Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know everyone's sober journey is different but I don't feel the need to append the word "sober" to everything I do. I mention it to people if I'm invited to dinner and offer to bring an alternative to wine, or if I know the AF drinks at a restaurant are shite I'll suggest somewhere else. For the first year I shared monthly progress badges from my sober app but I'm going to stop doing that.

It's just part of who I am, now. I'd no more say I did something sober than I'd say I did it while wearing my glasses, because i do everything wearing my glasses.

1685356986830.png

• Heart
Reactions: 71

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I just looked through all of the Gay “Rave” insta stories (no Jack, alas) and fuck me, it looked deader than the watch chat.

I genuinely commend the organisers for trying to do something fun for the sober queer community but there’s a reason people are off their chops listening to dance music and watching a room (partially) full of middle-aged paunches two-stepping covered in glitter and M&S vest tops really brings this home.

Nothing says “never had friends and never got invited to anything” like Jack going on and on and ON about an extremely tame event that, frankly, she should have gotten out of her system in her drug-taking years. Trust her to waste the good times verbally wanking herself off by embellishing her backstory at the Groucho rather than sweatily dancing and gurning her jaw off with people her own age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Word of the Day: Revelation

2021. Jack shows off her filthy carpet new leggings.

Screenshot_20230529-100933_Twitter.jpg

This is a new a way to show some funny vintage Jack posts 🤫

• Haha
  • Sick

Foxvint

VIP Member
Someone at the Stroud festival said Jack was ‘raw and real’ and they were completely taken in by her Jackanory poverty stories . #nojam.
These are people whose problems in life amount to needing their pearls restrung and the cleaner not scrubbing the NutriBullet to their satisfaction. 1 of their own having to claim benefits is outrageous. They're just getting a vicarious little thrill of horror over the idea of having to cancel Harriets ballet lessons. If a single mum who didn't sound like them with a working class accent and 4 kids moved in their street they'd be the 1st to whisper there goes the neighbourhood while they curtain twitch incase she's dumping an old sofa into their begonias.

• Haha
  • Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
“Raving” 😂 Behave Jack, the closest you’ve been to a rave is hearing absolute radio 90s playing in Waitrose while stocking up on your Charlie Binghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She never seems to stop for a minute to think about how it looks to be popping up spouting teenage nonsense about RAVES and BEACH BODIES when her last twitter engagement was about, you know, her ongoing scamming activities and how people don't actually want to see evidence that monies meant for charity have actually gone to charity, instead of funding her #summerfun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I love this post @Flivver and also the words from @MoistenedGussets about us not being high school jocks knocking books out of Jack’s hands.

We don’t police each others posts on Tattle, but seeing as you mentioned it, here are some thoughts I’ve had for a while.

We sometimes have a tone of the higher moral ground on Jack’s threads. Rightly so when we talk about the ongoing grift, the repeated inconsistencies, the Wiki which is an amazing piece of crowdsourced evidence, the likely impact of drugs, the possible level of £££ thousand she’s made, the misrepresentation of medical issues and identities….a lot to expose. We have done great work and far outshone the mainstream media in shining truth onto her activities. How many Tattlers does it take to prove that Jack‘s recipes just don’t work?

But some of the regular in-jokes tip over the line IMHO. Lingering honk, appearance, dress sense etc. “She smells, she’s dirty and she’s ugly” is classic misogynistic bullying. Do we need to hear yet more about her dirty hands/rug/house? And every woman discussed on Tattle gets the same, from Katie Price to Mrs Meldrum to Jack Monroe.
If we want to be better than others, then we can be. In some ways we already are - we don’t deadname, and we call out when people do. Perhaps we could also consider before throwing out yet another “she looks like she smells”.

Love you all. Keep being your hilarious selves. Not policing tone, just joining in with the discussion.
I agree that no one should berate for her natural appearance (she is/was conventionally attractive, but that is irrelevant to what type of person she is). I think once Jack starts playing with fillers and botox, then lying about it, she leaves her self open - Pringles, for fucks sake.

I do think if Jamie Oliver prepared food with dirty hands he would get an equal kicking.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Happy Mond-Hay everyone! Raver Jack is not something I ever saw coming but maybe that's because she's a 45-year-old dweeb who writes letters to the council and takes an espresso maker and croissants to Glasto.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flivver

VIP Member
Morning ninnies. Did anyone else see Chris Packham’s piece about his libel case last night?

I had a moment of self reflection about it (full disclosure - I’d had a couple of Saturday night gins). Is what we do here - the mithering and critique - online bullying?

CP had been subjected to a horrifying campaign of abuse, lies were told about him by the huntin’ shooting fishing types. His property was set on fire, his family harassed and abused. But the campaign against him was based on fabrications and misrepresentation.

In this little corner of the internet, we mither about the actual things JM does, her own tweets and (in)action. Her manipulation, the fact she takes her Patreon subs each month and does not deliver on her promises. She exaggerates her brief period of being a bit skint, identifies with those in desperate poverty, used her child as a prop (red cheeked from cold, no jam, dragged round the streets with her whilst she looked for work) when she had a loving and supportive family living nearby as well as his father. She portrays her comfortable upbringing as ‘dirt poor’, working class.

No. Not the same as CP although I can imagine JM clinging to his coattails for sympathy as he’s autistic too.

As you were tenderstems.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I waited tables for quite a few years when I was younger 🍉 and in Southend at least the worst demographic for diners was men in that age bracket, usually dining with their families - and often bullying the waiting staff simply because they had to be bullying someone at any given moment, and it wasn’t the done thing to bully your wife and kids in public. Well, not for most of them. There were some memorable exceptions 😔
I found middle aged men could be much worse too. Yeah you got some rude older ladies, but a lot of the time they kind of had a point because they were getting shitty service. The men could be truly horrible. I’ve had blokes smash things on the floor, get in my face screaming, and even implying they’d be waiting for me outside when I finish my shift. I’d take someone speaking to my manager any day over that. But there’s no male version of Karen because a woman being rude and uptight is still seen as worse than a man throwing his weight around.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I love this post @Flivver and also the words from @MoistenedGussets about us not being high school jocks knocking books out of Jack’s hands.

We don’t police each others posts on Tattle, but seeing as you mentioned it, here are some thoughts I’ve had for a while.

We sometimes have a tone of the higher moral ground on Jack’s threads. Rightly so when we talk about the ongoing grift, the repeated inconsistencies, the Wiki which is an amazing piece of crowdsourced evidence, the likely impact of drugs, the possible level of £££ thousand she’s made, the misrepresentation of medical issues and identities….a lot to expose. We have done great work and far outshone the mainstream media in shining truth onto her activities. How many Tattlers does it take to prove that Jack‘s recipes just don’t work?

But some of the regular in-jokes tip over the line IMHO. Lingering honk, appearance, dress sense etc. “She smells, she’s dirty and she’s ugly” is classic misogynistic bullying. Do we need to hear yet more about her dirty hands/rug/house? And every woman discussed on Tattle gets the same, from Katie Price to Mrs Meldrum to Jack Monroe.
If we want to be better than others, then we can be. In some ways we already are - we don’t deadname, and we call out when people do. Perhaps we could also consider before throwing out yet another “she looks like she smells”.

Love you all. Keep being your hilarious selves. Not policing tone, just joining in with the discussion.
I have almost no argument with this, but that rug has no place in a kitchen. No place at all. THE END.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Lads, I apologise for posting another oldie but I'm very busy researching and have just rediscovered an absolute gem which I need to share. It's a very rarely seen vintage post.

I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID SUMMERTIME JACK IS THE BEST JACK.

(2020)

View attachment 2203906
View attachment 2203907
Just for newbies who have never seen these pics before JACK HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SIDEBAR OF SHAME.
She really is so conceited that she thinks everyone fancies her. These pictures were part of a strange era called 'Operation win back Louisa'.
Jack posted many, many pictures in her pants. Some in the garden, some humping sideboards and some writhing around with the kitten. All in attempt to win back her ex fiance who she scared off by being a controlling abuser. (We have Jack's own tweets as proof of this)

• Sick
  • Haha

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Wait, what, Jack is... sober? Wow, I mean she never mentions it, I had no idea.

She's only "remembered" her Instagram password because she's desperate to post something, anything, anywhere, and she knows what will happen if she pops up on Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart