Jack Monroe #498 Bootlickcook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap:
Guest is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter for the pov version of the Coronation Quiche

She served up six mini quiches covered in hairs, we still have not triangulated (🔺) exactly where they came from but suspect Morrisons with extra cheese and spinach on top.

Enterprising frau @UnPickled actually cooked guest's wretched version of the quiche and has lived to tell the tale. Chapeau!

A dig in the archives by @Valiofthedolls reveals guest claims goat herders, Orthodox nuns, and Egyptian mummies in her family lineage

And guest was NOT INVITED to Linda Riley's big lesbian awards bash. Does she qualify even to be called guest any more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Guest has made a coronation quiche which looks like it comes from Morrisons. A brave frau attempted to recreate it following Guest's recipe. Unsurprisingly the recipe was crap and confirmed what we all thought about Guest's pastry know how.
Guest confirmed she's not a royalist whilst fawning over some minor member of staff on the royal families twitter liking posts she'd tagged them in.
She wore a several seasons ago mother of the bride dress from monsoon to Big L's Lesbian limboland awards do but didn't win a prize. Her face had a fight with her fillers and Botox in the photos from said event. Face lost.
Her comments on the guardian coverage of quichetastrophe and on the hellsite are less than complimentary but guest still thinks she's a voice of the povs
---
Quick recap:
Guest is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter for the pov version of the Coronation Quiche

She served up six mini quiches covered in hairs, we still have not triangulated (🔺) exactly where they came from but suspect Morrisons with extra cheese and spinach on top.

Enterprising frau @UnPickled actually cooked guest's wretched version of the quiche and has lived to tell the tale. Chapeau!

A dig in the archives by @Valiofthedolls reveals guest claims goat herders, Orthodox nuns, and Egyptian mummies in her family lineage

And guest was NOT INVITED to Linda Riley's big lesbian awards bash. Does she qualify even to be called guest any more?
But she was invited. She went dressed as mother of the bride in an old monsoon frock triangulated to being previously worn when she hinted at valentine's flowers from Russell Boak Brand 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
It looked for a moment that guest was doing some volunteering, but it turned out she was only there to judge actual volunteers for some reason. Photos from the charity kitchen show her marvelling at edible non-slop food with solid form produced by the volunteers. Guest looked the best she has in years because the images had not been edited to shrink her head, make her chin point or replace her hand with a claw.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Quick recap:

For those able to access the Hellsite, pls share images. Nitter appears to have had the firehouse switched off. And twitter won't let me reactivate my account. Grrr.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Guest has made a coronation quiche which looks like it comes from Morrisons. A brave frau attempted to recreate it following Guest's recipe. Unsurprisingly the recipe was crap and confirmed what we all thought about Guest's pastry know how.
Guest confirmed she's not a royalist whilst fawning over some minor member of staff on the royal families twitter liking posts she'd tagged them in.
She wore a several seasons ago mother of the bride dress from monsoon to Big L's Lesbian limboland awards do but didn't win a prize. Her face had a fight with her fillers and Botox in the photos from said event. Face lost.
Her comments on the guardian coverage of quichetastrophe and on the hellsite are less than complimentary but guest still thinks she's a voice of the povs
---

But she was invited. She went dressed as mother of the bride in an old monsoon frock triangulated to being previously worn when she hinted at valentine's flowers from Russell Boak Brand 🤢
That photo was from then?! Yikes ....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here’s a selection of the various hellsite convos (colours ≠ same squig in different screenshots - just couldn’t be arsed to colour code across screenshots)

quiche fury

B5DC32EB-0F96-45D9-89DE-3E30A757FE39.jpeg

royal LOL
EFEB6D10-2927-4338-9B09-D8A690AC78D9.jpeg

More quiche fury
CACA2A9E-72FC-49E1-9A66-24C44C823797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I think I’ve caught dysentery just from the pictures of that quiche tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Personal experience of quiche.

I didn't even know what a quiche was until I got married in 2009, I was born in 79.

Until then it was all crispy pancakes, chips and fish fingers...

Jack's quiche reminds me of her yogurt, it's basically mold anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why did her quiche have to be spinach and cheese, spinach can be pricey enough whereas onions are cheap and go further when properly dice( pet!) I used to buy my eldest one when he was younger. He has since gone off them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why did her quiche have to be spinach and cheese, spinach can be pricey enough whereas onions are cheap and go further when properly dice( pet!) I used to buy my eldest one when he was younger. He has since gone off them.
To make it healthier. That’s why she put lard in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.