Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC Look East 🍉 have just done a live bit from Southend on a replica Spanish galleon. I watched forensically and softly in an ADH brained way but didn't see the Beebs go-to celeb resident or hear any honking so I guess Guest is BUSY! 😬
Was Big Dave on deck firing a canon?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh god no no no… she didn’t use her hands? THOSE HANDS did she? With those fingers and THOSE NAILS? bleeping hell, i think id rather catch Ebola
Fingernail mithering here. My nails are about the same length as Guest’s. Apart from when I’ve been gardening without gloves (sorry @MancBee won’t do that again) and need to use a nailbrush, my nails sometimes get a bit dirty but get clean again quickly because I wash them regularly. So does she not even wash her hands? Makes you think. 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
25 of the cheapest high street lipsticks and you're up to at least £125, and she has the audacity to claim poverty?
she posted selfies with a few - they range from your budget (Collection) to mid-range (Bourjois/Maybelline/Rimmel) to (to my mind) spenny (Smashbox, cost her £17)

ETA well I spose Chanel lippies are £35 so maybe mid-spenny, but spenny if you're buying it on a lark (and her review was, it's shite)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She raised 70K to write a book. 70K !!!!! Let that sink in. Now imagine how much she raised to Sue Lee....... a high profile case, reported far and wide, against a highly disliked evil Tory... I'm betting it was in the hundreds of thousands. If it wasnt, why won't she just tell us?
Sweet lord that's a lot of money 🤑

Reactions: 21
Someone very early on described her as 'Beggy Mitchell' and I like it so much I now try to incorporate it into day to day conversation wherever appropriate
I love calling people Beggy Mitchell. I also enjoy using Sadley Walsh if someone is telling an OTT sob story. What a life I live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Fingernail mithering here. My nails are about the same length as Guest’s. Apart from when I’ve been gardening without gloves (sorry @MancBee won’t do that again) and need to use a nailbrush, my nails sometimes get a bit dirty but get clean again quickly because I wash them regularly. So does she not even wash her hands? Makes you think. 🤔
Yes! Mine get a bit mucky when chopping stuff in the kitchen, but that's why I have a BIG old style nail brush by the sink (and another in the bathroom, obvs). I have experience in food retail 🍉 so I might be a little obsessive about hand washing, but you'd think that Covid and lockdowns taught everyone about keeping your hands clean surely?
I bet you she doesn't wash her hands after going to the loo.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The contrast between Mrs Gloss guest and other SM/blog guest is quite bizarre.
On Mrs Gloss she is this ditzy girl about town spending lots of money on makeup and going out all the time, elsewhere AT THE SAME TIME she is poor, sad, lonely and rinsing beans.
Very odd.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
What the actual hell . My eyes are wide open here ! 😳
I used to wear a particular lippy for work, but I’m more of a “clear gloss” fan myself.
Anyhoo I hate it, always looks a bit wrong, spent £££ in my younger days searching for “the one” but I found one I liked.
Superdrug MUA - £2 now that is a cheapo lipstick. Super cheap, hard to find one that cheap. Even a £5 is cheap a few years back. She had a few Barry M’s which were £5 but your high st ones are more like £7-9

Reactions: 24
The contrast between Mrs Gloss guest and other SM/blog guest is quite bizarre.
On Mrs Gloss she is this ditzy girl about town spending lots of money on makeup and going out all the time, elsewhere AT THE SAME TIME she is poor, sad, lonely and rinsing beans.
Very odd.
Take a guess as to which platform SB's dad's new partner was on... guest does EVERYTHING for an audience, in some cases quite specifically so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Considering how much washing up she does at parties and for tv crews you'd think that they'd be squeaky clean...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I used to wear a particular lippy for work, but I’m more of a “clear gloss” fan myself.
Anyhoo I hate it, always looks a bit wrong, spent £££ in my younger days searching for “the one” but I found one I liked.
Superdrug MUA - £2 now that is a cheapo lipstick. Super cheap, hard to find one that cheap. Even a £5 is cheap a few years back. She had a few Barry M’s which were £5 but your high st ones are more like £7-9
I stick to the one cheaper lippy and does me months. Jesus how many do we need for one pair of lips 👄 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did we ever have Simply the Guest as thread title? I can't recall if it was just suggested. Feels like it's What Tina Would Have Wanted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.