Jack Monroe #486 Things like carrots and onions are widely sold in many other places for similar prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a virtue signalling twat. It doesn't make you an amazing, charitable person because you'd open your house to strangers, it makes you an idiot. And a shit parent. Safeguarding, much?

Reactions: 52
What a virtue signalling twat. It doesn't make you an amazing, charitable person because you'd open your house to strangers, it makes you an idiot. And a shit parent. Safeguarding, much?
Has she deleted this lovely little humble brag?

Reactions: 20
Jesus, those photos.
See, to me this is the biggest giveaway that she's achingly middle-class. She has that innate self-confidence to believe that she's genuinely brilliant at everything she turns her hand to - writing, singing, dancing, cooking, campaigning, modelling, styling her clothes, styling her home, you name it - in spite of being an absolute mediocrity at all of it. Working class people in my experience tend to be a bit better at having their kids be realistic about their abilities, only pushing them where they think they can truly excel. They know life is gonna bite them in the arse. This is only my experience of course but I've seen so many kids from well-off families think they're the absolute dog's knackers at things when they're just.... not.

Reactions: 60
Jack Monroe pointless lies eleventybillion and eleventybillion.
March 9th 2022
April 12th: She’s moved from LITERALLY opposite to LITERALLY next door.
June 18th: she’s moved back across the street. And is PIG IGNORANT to poor Jack.
Even though poor Jack has TRIED TO BE NICE

Reactions: 53
I continue to be blown away by the concept of her working the steps about taking inventory, admitting wrongs and making amends.

Reactions: 35
I know what you mean Nellie. And more importantly where’s the rest of the pig.

Reactions: 26
What about the burly labourer and bubble buddy? How did that get past the Evil Landlady?

Reactions: 45
Schrodinger's landlady - simultaneously lovely and understanding, while being restrictive and unfriendly.
No lodger or guests, apart from that burly labourer that Jack was cooking for for several months...

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.