Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@stunrw I respectšŸ„• your input here too, itā€™s unfortunate that you showed you have some unconscious bias, in writing on a forum. But if you know itā€™s there you can work on it (if you want)

My final word on this - person asking for so called ā€œspecialā€ treatment due to their dis/ability, non/gender, sexuality etc to live their life a bit easier- snowflake, weak, needy

ā€œAverage personā€ refusing to make any concession, and going out of their way to carry on living their life as they always have, without change - not a snowflake, strong, capable

aka projection

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Perhaps its a setup by lee and martin. She will come on all billy bog bollocks and they will be sitting rubbing their hands with recepits and questions! Now thats what i call good political telly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@stunrw Inrespect your input here too, itā€™s unfortunate that you showed you have some unconscious bias, in writing on a forum. But if you know itā€™s there you can work on it (if you want)

My final word on this - person asking for so called ā€œspecialā€ treatment due to their dis/ability, non/gender, sexuality etc to live their life a bit easier- snowflake, weak, needy

ā€œAverage personā€ refusing to make any concession, and going out of their way to carry on living their life as they always have, without change - not a snowflake, strong, capable

aka projection
And that's why I listen to, and respect people like you as I can learn from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it true?
Just seen on the hellsite that our Jackie gal is on QT next week.
What chaos is coming our way.
Will there be sick in her hair & on her jacket again?
I, for one, will watch live on I-player to ensure nothing is censored.
Iā€™m actually tempted to pay for a license so I can watch on my Mac (I donā€™t own a tv)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack definitely abuses the good will afforded to groups that are regarded as vulnerable by identifying as a member, I don't think that can be extrapolated to 'it's all bullshit' as a blanket sentiment about everything and everyone, not in a world where you can cop tit off strangers in the street for purely existing never mind actually being noticeably different.
Why is goodwill rationed? Just ban Jack. Jacks the problem.
see also - fake SA allegations.
---
And that's why I listen to people like you as I can learn from it!
Thatā€™s all we can ask āœØalso you can join my patreon Iā€™ve just set up šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No doubt there will be a slew of stories from guest afterwards about the mean things said to her off camera by Tories, and the withering reposts from her.
Also the hilarious jokes with non Tories, and makeup tips with Fiona Bruce.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Coming from behind to say that I am afraid the QT appearance is a bit of a coup for guest. The format is not designed to allow interrogation of the panellists and, while a few snipes may find their way in, I suspect anything more challenging will be quickly sat on. It does however lend itself to vaccuous grandstanding, which is on of her few talents.
She wont get called out on TV but the grift will be highlighted and amplified on Twitter and maybe other platforms too. Any opportunities for Guest are now an opportunity for new conversations about her scammimg ways.

Side note she's irrelevant to Gen Z but I'd still love a snappy 1 min call out video on TikTok summing up the grift!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saw this on the hellsite and snortlaughed at the end. Itā€™s VERY guest-adjacent.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh shut the duck up, how is a "mother of three" foodbank user needing to be schooled by a smug looking (clearly not a girl hence the inclusive bollocks story) university student on using a bleeping kettle or microwave? Absolute bollocks
I hope someone asks her about the Veiny Bollocks Idiocy. Keeping it polite but setting her up and skewering her šŸ˜
Just need something as simple as "guest, I've heard you've been creating the viscous banana info, I've not been able to find it on your website, where would I be able to view your findings?"

Reactions: 25
I promise to stop doing this for a while after today, but...

This day in history...

We were very excited because Jack was live streaming from the Mayo Palace for the very first time.
19A16E9D-A7AC-43D9-84FB-3387EEFF0BF6.jpeg

She started late and didn't know what the duck she was doing.
86AFA05A-19D9-4A75-81A1-6A23F5CE8C13.jpeg

Her signal was tit.
1590510314352.png

She did weird stuff with her hair.
20200526_175255.jpg

As usual, we were were apx. 100% of her audience.
1590511814856.png

Jack thought it went okay.
502C5770-69EE-46DC-83C2-29F96E752706.jpeg

And ratings get recommissions so...
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 20.04.29_1.png

Yay!
Screenshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
No doubt there will be a slew of stories from guest afterwards about the mean things said to her off camera by Tories, and the withering reposts from her.
Also the hilarious jokes with non Tories, and makeup tips with Fiona Bruce.
I bet someone will tell her to shut her legs again šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

This day in history...

We were very excited because Jack was live streaming from the Mayo Palace for the very first time.
View attachment 2197374

View attachment 2197384

Her signal was tit.
View attachment 2197390

View attachment 2197392

View attachment 2197395

View attachment 2197411

View attachment 2197418

Yay!
View attachment 2197426
I love ā€œon this dayā€ itā€™s lovely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I wonder where she will sit. We might only see her forehead if she goes all cool again and parks on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This day in history...

View attachment 2197374

View attachment 2197384

Her signal was tit.
View attachment 2197390

View attachment 2197392

View attachment 2197395

View attachment 2197411

View attachment 2197418

Yay!
View attachment 2197426
Her crimes against relatable content deserve to be resurfaced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

This day in history...

View attachment 2197374

View attachment 2197384

Her signal was tit.
View attachment 2197390

View attachment 2197392

View attachment 2197395

View attachment 2197411

View attachment 2197418

Yay!
View attachment 2197426
She's driven by deep insecurity combined with zero desire or capacity to learn or change.

I totally get shitting yourself about something, and then congratulating yourself afterwards for getting through it, but by this point she'd had a public profile for what, 8 years? At least. During which she's done no bleeping work. She's not exactly lacked the time (or at points, the contacts) to not be totally gash at the thing she's made a living from for a decade. Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.