Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should she take ££s from other people though? I mean I understand the "serves them right for giving her money for nothing" school of thought but stuff like the Tee Mill and Sue Lee really winds me up. Because she does take cash from people who are poorer than her, and then gloats about blowing it on Sideboards and ultra proof whisky, the utter prune. I used to be very poor Jack, poorer than you, ya

Reactions: 31
You need to try the mint flavour. Or better still, the caramel biscuit one. It’s crunchy and tastes like Caramac

Reactions: 20
But to Sue Jack for defamationm libel she has to have written something that defames him and affects his earnings and reputation.
NAL but it hasn’t got legs.
nah I agree - it’s been pointed out before that if anything his reputation has ever so slightly improved. I don’t think I’d heard of him pre Sue Lee and whereas before I likely would have thought ‘what a silly twat’, I instead think ‘what a silly twat who does have a point’

Reactions: 34
I reckon it's one of those things that needs the nostalgia of having enjoyed it in 1989. Like Arctic Roll. Cheap ice cream wrapped in an old carpet tile, and yet somehow edible based on the memory of having a great time one summer aged six

Reactions: 65
View attachment 2244693

Still, the legion of Flying Monkeys has definitely lost some of the pizazz they used to have

I think I need to go back to bed
im grunking but I can't let this go without comment

firstly, it doesn't even scan

secondly, lee anderson (who is undoubtedly a tory cunt) is 56 years old, hardly little

thirdly, it just sums up the jack stans. their level of humour is "tee-hee! poo poo pee pee!" and it's on a par with their critical thinking "ooooohhh, jack good"

they're the aliens in toy story

https://giphy.com/nVXzt7FSJlX7W

Reactions: 48
Yep.
Too short, yep, there she goes on the fucking beg again. No mention of refunding or donating, straight to her personal pay pal.
I can't actually believe that people like her actually financially suck the blood out of other people the way she does. There should be a law against it

Reactions: 25
Thank you for saying this. The only thing a Viennetta is good for is a hat.

Reactions: 33
I reckon it's one of those things that needs the nostalgia of having enjoyed it in 1989. Like Arctic Roll. Cheap ice cream wrapped in an old carpet tile, and yet somehow edible based on the memory of having a great time one summer aged six
Yeah you definitely need to have it after findus crispy pancakes, microwave chips and peas or a rolled up ham and egg salad with salad cream (still a fav of mine to be fair!).

Reactions: 31
Did Jack repay the people that took her in by rolling up her sleeves (so they recognise her) and cooking?!

No good deed goes unpunished.
You sound like a Judgy J person. Jack should watch a few ot her programmes to learn how to live a decent life where you pay your own bills, and take your baloney off the interweb x

Reactions: 19
It's giving Stephen King's 'Misery' vibes. She's a weirdo.

Can't remember what I used to use the internet for before I found these threads, so invested
Really strong Strange Aunty Pat vibes from Jacqui there. You have to be nice to Strange Aunty Pat, she can't help being like she is and she hasn't got many friends.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.