises seem broadly equal for similar products. There may be one or two outlier products that it's true for, but basically the headline really is "Everything is going up".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You've got it. The lack of ability to substitute appears to be the cause of people who buy the cheapest goods suffering the most as prices rise for everyone.

The VBI was supposed to show that the things poor people buy were going up faster than the published inflation rate. We all experience a personal inflation rate that is different to the published rate, so that's nothing new. The ONS, with all their resources, repeatedly showed there was no evidence for what she said the VBI would show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah yes, in 2013 15 year old Jack was greedy guzzling down dolcelatte walnut vermouth pasta
View attachment 2439116View attachment 2439117View attachment 2439119

2016 teenage Jack walked the long long walk to and from school because= eating disorder (SEVERE) and the same 15 year old Jack who greedy guzzled the dolcelatte pasta had a 20 inch waist.
View attachment 2439096View attachment 2439100

By 2018 though, teenage Jack walked the exact same long long walk so she could afford her lovely lovely pot of coronation chicken and chips
View attachment 2439105

By Shattenstone though, she was an anorexic teenager again and was MAGICALLY CURED BY PIES!
View attachment 2439107View attachment 2439108

Except she’d already told Twitter in 2022 that she was CURED BY THE FIRE SERVICE before she got pregnant and took the “pie cure”, oh and that her ED started when she was nine not twelve as she told Shattenstone not even a year later. View attachment 2439136ETA here’s where she said she stopped eating at age 9
View attachment 2439156

Also, 2016 remained “prepubescent” until she started getting better as an adult and suddenly grew tits
View attachment 2439164

2015 hated her breast since puberty and started binding them at school.
View attachment 2439167View attachment 2439168she’s a bleeping disgusting dangerous liar and there is nothing she will not lie about or weaponize.
So now we have Schrödinger’s bus journey and Schrodinger’s tits!
She really has serious mental problems going on.
And she’s not a 38e either ffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.