Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I know it shouldn't surprise me any more, 3 years into my forensic JackWatch, but I will never, ever get over just how stupid she is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 2010852

A co-parent when it suits; a single mother when it doesn't 🤷‍♀️
So the eight years friendship followed by 5 years solid co parenting takes us through The Poverty© and beyond. So yet again - and this is treading very old ground - where the fuck was this saintly father when SB was cold, hungry and wearing tight shoes? Why didn't he notice? Why didn't he give Monroe child support?
Unless of course, and this might be a leap, she was lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I spotted this description of Soho Farmhouse in the Financial Times yesterday:

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.06.04.png

(source: ft.com)

Perhaps "booulevaaard" was Jack's audition to become a redcoat?

• Haha
  • Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Funny how her "fire service training" didn't make her like a "hawk" when she piled stacks of books around her fireplace. As you were.

But since we're on the topic of making things.....speaking as someone who has actually made candles at home:

(a) you don't need to plait string to make a wick, just use a single strand of string (and then only in a pinch if you can't get actual cotton wick, which can easily be ordered online and doesn't take up a lot of space in your house :rolleyes:)
(b) you don't need to attach the wick to a recycled ring pull or any such nonsense, just put it in the container, hold it taut and pour wax around it
(c) you would have to save wax scrapings from about eleventy billion used candles to fill tins that size, which doesn't seem like a good use of your time
(d) you don't melt wax in a saucepan, because you'll never get it all out of the saucepan - you use a bowl which you place over a gently boiling saucepan of water
(e) what other fraus have said about the tin cans being lined with epoxy resin and not damaging a screwdriver by using it to punch holes

• Heart

Clarends

Chatty Member
Imagine having a platform of half a million people. The things you want to change, the people you want to help. But Jack's got it and uses it to talk about Jack. That's my aneurism

• Haha
  • Heart

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
She's not too good at this decluttering malarkey is she? Look at all that... well, clutter in the background.

I love having candles lit that have black smoke swirling off them. Creates such a relaxing ambience.

• Haha

glubby

I wonder how long her ‘buying things ban’ is going to last. I bet she’s already ordered another six Cotswold sideboards since she sent that tweet.
Also those tin candles look dire, impractical, and a waste of everyone’s time. This is the type of thing she considers as part of her 100 hour work week, whereas to anyone in the real world it’s just pointless fannying around. Nobody wants to decorate their house with literal trash, Jack. Just like nobody wants to sand down an old tuna can to make an egg ring.
CFC4F1CD-1F24-42FB-9959-E99717F4ED58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 70

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
Why did she not take photographs of the damp and mould in these properties? There has never been a picture as evidence, not a single one.
Yeah it’s funny how there’s so many photos available to disprove what she says and none at all to support her. Truly a mystery for our times.

• Haha

Day3TShirt

Those bloody Emma Bridgewater plates that say bollocks like Dinner~Tea or Spaghetti~Bolognaise around the rim can get in the bin as well, along with signs stating the bleeding obvious. I mean, it’s so prescriptive. What if I want to put cereal in my pasta bowl? LJC, can you just stop being so fucking prescriptive and judgy, Emma? So what if I put Rice Crispies in my Melanzane~alla~Parmagiana receptacle?

Although I would be totally on board with a Bridgewater/Monroe collab loo roll holder bearing the legend Clagnuts~Dangleberries-Winnets.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Also, I'm now thinking what the bloody hell does dregs of candles various melted together smell like? The olfactory equivalent of when one mashed all the primary school poster paints together, with no knowledge of colour theory, and created that lovely murky brown colour?
I truly believe I would rather smell that for eternity than be forced to eat a single meal cooked using a small jar of miscellaneous oil dregs painstakingly collected from fish tins.

149F68E0-4B23-4DBC-9D17-FC0630107E3D.jpeg

That would make me feel very unwell (a sort of not-hole?)

• Sick
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Why lie about something so trivial though? She's 35 and still making up fantasies like a five year old would do. I really don't understand.
What gets me is the way she says she's going to do something and then just .... doesn't do it? I guess the most recent example is the '4 blog posts per week' which she said she was going to write at the start of the year and then produced none. Zero, nada, zilch. I could even kind of understand if she promised them and then just published one before giving up. But to provide NONE is insane.

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
1678211999572.png

She asked someone if they're OK! You must all be right about the PR training. Thankfully she still dropped in some mememe bollocks about fire service training so we know it's her.

• Haha
  • Sick