Jack Monroe #535 Sic Transit Gloria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot toot, it's Friday and new thread time.

Jack posted a weird arse photo of herself with a new haircut, Fraus mithered on what she looked like most. They were not people you'd want to be compared to.

Jackie is still mostly scampering in the shadows and not really doing much.

She has the Edinburgh talk on Monday, possible train chaos incoming.

Don't forget our Wiki is full of Jack FACTS, please try to stay on topic and go well, pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Screenshot_20230811-111320.png

Jack got this haircut. Some said she looked like a medieval serf. They were not wrong.

The Fraus came over all Peaky 'I wish I was' Blinder and mithered away. She's back in Celery Town on Monday and based on ticket sales many many chairs will be empty.

ANOTHER EMPTY CHAIR IN ANOTHER HALL or wot!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She's yesterday's news. Yesterday's darling of the left. All that remains is the foul and cruel conwoman she always was.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack is pro shoplifting though!
Billy Big Bollox would be shaking like a shitting dog if she ever witnessed any crime or disorder. She saw someone pissed in a bear garden (the scandal!) an decided they'd mugged her. She does a big brave by wearing makeup on the internet only.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
John Craven's not very interesting Newsround.

A mention in the Express yesterday:
Screenshot_20230811-114500_Opera.jpg

Apologies if this was posted in the last thread, I did do a search but couldn't see anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
John Craven's not very interesting Newsround.

A mention in the Express yesterday:
View attachment 2372691

Apologies if this was posted in the last thread, I did do a search but couldn't see anything.
But I thought Jack told us the Express was owned by the Mirror and totally leftie now???

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2372629

Jack got this haircut. Some said she looked like a medieval serf. They were not wrong.

The Fraus came over all Peaky 'I wish I was' Blinder and mithered away. She's back in Celery Town on Monday and based on ticket sales many many chairs will be empty.

ANOTHER EMPTY CHAIR IN ANOTHER HALL or wot!
And that is why she won't take SB. It'd be too in his face how she isn't who she makes herself out to be. Not to 🍉 myself but as a single parent I often had to take my kids to events I spoke at, in school hols especially. At one event, weirdly, I got a standing ovation. Cue very proud sprogs (and me!).

Guset would have to make up (and keep up) wild tales of why so few people showed up. (Like, guerrilla Tattle midges closing the bridges?!) She's prob hoping for an impromptu transport strike in Scotland....

I don't think she will show as the likelihood that somebody will have bought a ticket who wants to expose her increases with every event she does. Look at that Downfall clip... None of us fraus know who did it and the creator hasn't afaik come forward and claimed the credit. Her critics etc aren't all on Tattle or TwitteX out in the open at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Plus ça change.
I was thinking that too. The Who's Quadrophenia album reference the seaside fights between mods and rockers too. Its bizarre to think that anti social teens didn't really exist until the 1950s. Was gang culture in the UK essentially created by the influence of rock n roll and films like The Wild Ones and Rebel Without a Cause? It's a shame for the local people and wildlife. Guest should ride out on her dad's big gun to blow vape smoke at them. She can wear her stab vest and kick some shins. I'm sure that will scare the teens. No, wait, I have it. Mass cook slop on the beach and threaten to feed it to the young team. That should put the fear of slop into them. They will never misbehave again. In the US they have scared straight. We could have scared of slop in the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Billy Big Bollox would be shaking like a shitting dog if she ever witnessed any crime or disorder. She saw someone pissed in a bear garden (the scandal!) an decided they'd mugged her. She does a big brave by wearing makeup on the internet only.
bleeping love the idea of her in a bear garden!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
But I thought Jack told us the Express was owned by the Mirror and totally leftie now???
They’ve clearly never forgiven her for her crappy lard loaf, asda reformed turkey crown and enthusiastic descriptions of her grandad chomping on turkey leg bones article. If I’d paid for that, I’d harbour a massive grudge too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's yesterday's news. Yesterday's darling of the left. All that remains is the foul and cruel conwoman she always was.
She should be 2013's news but has somehow managed to keep herself in the public eye. You're right though, that's all that remains - a conwoman. She's worked her way through every trait picking up followers along the way but she's done now. There's nowhere left to go, no personality left to assume and no one left to defend her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She should be 2013's news but has somehow managed to keep herself in the public eye. You're right though, that's all that remains - a conwoman. She's worked her way through every trait picking up followers along the way but she's done now. There's nowhere left to go, no personality left to assume and no one left to defend her
She'll do what Narcs do - reinvent herself / re-present herself / do a geographical / glom onto someone and call it a 'relationship' or a 'collaboration'

I'm astounded that she managed to pull LJC for as long as she did. LJC seems like such a lovely person, the perfect partner material, why did she go there with guest? It baffles me.

Reactions: 32
She'll do what Narcs do - reinvent herself / re-present herself / do a geographical / glom onto someone and call it a 'relationship' or a 'collaboration'

I'm astounded that she managed to pull LJC for as long as she did. LJC seems like such a lovely person, the perfect partner material, why did she go there with guest? It baffles me.
But what if no one is interested? She has nothing to offer either a potential romantic or collaborative partner, the only thing she brings to the table is slop and dissent.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.