Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her earliest blog posts, Echo columns and letters to the editor are still utterly mindblowing to me. She’s such an arrogant, delusional, deeply unpleasant tosser with a nasty tory middle englander mentality that is years and years beyond her actual age. I mean, her dream job at twenty bleeping four years old (for which she wasn’t qualified) was Macebearer to the bleeping mayoralty FFS
View attachment 2285995
(For the uninitiated amongst us, of which I was one and had to look it up!)
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
Thanks to @Mel Donte for capturing this “ten thousand fictional justifications why I can’t drive”
View attachment 2286001
‘The shame of driving around in a car that someone has keyed an insult on’ has me HOOTING. Of all the things I worry about as a car owner that one has never crossed my mind, but then I’m not an absolute bleep so I can see why that might worry guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Her earliest blog posts, Echo columns and letters to the editor are still utterly mindblowing to me. She’s such an arrogant, delusional, deeply unpleasant tosser with a nasty tory middle englander mentality that is years and years beyond her actual age. I mean, her dream job at twenty bleeping four years old (for which she wasn’t qualified) was Macebearer to the bleeping mayoralty FFS
View attachment 2285995
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
Thanks to @Mel Donte for capturing this “ten thousand fictional justifications why I can’t drive”
View attachment 2286001
What a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She can’t drive because she can’t bear to take instruction from anyone about anything. That’s the only reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
OMG what is this shite. Unless you're really famous, which guest doesn't qualify as, you don't get your agent's staff to manage and screen your fan mail. The cluelessness and entitlement here are unbelievable.
Agreed. The King gets his mail managed, because strange people like to send strange things to famous folks - and apparently the late Queen used to get an average of 2 poos sent to her per year by random nutters (Boris Johnson got more). Now that's a tough screening job.

Jack is full of shite anyway so poo-screening is not needed.

Anyway @Awfully Molly I want to say a big and genuine thank you for everything you did. Your blog coming out just after HH2 had the long term effect of blowing up the grift once and for all. I hold a genuine and serious conviction that Jack's working class larping and mental health baiting has done so much damage to people, especially to the vulnerable. I also don't believe that these threads have the monopoly on calling out the grift. You played a huge role in bringing it all to light and by doing so you gave permission for those who had long held doubts, to speak about it openly. Thank you. Now duck off - you must need a piss and a sandwich, surely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I don't think guest ever confiscated sb's vapes so he's probably just looking after all his friends' because he knows guest will ignore them on a Tuesday and mention them for content next time she's invited back on QT
Meh, I don't believe her son vapes. She said it on QT to be part of the QT popular gang/sniff Jess Phillips' butt. Without that HILAAAAARIOUS anecdote of "found one in his blazer" (wow did SHE laugh at that, espesh when Fiona said she'd outed her son and friends on live TV) she would have had no real-life poor-me story to tell. I fully believe it was a lie, in so much as I also believe she herself doesn't vape unless she's forced to (ie green room/backstage of events) or if she's run out of cigarettes and is in hiding from the paps can't be arsed to go to the shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2285995
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
View attachment 2286001
Eughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why does she always try to have an “out there”opinion on everything. Gives me the bleeping rage.

Also people who don’t drive out of choice but “cadge” (?) lifts are the absolute worst.

Reactions: 23
That whole anti driving rant is mind bogglingly stupid, but what stood out for me was part of her excuse / reason for stopping driving lessons' was that 'the novelty wore off'. There is it, absolute truth of the matter in amongst a pack of lies. She was doing 3 lessons a week then dropped off to maybe one a week then stopped. Basically could not be arsed because learning to drive takes effort, application & consistency.
Also madam doesn't mind anyone else owning cars & taking full advantage of them. Bet she never coughs up for petrol either. x

Reactions: 50
Question about her crafts. I am not a crafty person (worst guide leader ever 🔺) but how on earth would she have got the words onto what appears metal button cuff links? Surely you would need equipment for it. I wonder if she was just drop shipping.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 2285995
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
View attachment 2286001
It's the complaining that she'd "suddenly be{..} badgered for lifts" to, two paragraphs later, admitting to the fact that she herself relies on "cadged lifts", for me. Daft little hypocrite, it sums her up completely. Willing to take but not to give.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Question about her crafts. I am not a crafty person (worst guide leader ever 🔺) but how on earth would she have got the words onto what appears metal button cuff links? Surely you would need equipment for it. I wonder if she was just drop shipping.
She'd need either a machine or a stamper, depending on the metal.
(I've done stamping/engraving as a job and it's not as easy as you'd think.)
They look like die-cast products to me so unless she invested in a machine she's full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She wrote the labels herself to show how much she’s defined by her material possessions and how much everyone loves her (yes, really).View attachment 2285893
“Sold everything she owned”, 2012. Family and friends replaced it all for her to prove how much they love her, 2013.
Love how her family members gave her only books.
Starving and had to sell all worldy goods. Here have some books, you can eat them or chuck them on a fire to keep warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She wrote the labels herself to show how much she’s defined by her material possessions and how much everyone loves her (yes, really).View attachment 2285893
“Sold everything she owned”, 2012. Family and friends replaced it all for her to prove how much they love her, 2013.
'Kin 'ell she wrote all those labels herself didn't she! Plus, is that pot thing from Dusty Aunt Helen? Does it actually contain Dusty Aunt Helen?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘The shame of driving around in a car that someone has keyed an insult on’ has me HOOTING. Of all the things I worry about as a car owner that one has never crossed my mind, but then I’m not an absolute bleep so I can see why that might worry guest.
COOK PASS BABTRIDGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 2285995
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
View attachment 2286001
imagine being SUCH a young Tory that at the age of 21/22 that’s the type of jobs you’re applying for?! Mace-bearer for a Tory Mayor (Nigel Holdcroft) 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
To my observation, what is evidenced is thus: she writes copious notes on all manner of subjects and in various formats from post its to tags to labels to jars to notepads to on the kitchen tiles, to no known end or reason. Spends at least 50% of awake time on a hellsite writing copious self-referential tweetshite. Spends a chunk of time dressing, make-upping, posing, making awks selfies. Some time having haircuts and facial fillers. Occasionally cooks slop and messes up her kitchen. And the rest of her life she alleges to be packing for a move that never happens (somewhat evidenced). She also claims to spend several hours per day involved in 12 step recovery meetings (not at all evidenced and shouldn't be breaking her own anonymity were it true). Because sane.

Removing the vast time on hellsite would free up major time but for what?!?
And don't forget she deep cleans her kitchen AT LEAST 20 times a day!

ETA - and the 2 and half hour walks with Content, forgot about the scrambling yomps they have every day :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2285995
View attachment 2285996
View attachment 2285997
View attachment 2286001
She's so horrific isn't she. Mace Bearer. I mean those people probably have a lifetime of military or public services behind them and a huge and nuanced understanding of British history. It's an honorific post but a serious one. And Jack thinks she deserves it because she's Jack. Literally thinks she's smartest and most superior person in room at any given time.

Also I love how the DECISION not to drive was eventually retconned into a roundabout meltdown and autism diagnosis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I have read about the horse spunk lasagne for a long time. I have never actually had the stomach to watch until now. Blame a sleepless ouchy night...but, for the love of LJC, what an insult to food. Bland boiled to buggery lentils, raw flour, sloshing milk all over, and don't forget you can use dried stuffing on top. She is such a 🔔🔚, why is all her food so grey and dull. Who looks at her finished food pics and salivate, looking forward to recreating them...apart from the slopalong, not so much salivating, but that horrible watery mouth you get when you are about to throw up. Why you hate food so Guest, what has it ever done to you?
Oh God, I’d forgotten the cringe. Even from the outset, she looks awkward, her shoelace is undone, she’s making cringy jokes to Matt. Christ on a bike. Oh well, at least I got myself a new avatar and tbh it did help during lockdown cos it was the funniest thing on the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She used to be super on all BTL comments on CiF though, didn't she. Like, proper snippy and aggressive to readers' often mild feedback. I remember at the time being amazed that the Graun let her get away with that. Soooo unprofessional.
I used to post on CIF and I don’t remember any other journalist coming into the comments to complain about criticism. You’d occasionally get them posting to clarify something or disagree with a political point but I don’t remember anyone else wading BTL to say “You don’t like my article? Well I suppose you must be a TORY, Susan.”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.