Jack Monroe #535 Sic Transit Gloria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The honking actually makes me queasy at times. It's like evil asmr.
I still maintain part of guest's honk problem stems from undiagnosed swollen adenoids. This would explain a) the adenoidal honking b) the lack of any taste buds or sense of smell c) constant vague ENT problems.

Re her festival appearances - do I vaguely recall the horror of her singing at one? I think it was Greenbelt. Can you imagine the arse clenching embarrassment for all attendees?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I still maintain part of guest's honk problem stems from undiagnosed swollen adenoids. This would explain a) the adenoidal honking b) the lack of any taste buds or sense of smell c) constant vague ENT problems.

Re her festival appearances - do I vaguely recall the horror of her singing at one? I think it was Greenbelt. Can you imagine the arse clenching embarrassment for all attendees?
She sang at a small local festival with Billy Bragg here in Westcliff at Chalkwell Park. Enjoy dear heart.
I was there. I was slightly in awe of her at the time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m having an OUTING

These were both me in the original comments on Wikipedia. I had previously been arguing against her reported reasons for leaving Twitter because of “death threats”, reported in the Pink News (only source: Jack’s own Tweets, no evidential screen shots.) Wikipedia states that Tweets aren’t reputable sources, but because her unhinged Tweets of death threats had been reported without evidence by “reputable news outlet” Pink News, that was considered good enough. I then said it correctly that she’d left Twitter because of criticism of Mam’s dire taters. Hence unbelievable dialogue with twatty Wikipedia admin. There was more. I kept arguing it was potatoes. Wiki said death threats. duck’s sake.

View attachment 2374387
It was also me in the “Para” military argument because 🍉 1. My dad is ex-Royal Artillery and 2. Was also jump trained and ended up being attached to a commando unit in some very hairy overseas operations, but like Gunner H, would always say he’s ex-RA and not a para, although guest was STILL trying to say he was a paratrooper AFTER he’d tried to wade in and set the record straight!
View attachment 2374388

So, all in all, I’ve always been trying to fight the good fight on Wikipedia’s editing page, and elsewhere, prior to being here, on behalf of the the poor huddled masses, but mostly for the terminal lack of critical thinking but over-blessed in the salary department useless middle class arseholes who give her money every month.

Actually, it’s all the useless middle class arseholes. I’m genuinely working class, and not me, nor any of my folk, would ever, ever be stupid enough to be sucked in and give this obviously fake poor twit any of our very hard earned money.
That truly is the good fight, tenderoils, TYFATGTYD. The people who have appointed themselves as guardians of Wikipedia pages are some of the most unhinged on the interwebs. Imho, ofc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Appparently there are no ticket allocations left. It cant mean she has sold put surely as it would say sold out. A
Has she LEFT? Decided its better not to subject people to her gutteral nonsense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Appparently there are no ticket allocations left. It cant mean she has sold put surely as it would say sold out. A
Has she LEFT? Decided its better not to subject people to her gutteral nonsense.
It looks like it’s been pulled. With ticket sales so low, it can’t have made economic sense to run it. Either that, or us fannying around with the baskets has caused them to suspend sales 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
It looks like it’s been pulled. With ticket sales so low, it can’t have made economic sense to run it. Either that, or us fannying around with the baskets has caused them to suspend sales 😬
The fringe website has been having an ongoing chaos with tickets this year so it could be that 🤷🏻‍♀️. Most things run at a loss at fringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fringe website has been having an ongoing chaos with tickets this year so it could be that 🤷🏻‍♀️. Most things run at a loss at fringe.
Yes, I can still pop tickets in my basket on The Stand’s website. Chaos stood down, everybody.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m having an OUTING

These were both me in the original comments on Wikipedia. I had previously been arguing against her reported reasons for leaving Twitter because of “death threats”, reported in the Pink News (only source: Jack’s own Tweets, no evidential screen shots.) Wikipedia states that Tweets aren’t reputable sources, but because her unhinged Tweets of death threats had been reported without evidence by “reputable news outlet” Pink News, that was considered good enough. I then said it correctly that she’d left Twitter because of criticism of Mam’s dire taters. Hence unbelievable dialogue with twatty Wikipedia admin. There was more. I kept arguing it was potatoes. Wiki said death threats. duck’s sake.

View attachment 2374387
It was also me in the “Para” military argument because 🍉 1. My dad is ex-Royal Artillery and 2. Was also jump trained and ended up being attached to a commando unit in some very hairy overseas operations, but like Gunner H, would always say he’s ex-RA and not a para, although guest was STILL trying to say he was a paratrooper AFTER he’d tried to wade in and set the record straight!
View attachment 2374388

So, all in all, I’ve always been trying to fight the good fight on Wikipedia’s editing page, and elsewhere, prior to being here, on behalf of the the poor huddled masses, but mostly for the terminal lack of critical thinking but over-blessed in the salary department useless middle class arseholes who give her money every month.

Actually, it’s all the useless middle class arseholes. I’m genuinely working class, and not me, nor any of my folk, would ever, ever be stupid enough to be sucked in and give this obviously fake poor twit any of our very hard earned money.
I would just like to point out, as a middle class hole myself, that a) my money is also hard-earned and b) I would never give money to Jack or anyone of her ilk and I struggle to think of anyone I know who would. Naivety and lack of critical thinking is not a class thing. We know from the squigs in her pathetic comments club that she has plenty of working class supporters too.

Sorry if this comes across as grumpy but I get a bit annoyed at the narrative that only middle class do-gooders with more money than sense are stupid enough to fall for the grift.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I see the wonderful PippyEats on insta is releasing an cookbook of simple, easy recipes as a result of developing with an autoimmune disease last year and experiencing chronic pain and fatigue. Doesn't she realise that THIS IS JACK'S NICHE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and she's managed this with a toddler and a baby too!

I'm basically only posting this in the hope that jack sees it

View attachment 2373303
Oooh I’ve never heard of her, but will follow on the Gram and check it all out - anything to do with chronic pain and fatigue I’m there!

Thankspaceyou dear ❤
---
I assume it's to absorb the horse spunk white sauce. A sort of anti slop measure.
So basically a levee (sp?) of stuffing to hold back the tide of horse spunk? Genius!!

duck me where DOES she get these tit ideas from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shall we all have a nice day out and go?
I wouldn't regard "spending an hour listening to Jack honking" as a good day out, plus it would break my personal rule of "never doing anything which might result in the transfer of money from me to her." I dunno if she would get a proportion of the ticket sales but I'm not prepared to risk that eventuality.

Now, a day out with the canal and no guset to ruin it, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I reckon it would be brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Only 246 tickets left for the dazzling spectacle that is the one and only Jack Monroe honking yet again about bread, jam, weetabix and water, home-made coal tar bubble bath in squash bottles and missing fingers in just one hour in Edinburgh.

Come and sit with 154 other listless people, of whom 77 are there because some idiot got them a free ticket on a BOGOF without even bothering to check whether they wanted to come or not, and pretend to look interested while some bird who you’ve vaguely heard of talks shite about carabiners, glueing ring pulls to the inside of your Mulberry bags and putting stuffing mix on lasagne to save money.

May I remind you, the pubs are open.
Bet you the full 154 don't turn up. If a mate got me a free ticket and I didn't want to go......I'd not feel too bad about declining closer to the time as it was free anyway? I reckon 100 or so tops

Reactions: 18
@Dr Dr Guest I think she's pulled out (matron).

There's no way she's sold every ticket overnight . I reckon she was never intending on coming anyway, and the poor ticket sales have reinforced that decision

She'll blame it on bad mentals, or say she's had death threats and that her security would cost too much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.