Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever have Simply the Guest as thread title? I can't recall if it was just suggested. Feels like it's What Tina Would Have Wanted
Tina would have had no time for the grift and would have seen right through guest’s faux-pov act.

Can we have Simply the guest please? No leading cap - guest doesn’t get one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Yes if any of you mavens of ninnying fancy doing a “Pepe Silvia does not exist” including Gloss and the Google check ins ForensiccyM collated it would be much appreciated

• Haha
Reactions: 24
can anyone think when would the kickstarter cash have landed?

In November 2016 she was making herself a lipstick & gin advent calendar. Because you know, may as well buy TWENTY FIVE LIPSTICKS.

View attachment 2193372
Other Southend Fraus, does this look like the bogs in the Last Post around that time? That mirror and floor and wood look really familiar but the last time I was in any Wetherspoons never mind the Post was probably early 2016 when Tim Martin had gone into full twonk mode.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
can anyone think when would the kickstarter cash have landed?

In November 2016 she was making herself a lipstick & gin advent calendar. Because you know, may as well buy TWENTY FIVE LIPSTICKS.

View attachment 2193372
The line ‘so you know what you have to work with’ gives me the rage. a) why does she think anyone will be arsed enough to put any thought into it? b) do your own bleeping research, poundshop Paula Yates.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Out of interest, did she ever confirm with you which library she was going to send it to, and provide / offer to provide a receipt?
I'm not sure, I want to say yes but actually genuinely can't remember...I think there may have been an option...?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm confused, apparently the student's food guide is to be produced as a booklet and handed out free. Without anybody buying two of Jack’s books.
How does that even work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Ah I see, I thought you were on about a jackverse side character 🤦🏽‍♀️
I thought that it was someone from Eastenders or something until I saw the news.
I think Simply the Guest would be a great title, Tina T went through hell and back, she was left beaten and in poverty but used her formidable talent and sheer hard work to get a better life for herself and her two children.
Jack's bullshit looks even worse when you compare Tina's real life to Jack's lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Jesus bleeping Christ, I couldn't get through that last update. You raised SEVENTY THOUSAND POUNDS, you don't need to carry books anywhere. She's laying it on so thick it's beyond satire. You'd think she's a bleeping sickly Dikensian child with consumption who's just finished a 76 hour shift in the workhouse.
---

Ah yes, Oliver Bonas, where everyone who can't afford light bulbs shops.

(I like Oliver Bonas, lovely gifts, but it ain't cheap is it?)
What's the betting Victoria didn't exist...and it was just a smokescreen for Jack...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Other Southend Fraus, does this look like the bogs in the Last Post around that time? That mirror and floor and wood look really familiar but the last time I was in any Wetherspoons never mind the Post was probably early 2016 when Tim Martin had gone into full twonk mode.
I don't think the post toilets have changed at all since at least 2003

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know that's just your opinion not fact but actually imagine if that's true.. At the time I never really assumed she'd make much (naively) but the more it's been spoken about the more I realised it's an actual possibility.

Did it ever get clarified exactly what/where the £70k went towards?
Thumberlina peapod's ickle purse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This will get guest out of her hellsite silence. "RIP Tina your bravery inspired a smol pixie like me to be bold and challenge orthodoxy and the patriarchy and to do things I never thought I would do like write books, be on TV, advocate for the povs" [continues boasting about self for several more screenfuls]

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really think guest and Tina had some sort of otherworldly connection - when I saw her in the Tina wig I felt it. So much in common and so many of her songs just seem to fit her.
Simply the guest
What’s glove got to do with it
Mad Guest Beyond the Walls of the Thunderclap.
We don’t need another CCJ
I could go on and I can’t wait for guest’s take on it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Take a guess as to which platform SB's dad's new partner was on... guest does EVERYTHING for an audience, in some cases quite specifically so.
Oh that also explains how she was in the Guardian talking about being the most masculine trans man ever and chewing radiators for being misgendered by the DM but also wearing all the make up and skirts and dresses and boob shots on Mrs Gloss.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I really think guest and Tina had some sort of otherworldly connection - when I saw her in the Tina wig I felt it. So much in common and so many of her songs just seem to fit her.
Simply the guest
What’s glove got to do with it
Mad Guest Beyond the Walls of the Thunderclap.
We don’t need another CCJ
I could go on and I can’t wait for guest’s take on it 🥰
Nutroast crappy Biscuits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.