Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Yeah this comes across more as like “You can achieve 34 GCSEs if your parents have the £4000 to pay for you to sit the extra 20 and for the equipment/books you need and you’re also very clever/have been raised bi/trilingual.”

Working hard is also a component of course but actually quite a small one compared to the real barriers of cost and ability.

It is toxic positivity, even from Malala, because it’s simply not possible for 99% of girls in the UK that girls age which is precisely why it’s a record.

And work hard and you can achieve anything simply isn’t true as a phrase. All the working hard in the world isn’t going to allow someone above or below height requirements for a job to get it or with a medical condition that rules them out of certain careers to follow that path and that’s before you get to the money and opportunity aspects that people claim can be overcome.

It also completely denigrates that some people shouldn’t follow a career path even if it’s what they wanted - imagine if Jack had worked hard and become a doctor, would anyone here want her treating them?
I can’t seem to find what the 34 GSCEs were actually in. I’m wondering if she actually took several of the same subjects with different exam boards rather than 34 unique GCSEs, especially as some were taken externally.

Reactions: 13

StewPots

VIP Member
How are the AE threads going? I had to abandon because I have children to feed and a job to go to so had to desert some threads as a time management thing.
She still as batshit as always?
@MooBelle and anyone else not currently up to date… honestly I struggle sometimes to think who’s worse out of the hideous pair of cunts, but due to the parental alienation and the court ordered DVRO, therapy for the girls etc it’s definitely Alice. She makes Jack’s narcissism look like a toddler’s version.

SPOILER="Alice Evans O/T"]oh FUCK yes! Worse than Jack for socks, ignoring her kids instead of doing anything worthwhile with them so she can piss about on Twatter via multiple accounts. Oh, and she posted about Ioan yesterday on her Gram account. Does NOT give a single fuck about DVRO.

Oh oh.. also wants to shut Tattle down because she says we abuse her kids. The irony on that is *chefs kiss* ( Just to be clear, no one is abusive towards Alice’s kids - just pointing out Alice’s many parenting failures and the reason that’s why the eldest has been acting out. It’s a LOT more complicated than that obviously, but worth skimming through. [/SPOILER]

ETA - damn it mods, I didn’t do it right somehow. Can you please spoiler my AE off topic discussion please? Thank you ❤

• Heart

rage naan

VIP Member
Kellie Jay most definitely did not invite Neo-Nazis to her speech. They just turned up as they knew it would get coverage. I live in Melbourne and know who some of these Neo-Nazis are, they do things like this all the time for attention. KJK had nothing to do with those people.
I am sorry for my poor choice of words, yes I understand she didn't invite them specifically, but, she was warned they would turn up and she said she didn't care, that anyone could turn up and speak. She's on record as saying she doesn't care who allies themselves with her, so long as they oppose trans people having rights. She doesn't care at all about anything else.
I recognise she's at the extremist end of "gender critical" circles, but she also seems to have the support of a lot of the moderate ones too, even as they sigh and say they wish she wasn't so blase about fascists cosying up to her.

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I won the egg and spoon race against girls from “about SIX” other junior schools when I was “about 8”.

First thing tomorrow, I’ll be asking my boss for a raise, more responsibility, a more important-sounding job title and a bigger office.
Surely you ought also to be awarded an honorary doctorate from at least one of the redbrick universities?

In fact, I would argue that a "pome", probably involving lots of words, many of them different, and some of them sounding a bit the same of some of the others, ought to mean an honorary professorship (if such honorarydom exists).

• Haha

Florid Language

Chatty Member
Grunking but I dunno about this. One of our local rural schools used to pull all the rowdy kids out of school when ofsted came a-calling and send them on a very rapidly (dis) organised "vocational day out" to try to keep the school from urgent measures. It wasn't a bad school at all, but many of the kids weren't academic and just wanted to be driving tractors and lambing on the family farms for the rest of their lives so hated being stuck in school, pointlessly. And that was when they could leave at 16.
---

Similar age to you and anybody unlikely to get A-C GSE did CSEs instead which I vaguely remember were scored 1-9 or something. Long time ago. WFK!
Yes they did CSEs in the lower sets at our school.
My OH has one in Environmental Science and can't for the life of him remember what it was all about which makes me laugh. He does have GCSEs too.
I should have mentioned them but they were seen as inferior and frowned upon by some employers so our school really pushed the GCSE route if you were in the middle and top sets. A lot of snobbery regarding the two qualifications went on in those days which I'm sure you'll remember.
I was in a middle class suburb which probably says a lot about the attitudes towards CSEs back then.
I did a reverse guset when Mum remarried and I went from a working class area brought up by grandparents to middle class environment.

griftalo

VIP Member
Yes indeed.

Discovering these threads kills all one's illusions about internet do-gooders and allows one to be reborn as a sharp-eyed, critically minded, witty frau and a member of the online frau army, ready to be deployed into slaying all poseurs, liars and attention-seekers.
Sorry I took it that they’d become a frau - rather than it being more that their old sense of self died. If that makes sense.

• Heart
I've not found a full list but I did find that she took some early (17 in year 10). So this year she "only" took 17 other subjects. The ones I've seen mentioned include astronomy, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, English Literature, Latin, German, French, Classic Civilization, History, Film Studies and Drama. There'll almost certainly be a Further Maths qualification in there, and probably more than one music GCSE (she got the ABRSM Music Theory & practical at grade 8 as well), and probably Urdu and/or Punjabi as she was born in Lahore.
I reckon we can add English language and RE to that almost certainly too and then I would imagine general studies as well - any private or normal school looking to boost results goes for that as it’s basically another (easier) English exam for any student with even a modicum of common sense/world knowledge.

The cost of them all depends on where she took them and what else is needed - French will probably have been through the school but if she did take Urdu/Punjabi independently they trend more pricy as you need to pay for someone to do the speaking element. The papers will all have their prices depending on board and then wherever she sat them may or may not have charged extra for the privilege of using their centre - if it was at her school they might well have swallowed that expense for the publicity of the 34 GCSE headlines.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
coming in late to say i also saved a snippet once if newer fraus would like to see how the video ended (or was this the Oasis one?)

Can this be saved in media?

Reactions: 12
Where Jack got her understanding of kids these days:
View attachment 2427941
Thru the square window?!! I'm finito!!!
---
I've got like 12 GCSEs but that's because we did a couple a year early, and a couple more in the first year of sixth form. I guess I'm entitled to three doctorates now
Dr Dr Dr Rage Naan MD DipPhil (yr Honour)
---
Om
As if a taxi driver is going to get sick on them and risk being accused of kidnap and or sexual assault. Twat Twat Twat Twat Twat Twat Twat
---

This is one of my most hated pics of her. It honestly makes me want to kick her in the crotch. The boots infuriate me. Nothing she wears looks okay with them.
OMG she can rent herself out to village fetes and stuff next summer and have wet sponges thrown at her, take her own ducking stool,

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dr.CM

Chatty Member
Is there some info i haven't seen? They were making lossess for years but it seems their current financial model is working out to profit the last 18 months or so.
(I do read it online quite a lot - mainly because it's not behind a paywall nor unusable through excessive ads like all the tabloids and locals)
Dunno... I abandoned taking heed years ago but it wasn't long since they were vacating their offices and were just about to shut down their London HQ. I wonder how they turned it around?

Forever J

Trying to do a massive grunk and seen a couple of comments about people popping on here who knew/know ole Jacko IRL. Someone who knew her Mum and somone who knew her at school? But can't find the threads. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thankspaceyou in advance.

Reactions: 11

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
There’s Matt speculation going on on another thread RN. It’s alright, I think a frau is defending him (mentioning muscly arms etc).

Matt’s not my cup of tea (obviously 😂) but he’s not going to house honkathon or start an affair with some half bit from Tunbridge Wells whose shills fitflops.

Tea needs to be serious. As in earl grey with a tiny amount of milk and a hobnob.
A hobnob, you say? Would that be a plain chocolate one? If so, count me in!

• Heart
Reactions: 11