Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
That's my assumption - she was broadcasting details about his age, sexuality, and location to half a million followers (plus an increasingly-large group of detractors), so I can well imagine why he might have been a little uncomfortable about it.

If that is the reason for the deletion, then I'm sure she'll be feeling rather miffed about it - she'll see it as him having ruined an opportunity for her to own the trolls by demonstrating how she's living her best life.
Either that or she’s realised he might actually read it assuming he exists and be like, that conversation never happened and I’m not your best friend I’m just the Deliveroo guy, how many times are we having this conversation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm obviously missing how spouting shit on twitter while being exhausted due to lack of sleep on the way to a work event is "life beyond your wildest dreams"?

Send explanation-ios.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Oh God can you imagine SB at uni and guest rocking up as the 'cool mom' during freshers' week. 'I met SB's friends and they couldn't believe I was his mama, they thought I was his sister HAHAHAHA *SNIFF*'

• Haha
  • Sick
Haven't got time to grunk as I'M BUSY so not sure where this will land. At Hay, can confirm Hive stage is pretty small (will try and get a picture in a bit). Haven't noticed a lingering honk or any clawing and wailing yet.

• Heart
  • Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Jack famously invented that line when she worked behind the scenes on these ad campaigns
IMG_1456.jpeg
. She asked that they kept it quiet and chose not to be on the ad herself because she famously hates attention, and would hate having images of her body in a bikini on the interwebs

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Ooh I forgot to spill my tea from Thursday! Tbf is so insignificant it just slipped my mind.
I had my meeting with the prison people and, as suspected, no one has any memory of working with Jack Monroe for anything related to prison or ex offenders.
There were representatives from several organisations that deal with both the food served in prison and one that does hospitality apprenticeships for prisoners. It's called Springboard and they are really good.
Never heard of her.
She goes to a different prison! You ninny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

bizwizz89

I still can’t believe she’s going on Question Time. How deluded would you have to be to dress up in ya pov jumper pretending to be the poorest person in the world after admitting you necked a bottle of whisky/brandy (all alcohol is interchangeable dear ❤s) and 40 (FORTY) tramadol a day and spunked everyone’s money on some fucking sideboards and bought an expensive dog. LJC (excuse my lack of punctuation I just couldn’t be bothered). END.

• Angry
  • Sad

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
Is bullying calling out poor behaviour / standards?
I think most people in Tattle would shout out if they saw someone being robbed in the street? Is that essentially had happened here? X
In most areas of life, the repeated things we say would need no repetition, or repetition would be seen as a failure of some integrated enforcement role, because the onus to fix a problem doesn't rest with the unrelated parties identifying it.

If you're in school, and you report child a doing something wrong toward child b, eg selling them pokemon cards but never giving them to them, that then passes to the teachers at the school to fix. If you repeat your allegation, that's on them not you.

If in a workplace, eg a factory colleague x refuses to do any work, and you report it, it's a management issue. If you keep repeating if, and it ruins morale because everyone else is packing their 500 items a day except colleague x, it remains a management issue. You're not a troll.

Here, we repeat the conclusions we each come to. Guest can read them or not. I'm certainly not going to follow her technologically let alone physically telling her when there's so much of it here. I've better things to do than engage with someone directly who, without fear or favour, proves herself fundamentally and perpetually unable to act in what I consider a reasonable manner. Futile efforts speaking to her. She's too thick or too fixated on being chronically hard done by. Maybe both. She could win the euro millions and still be disappointed that it wasn't rollover week and it was somehow our fault. Stuck doing the quarter hack forever with only £60m for oak veneer furniture. Weep sob, rent a gob.

Reporting conclusions to an appropriate enforcement body, depending on the issue, isn't harassment or bullying. We keep concluding it, because she keeps doing it. If she stops doing things worthy of 509,000 posts complaining about it, there won't be 509,000 more. Compare her threads to those where someone is just annoying and no more. Single digit threads.

• Heart
I think we need a Frauen moment of acknowledgement for the taxi driver currently driving a Jack who is high on life/her own bullshit and quite possibly hasn’t had a shower. Go well Taxi Driver, hope you get a big tip from whoever organised it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Very odd act of self sabotage. If she went to a day rave and remained sober, getting up in the morning should not be that much of a problem. But by making such a big thing of going to bed late and needing the alarms people are naturally inferring she was intoxicated. Either way the silly cow has sabotaged herself.

• Heart

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Yes! I get that the combo of ageism and misogyny that I wish there was a specific term for is an odious thing but anyone who has worked in customer service all their life will tell you the worst rudest customers are middle aged women 50-70. The entitlement is off the scale. Spoken as a woman hurtling into the lower bit of that bracket myself.
I waited tables for quite a few years when I was younger 🍉 and in Southend at least the worst demographic for diners was men in that age bracket, usually dining with their families - and often bullying the waiting staff simply because they had to be bullying someone at any given moment, and it wasn’t the done thing to bully your wife and kids in public. Well, not for most of them. There were some memorable exceptions 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I try not to comment on her looks. She's marketed herself as a 'literal food expert' and regularly shows herself prepping food with dirty nails. That's just gross and anyone else doing it would be called out too.

Anyway the whole kitten thing made me void of any sympathy for her.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Does it matter what your intentions are, though? I intend to be a good law abiding citizen, so if I steal a mars bar, maybe it’s a mistake.
If I steal a mars bar every week, it’s not really a mistake is it? Either I’m having some medical issue, or I’m a big thief.
If I kept stealing a mars bar from the man in the shop, I’d get someone to come in the shop with me and say I’m sorry, I don’t know how it happens please kick me out if I come in the shop again. I’d pay in advance for a box of mars bars in case I nicked one again by mistake. I’d see my GP. I’d really try to not steal mars bars.
💯
And I don’t really think she’s well intentioned, she just knows the right things to say to make it appear that way.

Hold my beans

VIP Member
I wasn't expecting Rave Jack. Big fish, little fish, inedible slop!

I'd have to double drop if I saw her coming at me for a hug with those shit rainbow eyelids.
My best mate (straight bloke in his mid forties) and I would like to nominate Big fish, little fish, inedible slop! for next thread title too please

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
‘Three raves’ oh my days. It’s a long time since my raving days but how does going to three even make sense?

does it just mean that she saw three different acts at a festival?

• Haha