Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't know where this will land and I'm sure it's been said many many times but, doesn't It speak to Jack's middle class entitled belief system that a £27 grand a year job at that age was easily abandoned?

If I'd had a £27k year job at that age I think I'd have to have been shot dead to relinquish it.. think I was on less than £4ph at that age..
£27k pa was at the higher end of the starting salary for most of the big financial services/advisory grad schemes in the early 2010s, IB obvs excluded. These were super competitive grad schemes that required (or at least were rumoured to) a first in a BSc from a red brick uni and for you to pass muuuultiple rounds of assessment. That whole thing was seriously mentally damaging (I lasted 9 months before I became a fully fledged mental health case✨) so to be on that salary as a nepo baby with no grades and none of that grief must have been truly lovely for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 55

Foxvint

VIP Member
The canal is waaaay more diverse than her audience with lots of participants from the demographic she claims to represent. We don't need false messiahs and spokespeople ta luv.

• Heart

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
I can't cringe any harder every time I see that 😭. It is absolutely peak Kack (typo but I'm leaving it 😆) trifecta of idiocy.

- Jumping on a bandwagon that she has barely any business on (body posi, which was originally for people with things like amputations) ✅
- Desperate cool-girl attempt (beer and bacon - lol - steady yourself neckbeards😆) ✅
Blatant and obvious dishonesty - (photoshopping yourself into freakish Kardashian like proportions) ✅

Tips for future shopping Jack:

- The narrowest part of your waist is level with the navel - not above it
- Bodies - even slim ones - don't have straight lines that look like then have been drawn with a ruler
- Ditto sharp angles 📐
- Just don't do it

Screenshot_20230530-065453~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Perhaps we could also consider before throwing out yet another “she looks like she smells”
I am torn.
If someone was to walk into an Asda, stood near the bakery, pointed at a baker working out back and said,
"Ner ner you smell, you've got filthy hands and you're ugly.."
That would quite obviously be completely out of line.

But, and here's why I'm torn.. people choosing to put themselves in the public eye can't really complain when that public eye sees things they'd not want the public to see. Photographing your filthy hands and publishing it for everyone to see, over filtering your photos so you look ridiculous etc.

You opt to put it out there, you can't opt out of the reaction to it. Iyswim

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Is what we do here - the mithering and critique - online bullying?
I don't think so.

I don't look here and see lies and made up stuff and no one is here is tagging Jack or contacting her etc. She has to choose to come here, not like the twitter where people tag her all the time.

It's like an American high school film...
We're not a bunch of Jocks, pushing Jack, knocking her books out her hand or stuffing her in lockers and spreading it around the school she slept with Mr Hickenmore when she hasn't, other sites do that sort of thing.
Tattle is more like the goth kids under the bleachers that's smoking and laughing about what everyone else is doing. Cause we're totes kewl..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
It'll turn into the Yorkshire men sketch if I get started but...
Jack's early life is such that I can only dream of.

Just based in what we know, it seems like she was handed so much and still believed she deserved more. Just the job at the fire service.. people dream of working for the fire service.. and she was handed it in a plate. Then the local paper, how many people would love to get their foot in the door of journalism? Millions I'd wager.
When I were a lad, me dad would come home after working 26 hour shift at mill, kick us good night with his hob nail boots before setting fire to our beds to get us up so we could go down t'pit for 12 hours... And we were lucky...
I remember when she was a new face in the public eye and talking about giving up her £27k job. I am from a genuine working class background, first in my family to go to unoversity (and absolutely no concept of what sort of career I might have since nobody I'd ever seen had one), a year or two older than Jack, and I was probably earning £20k at the time and thinking how unlikely that a job in the civil service wouldn't have a decent maternity/flexible working policy (I know lot sir organisations don't and women are treated unfairly in pregnancy, but I don't think that's the case here, and now I'm a civil servant I think it even less likely). That's before we even address her wearing lesbianism like a costume while having obviously fairly recently had a relationship with a man and conceived a child in the usual way. Very gay.

Anyway I'm waffling, but if you adjust £27k for inflation it's equivalent of over £38k today.

• Sad
  • Wow
Post rave espressos #edgy 🤪

View attachment 2203978

Ah, you know that paradoxical reaction thing that is the entire fucking reason ADHD symptoms can be treated with amphetamines? Yeah, remember when you told the nice expensive doctor in Harley Street of all your symptoms to get a prescription? Well, caffeine is a stimulant as well.

Yours sincerely, somebody who was given a cup of coffee before bed to calm me the fuck down each night from the age of 3.

• Heart
  • Sad

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
Patreon search page is showing me 397. Last time I looked earlier this month it was 415. Her page itself shows something like 432. Sorry if I'm repeating something already on the thread.

Patreon numbers dropping faster than a heinz soup tin onto my foot.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
“Raving” 😂 Behave Jack, the closest you’ve been to a rave is hearing absolute radio 90s playing in Waitrose while stocking up on your Charlie Binghams.
Yeah I have to say this is the sort of shit that does make me feel a tiny bit sorry for younger Jack. She really doesn’t know what a rave is. I was a massively awkward teenager/early-twenties-er, and even I got invited to proper raves and to afterparties. (And I bloody well went, would have been rude not to.) If you think a dance event that finishes at midnight is actually a rave, then I feel bad for ya, son.

She so desperately wants to be something she’s never ever been. That is plain sad, no matter how loathsome she is.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Look, guys, can you all come back from the PS thread please?
This is VERY naughty behaviour.

WARNED.
I am going to have to. I love this thread because of the humour. Can't find much humour in the PS threads, all a bit dark and depressing.

ETA I think that what is happening to PS and TM does need documenting and commenting on, but it's not like watching our Jack make a fool of herself...AGAIN. Sorry for shouting.

• Heart
Her motives are worthy of exploration. She wants to be perceived as a good and worthy person. But that is as far as it goes. The vanity, the snark, the pile ons, the vendettas, the boasting, the grifts, the delusions of grandeur, the endless lies and manipulations, these do not point to a good and worthy person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Agree. As other's have said in her painful humblebrag she managed to be offensive again. In her attention seeking attempt to 'normalise' a 'non conventional body', all she actually did was make perfectly 'normal' and healthy bodies appear as if they should be perceived as having something wrong with them.

Somebody could look at that bikini photo and think 'blimey (apart from the terrible photoshopping) I don't look dissimilar, yet this is being presented as something almost shameful, and I'm actually brave to revealing my hideous body to a stunned public'.
Exactly. I wish I had a body like hers (I was a fat kid and young adult, now an average-ish adult, and because of the weight loss I'd look like a melted candle in a bikini), she talks absolute bollocks.

One minute she's comparing herself to Debbie Harry and saying she's too pretty to be poor, then this?

She'll say fucking anything as long as she's saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 53