Jack Monroe #541 First do no honk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And my own personal favourite
View attachment 2436914

Wot?

With those manly muscles?
IMG_3940.jpeg
IMG_3941.jpeg

It’s ok. Eight days later and the “5ft 2 inch girl” had already grown .3 of an inch and become a woman, so she was probably much better at bare knuckle fist fighting by then too.
IMG_3939.jpeg

And a month after that? She was full-on Big fackin’ Mo.
IMG_3942.jpeg
IMG_3943.jpeg

IMG_3946.jpeg

Edit to remove double post chaos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I bleeping LOVE “Hard” Jack View attachment 2436947
View attachment 2436903
View attachment 2436904View attachment 2436909

And my own personal favourite
View attachment 2436914

And yes, she has been working out.
View attachment 2436918
Twitter ss @Marmalade Atkins

Fistfight full post. Fictional lurid and detailed death threats inaugural version (where “Marxist bleep” Jack writes an article in May 2012 and then allegedly gets highly implausible fictional death threats about it in January 2013). ETA: With bonus “rearing of her child born out of wedlock” for the “rearing her child born out of wedlock” fans.
Working out here can only be dealing with some ouchy hard maths, and not lifting weights! What muscles does she see in that picture?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And yet . . . . . . . . . . . as far as we are aware she has NEVER EVEN BEEN A BRIDESMAID!

just sayin' . . . . . . . . . . . .
She actually has, at least once. When Ma and Pa redid their vows.
IMG_3949.jpeg

Reposting: So in her own words- she sulked and acted like a spoiled twit all the way through her parents’ vow renewal (and no doubt had multiple histrionics in the lead up to it)
IMG_3948.jpeg

and sulked and acted like a spoiled twit and no doubt had histrionics multiple times in the run up to her brother’s wedding.

Oh, and then behaved like a petulant, smug insufferable bleep during and after her brother’s wedding about how she was “right all along”.

It’s ok though because as always, these special occasions are ALL ABOUT HER.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I hope MancBee and LuckyEscape are doing ok too. I know someone mentioned JennyNumNums yesterday, who all the canal miss, but just thought I’d shout out another two!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She actually has, at least once. When Ma and Pa redid their vows. View attachment 2437278
Reposting: So in her own words- she sulked and acted like a spoiled twit all the way through her parents’ vow renewal (and no doubt had multiple histrionics in the lead up to it)View attachment 2437279
and sulked and acted like a spoiled twit and no doubt had histrionics multiple times in the run up to her brother’s wedding.

Oh, and then behaved like a petulant, smug insufferable bleep during and after her brother’s wedding about how she was “right all along”.

It’s ok though because as always, these special occasions are ALL ABOUT HER.
It takes a special kind of hole to shave your own head knowing that your parents' vow renewal shindig is coming up and there will be photos.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’m sure the OU were absolutely on board with someone with 4 1/2 GCSEs signing up to 2 degrees concurrently. No issues there whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope MancBee and LuckyEscape are doing ok too. I know someone mentioned JennyNumNums yesterday, who all the canal miss, but just thought I’d shout out another two!
There should be an in memoriam thread where we can post one favourite post of the fallen posters, even tag them if the accounts still live.
Soz I'm a old softy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There should be an in memoriam thread where we can post one favourite post of the fallen posters, even tag them if the accounts still live.
Soz I'm a old softy
Is the Slopalong thread still sentient? Some posters seemed to migrate there every now and then. I can’t seem to find it but it might just be that elves have somehow gotten in and stolen my brain….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So how povvo was she claiming to be at this point because one OU degree seemed expensive to me when I looked the other day, never mind two at once. Most ordinary people likely aren’t going to easily afford it.
IMG_3954.jpeg

The post about those two (fictional fantasist) OU degrees she “signed up for” was in May 2012, when she had already supposedly done all this fictional fantasist bullshit and was in these absolutely dire Dickensian povvo straits she wrote about in July 2012
IMG_3953.jpeg

IMG_3952.jpeg

IMG_3951.jpeg

ETA if you type the word fantasist into your search bar you get this
IMG_3955.jpeg
IMG_3957.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Not cancer-baiting or attention seeking enough?
---

Especially the PGCE, the clue is in the name…
‘oh but everyone said you would get 15 A* GCSES when you were 11 and you’ve got TWO honorary degrees…Well you’ll sail through’

is this based on Jack?
C73C6F57-9CD7-4917-A7D3-D530D4CBE3D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frauen, I have the ´rona and am quite poorly and trying to grunk this thread feels like a fever dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2437334
The post about those two (fictional fantasist) OU degrees she “signed up for” was in May 2012, when she had already supposedly done all this fictional fantasist bullshit and was in these absolutely dire Dickensian povvo straits she wrote about in July 2012View attachment 2437321
View attachment 2437318
View attachment 2437316
ETA if you type the word fantasist into your search bar you get this
View attachment 2437350View attachment 2437351
She’s going to need a bigger pretend orangery to store all the lies!
---
Frauen, I have the ´rona and am quite poorly and trying to grunk this thread feels like a fever dream.
Quick, list childhood foods of the 80s. Artic roll, crispy pancakes…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is a great idea.

Let's see:

Blood with maggots, teeth & autumn leaves

Pureed irradiated uranium sludge with micro beetles

Leftover liposuction debris

Worms in a rained- on ashtray juice sauce
Grunking but that's 1 glass of wine all over unsuspecting cat who came to welcome me home!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s going to need a bigger pretend orangery to store all the lies!
---

Quick, list childhood foods of the 80s. Artic roll, crispy pancakes…
I was going to write ‘iced rings’, but it sounds horribly unnerving read out of context 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.