Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, the woman on Sort Your Life Out that isn't Stacey Solomon just did an inventory of the food in a freezer. Guest's radiators will be a-flying off the walls.

Everyone's up her niche!

Reactions: 20
So, just as we suspected.
She was an absolute horror to work with, slagged off the audience and was absolutely shit at presenting.
No wonder Matt was at the end of his tether. Probably thought his career was over.

Reactions: 29
I thought this too but then remembered in our last house move I managed to lose all our birth certificates, my passport and my marriage certificate. Whoops! Send cashos?
yep. can't find my degree certificates or my birth certificate. Can find approx. 10 million old birthday cards. When I judge guest for hoarding crap, I'm a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 21
yep. can't find my degree certificates or my birth certificate. Can find approx. 10 million old birthday cards. When I judge guest for hoarding crap, I'm a massive hypocrite.
Are you blaming it on your assistant who has hands, your ADHD, or your smol filing cabinets getting them mixed up with all those pesky coroner reports? Or have you just accepted they're probably somewhere and you don't need to crowdfund to look for them?

Reactions: 21
There's a strange pattern online where everyone who'll admit to being a landlord is putting up the most tragic and marginalised of tenants for well below the going market rates and providing them with all manner of 'free extras' but nobody online who has a landlord has ever managed to find one of these seemingly very common saints. Unsurprising that Grandad Monroe fits this perfectly: can you imagine if Jack Monroe - THE Jack Monroe! - was related to one of the bad landlords who make a profit from the Poors?

Reactions: 49
I did this in a recipe for the slopalong. It was broadly fine. It didn't really provide the right depth to be honest although I was more upset about not cooking the mushrooms before adding to them to the sauce.

Reactions: 17
I'm waaaay behind but DKL was Daily Kitchen Live, the BBC's offering to the world in the early days of covid.
All episodes are in our Wiki which is good because the BBC and Cactus Productions have nuked all trace of it out of sheer embarrassment.

Reactions: 34
She looks like she's been tidied away into the store room of her local comprehensive (not grammar) school and has been playing around with some of the lost property clothes whilst she's there.

Jeez.

Reactions: 17
Galton Blackiston,Jason Atherton and Theo Randall always look like they would take no prisoners in a kitchen environment.
It can't be Michel Roux because he tweeted in support of her.

Reactions: 14
I'm glad you said that because I was feeling sickly at how some people had made heartfelt, thoughtful, painstaking outreach to the rancid grifter.

Reactions: 16
i still remember how absolutely RAGING i was on thread 31 lol, now i'd give anything to have her back for round 2

Reactions: 40
I'd love it if the "friend" was Mom, and her promotion of Jack's begging was just a way of easing her guilt at bitching behind her back

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.