Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, hang on. The screen shots she's posted about not seeing DMs (and I'm not talking footwear here) she's stated more than once "they went into my 'other' inbox" Is that a blue tick thing? Can you have more than one inbox on twitter? I know I haven't or is it... Jimmy?

Reactions: 29
Fook me, this all happens when I’m busy having a row and sulk with the husband.

You bastard of poor timing Jack.

Reactions: 59
Twitter doesn't work like Facebook, guest. And you blocked him months ago so those DMs from the squig must have been months old.... And at the bottom of a mountainous pile of notifications, DMs etc that you keep telling everybody you are inundated with and have no time to keep up with as you work 120 hour weeks. This story simply isn't hanging together at all.

Reactions: 46
I think she maybe telling the truth here, the right wing have stitched her up, using her own words, greed . Did a large donation come in? Did she bother to check where they were from?
I suspect she spent it, this could be the end of guest
Just hoping

Reactions: 58
Lets not forget back in early 2021 when she was constantly chasing, she did a big “well, AKSHULLLY I’m snarking coz I’m very upset because [step sis was very ill] so THERE anyway I shouldn’t have to tell you that, it’s none of your business“ totally sharing TMI about the child.

Reactions: 52
Only just catching up with the days events and what the actual fuck?!?!?!?
But yes what was she thinking with this announcement?
Well obviously she has not donated any money. And the mythical foodbank can't confirm the donation as there was none. If there was she could easily redact the receipt with amount. Easily.
She's bloody spent the lot.
And as for advertising her house - WITH ALL THOSE PRIVATE DETAILS OF PEOPLE she has collected - has been left standing empty.
Well. Fucking idiot.

Reactions: 66
Not that any of this should make sense, but surely if guest had asked the court where she could pay CCJ squig, they would have told her?

Reactions: 41
I hope it’s not from any usual suspects but that’s such a brilliant point

Reactions: 110
omg!!! I’m really sorry that happened, what a shitebag x

Reactions: 36
Also lol hate to defend 30p but he's the opposite of a carpetbagger, he was born and went to school in his constituency

Reactions: 48
So the question is, who much do we think daubs got his pals to donate to jm when she cried libel? He knew their was no case as he pointed out politely.
This really is bad if she's spent it,
Fucking ĺòl

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.