Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as she's still being BORING off toot tooting in her best life or wevs I've made a little slop compilation with nutritional breakdowns. Trigger warning I'll be talking calories and it's long so spoilered.
Pasta All Genovese

View attachment 2289113
View attachment 2289116

320 calories is not an adults dinner portion.

Mushroom and Spinach Bolognese

View attachment 2289127

View attachment 2289129

If you were one of two 'seriously' hungry adults this would be a magnificent 573 calories, for just over a quarter of your daily requirements. Right.

Mushroom, lentil & ale pie

Extra word salad for you here.
View attachment 2289144

If you gave me a plate full of this and it's only 450 cal, I think I'd need to eat half of the rest too. Only I wouldn't because Jack slop. Poor imaginary Phil the heavy lifter.
View attachment 2289146
Her puddings are tit too

Berry Bread Pudding

So many woes is mes in this one...
View attachment 2289160

How can 141 cals be stodgy and comforting? This is just berries and wet bread.

View attachment 2289162

HOW can she make PIE! of all things sound so disgusting? I love pie, now I can't eat one until I've forgotten her description.
"lingering lubrication . . .layer of fat disappearing down my greedy gullet"

NOOOooooo!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
HOW can she make PIE! of all things sound so disgusting? I love pie, now I can't eat one until I've forgotten her description.

NOOOooooo!
They should hire her in bariatric clinics to completely put people off of food forever. Craving a cake? Just call up Jack and listen to her calling it an unctuous cacophony of malleable moist delights and youā€™ll never want it again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

NOOOooooo!
I despise her clumsy use of alliteration. Itā€™s like she got praised for using it once in creative writing when she was 14 so now she shoehorns it in wherever possible because itā€™s an aRtIsTiC tEcHnIqUe. Literary devices shouldnā€™t be used for the sake of it Jack, just because you can, doesnā€™t mean you should. And that applies to a number of things you do, including but not limited to rinsing hoops, grating corned beef, drying mushrooms on radiators, and skimming donations off well meaning and unaware Patreon supporters.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I experienced a life changing traumatic event a few years ago, my best friend and others experienced the same. My best friend and I both had to give lengthy police interviews the day after, neither of us had done that before.
the interview(s) lasted about half a day. Mine at home, hers at the local police station. We were both witness to the event, and yet parts of our statement were different. Perception, memory during a shock etc obviously played a part in that. Plus on top thereā€™s the things that were perhaps insignificant to me and relevant to her, and vice versa, so I believe it can happen. How she remembers something mightnā€™t be how someone close to her might. That doesnā€™t excuse or account for her lies.

The thing that always gets me is, like, the ā€˜SB took this video/photograph of me and he done it off his own back because he said ā€˜mamapapa I want you to view yourself the way I view youā€™. That is her actually saying he said or done something. He must read that and think ā€œno I bleeping did notā€. I think that must be really confusing for him. The cooking videos and the photo of her sitting on the caravan step spring to mind.
Oh yeah, thatā€™s what I meant - itā€™s totally normal that people have different memories of certain events but it can still be quite disorientating when it happens.

What I mean for SB is that he will have that to contend with, the murky Jack ones where thereā€™s a grain of truth but his dad/grandparents have a different overall picture, along with the flat out lies - and consequently also have to try to distinguish whether each one is a genuine different perception/memory of an event or whether her version is a total lie. Not to mention the many versions of the same story, as told by Jack, that simply cannot all be true.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got a place on Dumbarton Road now, also really nice!
Oh my goodness. So many local Glasgow fraus šŸ‰. I shall be loudly using my fluent Frauish in town from now on. Please approach if you hear a grunk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They should hire her in bariatric clinics to completely put people off of food forever. Craving a cake? Just call up Jack and listen to her calling it an unctuous cacophony of malleable moist delights and youā€™ll never want it again.
Didnā€™t she do some ASMR type YouTube vids at some point of her reading her dreadful recipes in a sexy voice? Or did she just threaten to? Or did I dream it? Sheā€™s so out there that sometimes I have problems distinguishing stuff she actually does and stuff you hope against hope sheā€™d never do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness. So many local Glasgow fraus šŸ‰. I shall be loudly using my fluent Frauish in town from now on. Please approach if you hear a grunk.
See how swingers identify each other via pineapple-themed things? We need a Tattle thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare she. Stay in your hole or show yourself, guest. Pick one. And when you do surface the matter of the Lee Anderson beg money will need answering, with receipts.
don't jinx it, she'll turn up with a spicy take about the Prince Harry hacking case or something, just as we're really pushing the envelope on thread pages

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NOOOooooo!
Why you cry?
Jack spoil pie.

Why you sob?
It in her gob.

Why you weep?
Jack's a creep.

Why you bawl?
Jack ruin them all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
don't jinx it, she'll turn up with a spicy take about the Prince Harry hacking case or something, just as we're really pushing the envelope on thread pages
But are you forgetting dearheart she claimed that ā€œPrinceā€ Harry told her how to evade phone hackers. She implied heā€™d told her in person, then it turned out sheā€™d read it in a magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.