Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Is bullying calling out poor behaviour / standards?
I think most people in Tattle would shout out if they saw someone being robbed in the street? Is that essentially had happened here? X
I know Glinner isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he said an interesting thing which I think applies here:

When I point the finger, people don't look at what I'm pointing at. They look at my finger.

Same is happening here. LOOK AT THISE NASTY FINGER POINTERS, DON'T THEY KNOW POINTING IS RUUUUUDE.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Saltfish84

Sober aye, 🙄 No drink taken obvs but I’m sure there was snow!

Gay today is it? Does that mean Chessney Honks has dumped her?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Ms Biscuit

Crafty Agent Adrian has been arranging ticket giveaways to food bank staffers and various other festival goers. If anyone is guilty of buying up seats, in other words, it's Jack.

• Wow
  • Haha

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Ah Jack, in your rush to show the trolls how mega-fun your night was and how you're living your bestest life, you've shown everyone just how unprofessional you really are. My god woman, you should be on your best behaviour right now 🤣 setting alarms before you fall softly, gently off to sleep....only to sleep in and miss your big day at Hay
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
She has a wierd habit of becoming very overly familiar with people she meets professionally. We've seen it a few times - Matt, Marcus, Martin Lewis, Kit de Waal - I'm sure there are others.
The non-hairy-teacups Turkish barber who gave her the bestest haircut ever, even though he couldn't speaka da Eeenglish good and she had to communicate with him by pointing and gesturing 🙄

Funny how she claimed she would always go to his shop from now on, but hasn't mentioned him since then.....

• Haha

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Don't know where this will land and I'm sure it's been said many many times but, doesn't It speak to Jack's middle class entitled belief system that a £27 grand a year job at that age was easily abandoned?

If I'd had a £27k year job at that age I think I'd have to have been shot dead to relinquish it.. think I was on less than £4ph at that age..

• Heart

Droosie123

VIP Member
She’s not well intentioned, she is just manipulative. I suspect she has been manipulating others all her life.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I don't think anyone on here has ever called her ugly? Commenting on (bad) work she's clearly had done but denies while claiming she's too poor to buy shampoo is another thing altogether.

And if a self-professed "literal food expert" can't even be bothered to wash their hands/scrub their filthy nails before taking pictures for their social media promotion/cooking on national TV, of course people are going to comment on it. Nowt to do with misogyny IMO.

• Heart

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought the original joke on here made fun of the fact that she claims to be so diverse, and despite being whiter than mayonnaise is ready to centre black voices etc., all the while her audience is clearly not that. To make fun of the fact that most people at Hay seem to be older, female and white is a bit ridiculous. It's like laughing at the fact that only teenagers go to motives. And it does come across as ageist and misogynistic.

I'm happy for anyone who likes to spend their time and money at a literary festival. It's no better or worse than going to a sports event, music festival or comic con. I pity all the people who looked at the programme, thought 'that looks interesting ' and have to listen to her nonsense. Her die hard fans are beyond saving at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
We were talking about having a good heart, and the right intentions!
At some point you have to say, Jack this is the 38th month of Patreon and you only sent postcards out once. You’ve also rattled your PayPal to fix your website and fund a court case. You didn’t. Stop saying you‘re going to do something with money, taking money, then not doing the thing.
---

She was trying to lovebomb/hoover him in. Her defence of him was an extension of that.
What is sad is I now never trust the intentions or story of anyone online. guest has caused that. I think she probably does think it's all true. But that's not the same as it being true. I don't buy into any of this "my truth" stuff people spout. Things either happen or they dont. You either sent your postcards or you didn't. People are either happy with their donations going somewhere other than a straight refund back or they aren't. You can't spend your time assuming a result and then filling in the blanks with what you think. That's not reality and if everyone lived like that, there would be chaos.

I used to have an unusual colour car. Each time I saw similar I would think gosh there's so many around since I got mine. When I no longer had that car, I stopped noticing others the same colour. My perception was that there were only loads of them, right when I had mine, then they all went away again. Because id just stopped noticing them. Simply didn't reflect reality.

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
Also very little attempt to plead poverty now. Didn't find the ticket for the rave in a puddle etc.
That's money could've gone on taking her boy out. For once. Don't worry there'll be a hasty cobbled together explanation once she's grunked- dear friend insisted on paying her in. Cabbie waived the fare cos cor blimey miss munroe it a big honor to ave ya in my cab, wait til I tell me old lady etc

• Haha
  • Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
Oh ffs can she just not - I’m knee deep in the schofe threads and he’s posted a pile of narcissist BS this morning. My kids have forgotten what I look like

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Found the perfect forever home for Jack. Cheaper than Thorpe Bay and she’s already on the wall.

4D8B5198-1A07-4B37-9323-F68311CA910C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ablemabel

VIP Member
I presume the beach body tweets were deleted because of the nonsense stuff about getting married and the TMI about her bestest friend.

Have never come across someone so desperate to get married to someone. Anyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55