Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is probably why she won’t mention it, because it was never on the cards for her purely because of her own shortcomings (rather than parental support/£/other blockers of which there are many) and she doesn’t like talking about those 🤭
Of course, there are still routes into higher education for people who don't do the A levels > Uni pipeline, including access courses, the OU etc. But of course, guest couldn't just do an access course and see where it would take her, she had to spin a whole load of bollocks about how she was doing two degrees at the same time and going to retrain as a the bestest teacher in all the world - which, of course, was all nonsense and never happened Someone will have the receipts for this - it was such ridiculous show-off "oh gosh poor smol me I'm taking on so much it it will be so hard but I'm determined!" bullshit on her blog. She hasn't even managed to do a decent online course in nutrition, as far as I can tell, which is shocking but unsurprising.

Reactions: 45
And Jack only feels able to express an opinion on somehing she has experienced
If that were true, we'd be up for a long period of peaceful silence until someone requires some input on leather leggings or a morbid fear of roundabouts. Bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm an outlier. I'm right handed and wear my watch on my right wrist (🍉). I don't know why I do this, I just always have. But it's unusual enough that it's been commented on a number of times.
Babe same. Eat with my knife and fork in the “wrong” hand apparently too.
Just swooping in to say that Jack must have had the most boring wildest dreams ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I presume the beach body tweets were deleted because of the nonsense stuff about getting married and the TMI about her bestest friend.

Have never come across someone so desperate to get married to someone. Anyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
That's Julian of Norwich, a (supposedly) saintly woman who lived in a cell attached to the church for the length of her natural life in the Middle Ages.You can visit the cell and the church.
She was a very enlightened woman for the times she lived in, and I intensely dislike guest appropriating yet another figure.

Same - and she was an idol of someone very close to me so its doubly pissed me off

I think we have competition - the schofield thread with everyone waiting to see the Eamonn interview was comedy gold.....really makes me wish I'd been here for the DKl live watchalongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I presume the beach body tweets were deleted because of the nonsense stuff about getting married and the TMI about her bestest friend.

Have never come across someone so desperate to get married to someone. Anyone.
She wants access to someone else’s cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't cringe any harder every time I see that 😭. It is absolutely peak Kack (typo but I'm leaving it 😆) trifecta of idiocy.

- Jumping on a bandwagon that she has barely any business on (body posi, which was originally for people with things like amputations) ✅
- Desperate cool-girl attempt (beer and bacon - lol - steady yourself neckbeards😆) ✅
Blatant and obvious dishonesty - (photoshopping yourself into freakish Kardashian like proportions) ✅

Tips for future shopping Jack:

- The narrowest part of your waist is level with the navel - not above it
- Bodies - even slim ones - don't have straight lines that look like then have been drawn with a ruler
- Ditto sharp angles 📐
- Just don't do it

View attachment 2205322
'Beer and bacon', 'wingman', and stupid stories about hanging about with men old enough to be grandfathers are designed to tantalise the cockspankers that follow her on Twitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
'Beer and bacon', 'wingman', and stupid stories about hanging about with men old enough to be grandfathers are designed to tantalise the cockspankers that follow her on Twitter
She's desperate to be seen as a cool girl which is totally at odds with her actual self which is very Hyacinth Bucket

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Looks like she's deleted her gay eyeshadow and numerous alarm photos from her Instagram, though she's left the one with a load of gibberish for a caption

ETA, I'm not using "gay" as an insult, just taking the piss out of Jack as that's the way she framed her eyeshadow!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.